GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...


Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:
 
Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

  I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 307,827
Threads: 114,780
Posts: 2,159,162
Welcome to our newest member, Arlena
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Old 10-10-2006, 06:01 AM
LeslieAGD LeslieAGD is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Michigan
Posts: 7,867
Send a message via AIM to LeslieAGD
Quote:
Originally Posted by KDAngel View Post
That was the best ending. Like they so went there. I was thinking her dad or someone saved her and then we see she's in the middle of an autopsy. I can't wait to see how they handle this story line. LOVE IT! What a creepo guy she liked though.
Well she was driving a car in next week's preview, so I guess we know she makes it out okay!

I really like Hiro's character and the artist. The senator and his brother kinda bug me.
__________________
AGD
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-11-2006, 11:16 PM
Unregistered-
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
My stupid DVR recorded the last few moments of Deal or No Deal and because of that I missed the last couple seconds of Heroes.

I tried watching the episode on NBC.com, but I can't get it to work. Can someone PLEASE fill me in on what happened after Peter and Simone kissed? What do the previews look like for next week?

DVR SUCKS.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-11-2006, 11:31 PM
jon1856 jon1856 is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Greater NorthEast
Posts: 3,194
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTW View Post
My stupid DVR recorded the last few moments of Deal or No Deal and because of that I missed the last couple seconds of Heroes.

I tried watching the episode on NBC.com, but I can't get it to work. Can someone PLEASE fill me in on what happened after Peter and Simone kissed? What do the previews look like for next week?

DVR SUCKS.
Hummmm-Do you watch CSI? Well, think what would happen if a body woke up right after the doctors got done with it looking for COD.
__________________
Jon-UPS/CWPT
"I know the plan that my friends always advise me to adopt:"Bolt her in, constrain her!" But who can watch the watchmen? They keep quiet about the girl's secrets and get her as their payment; everyone hushes it up."
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-11-2006, 11:41 PM
Unregistered-
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon1856 View Post
Hummmm-Do you watch CSI? Well, think what would happen if a body woke up right after the doctors got done with it looking for COD.
Too bad for that Medical Examiner! I can't wait to see how she'll explain this one to those around her. I wonder if she's going to be exposed and the other heroes will have to step in and save her? Most importantly, I wonder if they'll finally get that stupid blonde cheerleader chick to shut up about saving that man in the fire?

And while Niki and her son are in the middle nowhere, how convenient was it to have a cop car following her like that. Did she not know she was being followed? And who's Mr. Lindeman again? The guy she borrowed money from, right?

That Syler character is downright creepy. I just wonder what connection he has to Claire's adopted father.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-12-2006, 01:08 AM
BetteDavisEyes BetteDavisEyes is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: USS Insanity
Posts: 4,975
I love Super Hiro! He's the best character by far.
__________________
By the time a woman realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she is wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 10-12-2006, 01:13 AM
Unregistered-
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
I love Super Hiro! He's the best character by far.
I agree. He brings life into what otherwise would be a very dark show.

And as much as I love Milo Ventimiglia, I can't help but groan everytime the focus shifts back to him and the bro. His storyline's just so...boring. I loved how he punched him in the end, though. What kind of brother does that?
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 10-12-2006, 01:19 AM
jon1856 jon1856 is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Greater NorthEast
Posts: 3,194
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTW View Post
I agree. He brings life into what otherwise would be a very dark show.

And as much as I love Milo Ventimiglia, I can't help but groan everytime the focus shifts back to him and the bro. His storyline's just so...boring. I loved how he punched him in the end, though. What kind of brother does that?
Somehow I have this feeling that their power is going to be sort of a "wonder-twin" type deal. That they both have to do it together in order for it, and them, to work.

If so, story line could get a bit interesting.
__________________
Jon-UPS/CWPT
"I know the plan that my friends always advise me to adopt:"Bolt her in, constrain her!" But who can watch the watchmen? They keep quiet about the girl's secrets and get her as their payment; everyone hushes it up."
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 10-12-2006, 01:20 AM
BetteDavisEyes BetteDavisEyes is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: USS Insanity
Posts: 4,975
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon1856 View Post
Somehow I have this feeling that their power is going to be sort of a "wonder-twin" type deal. That they both have to do it together in order for it, and them, to work.

If so, story line could get a bit interesting.


That would be so limiting though. What if one bro isn't around? Then the other is screwed out of his power? Besides, we know the older bro can fly. Doesn't the younger one just kind of levitate?
__________________
By the time a woman realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she is wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 10-12-2006, 08:50 AM
jon1856 jon1856 is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Greater NorthEast
Posts: 3,194
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
That would be so limiting though. What if one bro isn't around? Then the other is screwed out of his power? Besides, we know the older bro can fly. Doesn't the younger one just kind of levitate?
IIRC, the only times that the Brothers "powers" worked were when they were near each other.

Limiting-perhaps. But if that is the case, seeing them over come their personal problems would be the interesting part. And the fact that they have to be together would mean a major change in their lives.
__________________
Jon-UPS/CWPT
"I know the plan that my friends always advise me to adopt:"Bolt her in, constrain her!" But who can watch the watchmen? They keep quiet about the girl's secrets and get her as their payment; everyone hushes it up."
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 10-12-2006, 09:33 AM
BetteDavisEyes BetteDavisEyes is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: USS Insanity
Posts: 4,975
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon1856 View Post
Limiting-perhaps. But if that is the case, seeing them over come their personal problems would be the interesting part. And the fact that they have to be together would mean a major change in their lives.


Very true especially since the older one is running for office. That would be good to see what changes it brings about for him. I remember when Hiro time-warped to New York, weren't there ads or something on TV (can't remember) that proclaimed he had won his seat in the Senate?
__________________
By the time a woman realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she is wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 10-12-2006, 09:54 AM
jon1856 jon1856 is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Greater NorthEast
Posts: 3,194
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
Very true especially since the older one is running for office. That would be good to see what changes it brings about for him. I remember when Hiro time-warped to New York, weren't there ads or something on TV (can't remember) that proclaimed he had won his seat in the Senate?
IIRC-Front page of newspaper.
__________________
Jon-UPS/CWPT
"I know the plan that my friends always advise me to adopt:"Bolt her in, constrain her!" But who can watch the watchmen? They keep quiet about the girl's secrets and get her as their payment; everyone hushes it up."
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 10-12-2006, 08:18 PM
BetteDavisEyes BetteDavisEyes is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: USS Insanity
Posts: 4,975
I can't wait for them to start meeting one another & discovering and sharing their powers.
__________________
By the time a woman realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she is wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 10-16-2006, 04:22 PM
KDAngel KDAngel is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Washington, D.C.
Posts: 2,159
Send a message via ICQ to KDAngel Send a message via AIM to KDAngel
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
I can't wait for them to start meeting one another & discovering and sharing their powers.
Same here!!
__________________
KD: Gamma Sigma chapter alum @ East Carolina University
Nation's Capital Alumnae Chapter of Kappa Delta, President
:www.ncackd.org
Alpha Rho Chapter at the University of Maryland, PR Adviser: www.umdkappadelta.org
*COUNTRY FIRST* Conservative. Republican. Proud.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 10-16-2006, 10:07 PM
jon1856 jon1856 is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Greater NorthEast
Posts: 3,194
Quote:
Originally Posted by KDAngel View Post
Same here!!
Next week-stay tuned---or so it seemes from tonight tesser....
__________________
Jon-UPS/CWPT
"I know the plan that my friends always advise me to adopt:"Bolt her in, constrain her!" But who can watch the watchmen? They keep quiet about the girl's secrets and get her as their payment; everyone hushes it up."
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 10-17-2006, 01:07 AM
BetteDavisEyes BetteDavisEyes is offline
GreekChat Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: USS Insanity
Posts: 4,975
Save the cheerleader.
Save the world.
__________________
By the time a woman realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she is wrong.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
In matters of morality, not all our heroes are equal annice22 Entertainment 11 12-23-2005 10:34 AM
Respect: In Search Of New Heroes CrimsonTide4 Delta Sigma Theta 0 10-13-2002 03:37 PM
Fraternity Action Heroes AlphaGam1019 Alpha Gamma Delta 5 08-18-2002 11:15 PM
Heroes Wanted - Help the FDNY IowaHawkeye Cool Sites 0 07-11-2002 11:17 PM
Tribute to Heroes-Friday night- 9.21.01 AKA2D '91 Alpha Kappa Alpha 14 09-26-2001 11:17 AM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.