GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,428
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, baangelasteaxdy
» Online Users: 2,137
1 members and 2,136 guests
zdaidjunioro429

Old 05-24-2010, 08:36 PM
GreekChat Member

I seen a post in Requards to Hyles Anderson College. Beleive me I know a preacher who taught at this school and now operates a church from a Sunoco Station. He has his whole parish convinced he is a true god, he has the whole parish thinking that Disney, Matel and other name brands are unholy and should be swept from their life for good. As for Catholics he slams them every Sunday comparing them to the Devil. He has even been able to convince some of his parishoners who were catholics to beleive their whole life was a lie until they met him. If you would like to see the Pastors that this church produces just go to you tube and search pastor steve anderson, evben though he is not a graduate he does practice the same religion.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 05-24-2010, 08:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNOPPY View Post
I seen a post in Requards to Hyles Anderson College. Beleive me I know a preacher who taught at this school and now operates a church from a Sunoco Station. He has his whole parish convinced he is a true god, he has the whole parish thinking that Disney, Matel and other name brands are unholy and should be swept from their life for good. As for Catholics he slams them every Sunday comparing them to the Devil. He has even been able to convince some of his parishoners who were catholics to beleive their whole life was a lie until they met him. If you would like to see the Pastors that this church produces just go to you tube and search pastor steve anderson, evben though he is not a graduate he does practice the same religion.
Your username should be Sloppy.
Old 05-25-2010, 04:47 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNOPPY View Post
Well...I mean, it's obvious. We are exactly like the Devil. I mean, Catholicism sorta started as the only brand of Christianity, but that's neither here nor there...
"It is a truism that as long as man loves but himself and his art he can never attain to the full measure of manhood or reach the sublimest heights of his art. He must seek to love men as brothers and art, not for the sake of art itself, but art as a means toward bringing all men up to that verdant plateau where their souls may be fed in very rejoicing in all that is true, beautiful, and abiding." - Percy Jewett Burrell
Old 05-25-2010, 08:53 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crusse10 View Post
I mean, Catholicism sorta started as the only brand of Christianity, but that's neither here nor there...
You might not want to say that too loudly around any Eastern Orthodox Christians.
Old 05-25-2010, 08:58 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticCat View Post
You might not want to say that too loudly around any Eastern Orthodox Christians.
I was about to say that about Greek Orthodox...my husband says that all the time!

AOII

One Motto, One Badge, One Bond and Singleness of Heart!

Old 05-25-2010, 09:28 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by crusse10 View Post
Well...I mean, it's obvious. We are exactly like the Devil. I mean, Catholicism sorta started as the only brand of Christianity, but that's neither here nor there...
well, technically, when Christianity began, it was pretty much non-denominational.
Old 05-25-2010, 09:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSUZeta View Post
well, technically, when Christianity began, it was pretty much non-denominational.
As it should be.
Old 05-25-2010, 02:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSUZeta View Post
Sorta where I was going. It all sorta went hand-in-hand.
"It is a truism that as long as man loves but himself and his art he can never attain to the full measure of manhood or reach the sublimest heights of his art. He must seek to love men as brothers and art, not for the sake of art itself, but art as a means toward bringing all men up to that verdant plateau where their souls may be fed in very rejoicing in all that is true, beautiful, and abiding." - Percy Jewett Burrell
Old 05-25-2010, 02:39 PM
GreekChat Member

By the time of the Council of Nicea, Christianity had so much spread in belief, it makes the Mormons and the Russian Orthodox look like they are on the same page...
Old 05-25-2010, 06:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to preciousjeni
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticCat View Post
Mmhmm...

Talented, tested, tenacious, and true...
A woman of diversity through and through.
Old 05-25-2010, 07:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by preciousjeni View Post
Mmhmm...
Hi PJ!

I have nothing else to contribute to this thread

Old 05-25-2010, 07:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPhil View Post
Your username should be Sloppy.
doink*doink
Old 05-25-2010, 07:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by naraht View Post
By the time of the Council of Nicea, Christianity had so much spread in belief, it makes the Mormons and the Russian Orthodox look like they are on the same page...
Truth. Anyone else here a Unit/Arian?
Old 05-25-2010, 08:00 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by naraht View Post
Truth. Anyone else here a Unit/Arian?
Old 05-25-2010, 09:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to preciousjeni
Quote:
Originally Posted by knight_shadow View Post
Hi PJ!

I have nothing else to contribute to this thread
Hey darlin

Talented, tested, tenacious, and true...
A woman of diversity through and through.