GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Phi > Phi Alpha Delta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,445
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, Avalanchejqr
» Online Users: 1,562
0 members and 1,562 guests
No Members online

Old 05-11-2004, 04:03 PM
GreekChat Member

some help from a new chapter

Hey everyone,
WOW, how exciting..I just happened to stubble upon phi alpha delta. At any rate, I'm a member of the Pre-Law chapter at the University of South Florida. We're fairly new and we're just starting to get our feet wet in the whole greek life experience. Anyhow I was wondering if any of you guys would be willing to help us out. Currently we're working on our constitution, and well we have no idea how to go about this whole ordeal. Anyhow i was wondering if any of you would be willing to email me a copy of you constitution, that way we could use it as sort of a template. Well at any rate, email me just to drop a friendly hello, after all we are all brothers and sisters. Thanks for all your help.

In PAD LOVE,
Silverlee Hernandez, Vice President
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 05-12-2004, 02:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking

Hi Silverlee,

I'm not a member of Phi Alpha Delta but do look into this forum from time to time...
I'm sure others - actual members - will be helpful, just in the interim I thought I'd post? Hope that's okay.

On the HQ site (www.pad.org) in the Pre Law downloads section they have a document "Procedure on Establishing a Pre-Law Chapter" which has an example constitution at the back.

I'm not sure if you already have seen that and are looking for ideas over and above that? Thought I'd mention it just in case and so you can clarify if there are any special elements you want to emphasise in a constitution or further tips etc.

Congrats on starting up the road to getting a chapter up and running, I know students orgs can be hard to start up!

Good luck,

- Richard.
Old 06-21-2004, 06:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PADFSUGirl2K2 Send a message via Yahoo to PADFSUGirl2K2 Send a message via Skype™ to PADFSUGirl2K2
Hi Silverlee,

I'm Cynthia and I have been in PAD for over 2 years. Congrats in bringing PAD to USF......(GO NOLES!!!) lol You can always contact me if you need any ideas. I also agree with the National HQ as being a basis on helping you out. You have to let me know when you guys are having parties since I am from Tampa Bay originally. Here is my e-mail: nolechica727@aol.com. I hope that things really do go as well as getting the chapter there and like I said before contact me if you guys need anything! *Muah*