GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,428
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, baangelasteaxdy
» Online Users: 2,304
3 members and 2,301 guests
Kevin, LaneSig, Titchou

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2017, 07:40 AM
GreekChat Member

Question Divine 9: Need advice!

Hi guys. I'm in need of great advice. I'm stuck in a dilemma. So I'm a senior set to graduate in the spring of 2018. Ever since middle school I've been interested in joining XYZ Sorority. When I transferred to my current university my sophomore year I was very busy with other things so I couldn't pledge. And next year is when I will be able to. The problem is that the chapter at my school was suspended last year and apparently they're trying to get it back to campus but no one knows for sure whether they'll come back or not. Throughout my research, I also gained an interest in sorority ABC and I do see myself as a member of them as well. Now the sticky part is that I expressed interest to one of the girls in sorority XYZ throughout conversation to see if they were Coming back. I genuinely do like both sororities and stand with their core values, so I'm not joining just to join. if sorority XYZ doesn't come back I wanna join sorority ABC. I feel as though I would have a better connection with the girls in sorority ABC. Will joining ABC be a bad look if XYZ doesn't come bsvk?