GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,456
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, zatylerahvso465
» Online Users: 1,561
1 members and 1,560 guests
No Members online

Old 03-21-2007, 09:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
How would she know the difference? She wouldn't have anything to compare it to.

Content with stale crackers . . . Never knowing the taste of a Ritz . . . with cheese spread . . .
She wouldn't know enough to judge the technique, but I find it VERY hard to believe that a woman wouldn't know that the sex was bad. I also find it hard to believe that even if she wasn't sure it was bad, she'd slowly begin to suspect as much, and by the time her sex drive really takes off in her 30s, she'd be frustrated and ready to kick it with the next reasonably attractive guy who pays the slightest bit of attention to her.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 03-21-2007, 10:00 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyrie View Post
She wouldn't know enough to judge the technique, but I find it VERY hard to believe that a woman wouldn't know that the sex was bad. I also find it hard to believe that even if she wasn't sure it was bad, she'd slowly begin to suspect as much, and by the time her sex drive really takes off in her 30s, she'd be frustrated and ready to kick it with the next reasonably attractive guy who pays the slightest bit of attention to her.
Val--

If she hasn't been practicing her Kegels, she won't really have that many issues of knowing it's bad unless it lasts less than 30 seconds...

I mean, most guys last 15 minutes... Guys not on Vitamin V, that can last longer than that time with ejaculatory control--well, some of them don't have "endownments": some lack in girth but stay up, whereas, some lack in length, like a wet Q-tip.

Besides, I think some of these virginal young ladies are hitting their fecundity--you know all that drive stuff is starting earlier and earlier...

They just can't wear 3 inch heels...

"Yo soy una mujer negra" ~Zoe Saldana

Last edited by AKA_Monet; 03-21-2007 at 10:47 PM.
Old 03-21-2007, 10:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ziasha07 Send a message via Yahoo to ziasha07
Valkyrie: I won't play Miss Phony and/or Perfect. I have OFTEN worried about that aspect of marriage. I would have to do 1 of 3 things.

1) Get us some help [i.e. videos, a class...] 2) Pray or 3) Marry a Kappa Man. Just Kidding! But on real note, I don't even know what I'd do if it didn't work at all. I do know I'd be severly disappointed.

BTW: Lol. Wow! I don't think I'd just hit it with the next person... (I never say never because things and people change.) But I think and hope that I'd be mature enough and strong enough to not run out on my husband.
Spring 2009 #5 1000 Words Spring 2010 Beta Class

*Miss Nikon* Colors so vivid, you pose like *click, click*
Old 03-21-2007, 10:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyrie View Post
OMG....gasp.....JAMES IS RIGHT!!!!!!!!! lol, except for the cheese spread EEEEWWWW! j/k

Lol, I do think about that sometimes (mainly because people like you keep asking me ). Honestly, I doubt I'll know it's bad unless it hurts like hell (after the 3rd or 4th time). That's one of the pluses of waiting...we could be having really lousy sex, but if I can't compare it with anything, how should I know? I think of it like this: When I was 8, my mom gave me 10 bucks and I was practically HIGH with excitement. I'd never had so much and absolutely lost my mind with how good I had it. Now, some 13-ish years later, I can go through $1000 like it's nothing. What I wouldn't give to be THAT excited over $10 without being practically starving with $3 in my account and nothing but a stick of butter in the fridge.

Besides, 1. I figure if I don't marry my husband for sex, I won't stray from him for sex and I certainly wouldn't leave him for sex. 2. I can probably keep it interesting enough that it won't be bad for long. I have the sneaking suspicion that after all the time I'm waiting, I'm gonna be a freak.

/end hijack

"My dreams have become letters." ~christiangirl

Last edited by christiangirl; 03-21-2007 at 10:56 PM.
Old 03-21-2007, 10:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by christiangirl View Post
OMG....gasp.....JAMES IS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Lol, I do think about that sometimes (mainly because people like you keep asking me ). Honestly, I doubt I'll know it's bad unless it hurts like hell (after the 3rd or 4th time). That's one of the pluses of waiting...we could be having really lousy sex, but if I can't compare it with anything, how should I know? I think of it like this: When I was 8, my mom gave me 10 bucks and I was practically HIGH with excitement. I'd never had so much and absolutely lost my mind with how good I had it. Now, some 13-ish years later, I can go through $1000 like it's nothing. What I wouldn't give to be THAT excited over $10 without being practically starving with $3 in my account and nothing but a stick of butter in the fridge.

Besides, I can probably keep it interesting enough that it won't ever be too bad. I have the sneaking suspicion that after all the time I'm waiting, I'm gonna be a freak.
You will know it is bad. You are kidding yourself if you think otherwise. Trust the "experienced" people on this.
Old 03-21-2007, 11:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Honestly, I doubt I'll know it's bad unless it hurts like hell (after the 3rd or 4th time). That's one of the pluses of waiting...we could be having really lousy sex, but if I can't compare it with anything, how should I know?
I'm not trying to pick on you, but this is disturbing. You're saying that ignorance is a good thing in this situation? Is it a good thing in other situations?

Here's what I really think -- the attitude you have might be admirable in some circles (devout Christians) but you're selling yourself short. There's NO REASON to spend your life with some one-minute man who couldn't satisfy a woman to save his life. I'm not saying you should go out and hit it with the next dude on the street, but isn't it possible that the whole save-yourself-for-marriage thing was established a LONG ass time ago, when people got married at the age of 12, had 19 kids, and died before 40? Maybe it's time to re-evaluate.
Old 03-21-2007, 11:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
OMG....gasp.....JAMES IS RIGHT!!!!!!!!! lol, except for the cheese spread EEEEWWWW! j/k

Besides, 1. I figure if I don't marry my husband for sex, I won't stray from him for sex and I certainly wouldn't leave him for sex. 2. I can probably keep it interesting enough that it won't be bad for long. I have the sneaking suspicion that after all the time I'm waiting, I'm gonna be a freak.

/end hijack

Yeah I'm definetly getting the feeling that I'm gonna be a little bit more than freaky once it actually happens... Like hooked freaky.

Old 03-21-2007, 11:20 PM
GreekChat Member

I moved my answer to my own thread because I don't wanna take CG's thread from her....it's not supposed to be about me!!

Last edited by christiangirl; 03-21-2007 at 11:22 PM. Reason: I'm totally hijacking this thread!!! Sorry!!!
Old 03-21-2007, 11:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to James Send a message via AIM to James
I'm having a lot of trouble telling you two apart. . .

Quote:
I moved my answer to my own thread because I don't wanna take CG's thread from her....it's not supposed to be about me!!
Old 03-21-2007, 11:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
I'm having a lot of trouble telling you two apart. . .
Many seem to be....I'm used to being the only CG around, so it's kind of weird. But I still don't get why people refer to us as "the two virgins" when she's already said she's not one .

Old 03-21-2007, 11:53 PM
GreekChat Member

cheerfulgreek is white.
christiangirl is black.

And, that's the only difference.

^^^

Can't you tell I'm a procrastinator?
Old 03-21-2007, 11:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dionysus View Post
cheerfulgreek is white.
christiangirl is black.

And, that's the only difference.
Not the only one! But good point, I hadn't thought about that.

Old 03-22-2007, 12:10 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekyPenguin View Post
You will know it is bad. You are kidding yourself if you think otherwise. Trust the "experienced" people on this.
Exactly. Plus - you can see "good" sex on any sitcom nowadays. You can watch TV and see a couple all hot, sweaty, tired, and satisfied and then think to yourself, "Hm. All I do is lay there and never feel the need to be tired or satisfied."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKA_Monet View Post
Vitamin V
Hahahahahahahahahaha! I will use this term from now on.
Old 03-22-2007, 12:18 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:

/end hijack
I used to be a strong christian...before I lost my faith and became a giant asshole...anywho I also used to believe the same thing. If I had nothing to compare to, the sex would be amazing to me.
The reality is sorely disappointing. You won't know what you're doing in bed, if he's a virgin, he won't know, most likely you'll be really shy about your sexuality and after repressing it for so long, who knows if you'll ever be able to truly open up?
I'm not saying run out, sleep around like a $10 hooker, but...IDK...maybe wait until you're engaged?
Sex is not that great unless someone knows what the hell they're doing in bed. Anyone here will tell you that.

And Jesus speaketh, "do unto others as they did unto you because the bitches deserve it".

Old 03-22-2007, 12:30 AM
GreekChat Member

Centaur532 ~ I plan on marrying a somewhat experienced man. Not to endorse a double standard or anything but I'd feel quite dumb on my wedding night. And it would make us stronger, if he wanted to wait and be faithful to me for that long.