GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Sigma > Sigma Tau Gamma
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,466
Threads: 115,513
Welcome to our newest member, Angelow
» Online Users: 1,533
0 members and 1,533 guests
No Members online

Old 10-20-2009, 04:11 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to Blue_Blood Send a message via AIM to Blue_Blood Send a message via MSN to Blue_Blood
Sigma Tau Gamma

I wanted to post this thread for all the Sig Tau's out there to say wsup to eachother. There's many chapters around the country, and several of those chapters have helped the Gamma Rho chapter out in a time of need, to that I say Thanks. Any time y'all come around Oklahoma, toss us a line. The Gamma Rho chapter is located at 2800 W Gore Blvd, in sunny Lawton, Oklahoma. We are always eager to meet and greet with brothers from other chapters. Also to the other Oklahoma brothers, let us know if you come to our backyard, we can mix it up.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 10-20-2009, 06:34 AM
GreekChat Member

Perhaps you should go to the Sigma Tau Gamma board on this website
Old 10-23-2009, 06:14 AM
GreekChat Member

Blue Blood, you're only 2 hours away from where I am! I'm part of the Delta Theta chapter down here at UNT. We are bringing Sig Tau back to this campus after being kicked off back in 02. This past fall rush was our very first rush being back on campus. Currently we have 3 actives including myself and 2 pledges or "associates". We actually didn't get anyone during the formal rush but we got our pledges a day or two after formal ended. We are having issues on spreading our name on campus but it's starting to get out there. We just got done with homecoming with sigma chi fraternity and chi omega sorority. Our main concentration is to recruit but with 17 other IFC fraternities, it's pretty tough.
Old 10-26-2009, 10:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to Blue_Blood Send a message via AIM to Blue_Blood Send a message via MSN to Blue_Blood
Recruitment can be tough no matter how many fraternities there are on campus. Our chapter died out a little over 10 years ago, and some of our most current alumni brought it back. It started with one guy and a whole lot of optimism, and now we are up to around 15 active members. I've seen as many as 30 active members, but between the military, graduation, and guys getting hooked on the money train we've dropped back down to about 15. We got 5 guys with formal rush, but we are hoping to push a class of about 15 through in the spring for open rush. Don't give up hope though, like our chapter proved, it only takes 1 guy with the will to survive to bring it all back. Roses don't grow over night. Good Job!