GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 307,855
Threads: 114,781
Welcome to our newest member, ArnetteOHe

Old 06-03-2003, 03:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Red face Days of Our Lives

I feel bad for Sammie I'm glad she slapped Lucas.. that boy had it coming!!!!!
Old 06-03-2003, 03:20 PM
GreekChat Member

woah, i haven't been keeping up because i work during both days and passions =( what's going on?!
Old 06-03-2003, 03:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Short but sweet:

Lexie had a paternity test done because she thought Brandon might be the father of her baby. Since Sammie works in the hospital, she saw the test results and they basically said Brandon was the father, so she 'switched' the results to show that Abe was the father. She was scared that if Brandon was the father he would leave Sammie & Will to be with Lexie.

Lucas finds out about the incident and takes a herd of people looking for Sammie & Brandon who have gone to a Justice of the Peace to get married. Lucas, along with his herd, parade into their hotel room and tell Brandon he's the real father.

Brandon freaks out and goes to the hospital where Lexie just gave birth to the baby... and the whole herd of people follow, as does Sammie.

Lexie tells everyone that she set up the results that were actually fake results to prove Sammie would do something selfish just to keep Brandon.

Sammie cries and tries to follow Brandon back to their apartment... she is stopped by her father who said he was ashamed & dissapointed in her.

Meanwhile, Brandon is at the apartment packing all his clothes, he has decided to move to Chicago. By the time Sammie gets there, he is gone, leaving only a note to her son Will telling him he had to leave, but it wasn't his [Will] fault.

Sammie is lying on her couch crying her eyes out, and Lucas follows her to her apartment and just lets himself in. He says mean things like "how does it feel" and "you're at rock bottom" and she gets up and slaps him so hard he fell to the ground.

In the next epsiode they show her at the DiMera's telling Tony and Lucas how sick they are for getting there kicks by messing with others lives (while she's crying) and then they show a laughing Tony & Lucas...
Old 06-03-2003, 03:41 PM
GreekChat Member

I tape it every day because I work while it's on, so I haven't seen today's episode yet. Sounds interesting. I know Sami had it coming to her, but I still feel bad for her. I think what Lexie did was a little uncalled for and very bitchy. And poor Will... first Austin leaves, and now Brandon. The poor kid must think nobody cares about him... Oh, haha, here I am talking about these people like they're real!
Old 06-03-2003, 04:08 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to krystle
I love this show...

yeah, I do kinda feel bad for Sami, but I dunno. She's done so many bad things over the years...but no one deserves what has happened to her.

One thing, does seeing Kyle from Real World Chicago as Phillip freak anyone else out? Because I was watching RWC the other day and he was on it and I was like..Whoa.

Old 06-03-2003, 04:08 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to ajuhdg
I think Lucas should've smacked her back! She really socked him though! I don't too much care for Lexie, but Sami really had it coming to her. I thought for sure she would get around it...just because that's how soaps are! Sami is definitely the one villain that I love to hate! But, I also hate to see her get caught! I'm so fickle!

aj
Old 06-03-2003, 04:51 PM
GreekChat Member

hehehe.. yea.. poor Will.

Does anyone have any guesses as to what Phillip is up to???
Old 06-03-2003, 05:49 PM
GreekChat Member

Well we know Philip is working for ISA. Doing what exactly, I don't know.

As for Sami, yeah she is one of those characters that has so many bad characteristics but is still sort of likeable in a strange way. But I guess she couldn't skate around this one since Brandon is leaving the show...

And as for Lucas and how he should have smacked her back... well he still could in tomorrow's show, but I don't think he will. Lucas is a jerk, but I don't think he'd hit her. And anyway... looks like Sami is REALLY about to get hers soon, in a way which NO ONE really deserves!
Old 06-03-2003, 05:52 PM
GreekChat Member

wowie.. i didn't know 'brandon' was leaving the show. for good?

ah.. who will be next love interest in sami's life? When her sister in the show was there (I think her name was Carrie?) and she started doing mean things to get Austin, I didn't like Sami too much. Didn't her sister leave the country or something after all that happened? Funny how they all just decide to move away when things go bad
Old 06-03-2003, 07:00 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to LeslieAGD
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally posted by SSS1365
Well we know Philip is working for ISA. Doing what exactly, I don't know.
Philip was in the military for what...three months...and he already has some secret mission for the ISA?!?
Gimme a frickin break!!! This is worse than the Billie cop storyline.
Old 06-03-2003, 07:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to ajuhdg
I don't condone hitting anyone...but at least Nicole could have B@tch slapped her! LOL! That would have been hilarious!

So true about Phillip! I miss the old Phillip, he was HOT! His story line is totally unbelievable!

aj
Old 06-03-2003, 07:55 PM
Unregistered-

I haven't been watching Days for a while, but I'm glad Sami's going through isht right now. I feel sorry for Will, but that girl doesn't deserve anyone...she's evil, and I hope her character finds herself alone for the rest of her life! We all know she's caused hell for everyone else!
Old 06-04-2003, 03:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Red face

Looks like Lucas felt kinda bad after Sami flew through the DiMera window
Old 06-04-2003, 03:36 PM

Was it just the TV @ my work or did Sami go black & white at the end of the ep. when her face was all bloody? On the TV I was watching, her skin was gray but the blood was red....? It might have just been the TV though...
Old 06-04-2003, 04:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by LuaBlanca
Was it just the TV @ my work or did Sami go black & white at the end of the ep. when her face was all bloody? On the TV I was watching, her skin was gray but the blood was red....? It might have just been the TV though...
Yes she turned black & white @ the very end of the epsiode... I've noticed DOOL (days of our lives!) has been doing that recently