GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,042
Threads: 115,496
Welcome to our newest member, prettyandpearls
» Online Users: 1,766
2 members and 1,764 guests
No Members online

Old 05-09-2011, 09:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Bravo's Pregnant in Heels

Didn't see any threads or posts about this ridiculous show, has no one else watched it?

I've been a huge fan of her assistant LT, love him as half of the Kiki Twins, their music has made my day for years. His looks are ovah and he is like a dreamy vision doing runway throughout a show filled with insane people. I have had so many servings of him I'm gagging and loving it.

The first episode with the baby name couple is just a taste of the cray cray. They used their Dartmouth and Harvard alumni magazines to select names for their son. Then they commissioned a think tank and had focus groups to "brand their baby" and select a name. They also had a dinner party with family and friends who gave their opinions on names. Of course they went with the names the professionals hired didn't like, and that poor child has to live with the fact his parents attention whored on Bravo to name him.

The parents named him Bowen Asher Jacobs. In the past couple of hours the mom mocked Alicia Silverstone's name choice of Bear. That was way harsh Bowen's mom, Bear isn't even that out there for Hollywood.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:20 PM
GreekChat Member

This show is SO disgusting to me... makes me want to hurl every time I accidentally see it. Most of these people have their values completely screwed up. They are totally unprepared for a child and all they care about is how they look and having someone else do all the "icky" work. I am shocked they don't use surrogates to carry the babies. If they could still hire wet nurses, you bet they would be demanding that service, too. I feel for the children.

Please, Bravo, end the torture....
Old 05-09-2011, 11:27 PM
GreekChat Member

...are you reading my mind? I have been watching this all afternoon. Just finished the episode with Mina, the professional housewife/has never held a baby before/realizes a week before her due date that she knows nothing about basic infant care.

Not as bad at the one woman who had Rosie design her a wedding dress, only to have her tailor hack it up and eventually wear it as her "birthing dress". No big deal, custom gown, just gonna wear it to the hospital to give birth.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:47 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetmagnolia View Post
...are you reading my mind? I have been watching this all afternoon. Just finished the episode with Mina, the professional housewife/has never held a baby before/realizes a week before her due date that she knows nothing about basic infant care.

Not as bad at the one woman who had Rosie design her a wedding dress, only to have her tailor hack it up and eventually wear it as her "birthing dress". No big deal, custom gown, just gonna wear it to the hospital to give birth.
OMG...I saw that episode on Easter. She was terrible. What a horrible person! And she was going to look terrible no matter what dress she put on...she was 8 months pregnant! I almost peed on myself when her dog peed on the dress at the wedding! I missed the "birthing dress" idiocy since I had to leave for lunch.

AOII

One Motto, One Badge, One Bond and Singleness of Heart!

Old 05-10-2011, 01:53 PM

Not gonna lie, I think I might want hair and make-up personnel available for any hypothetical post-delivery photos. Don't judge me.

I find it funny that the one lady would wait until her 9th month to decide she'd better figure out how to take care of a baby since she's never held one.

Lakers Nation.