GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Sigma Theta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,426
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, Abisha55
» Online Users: 2,566
0 members and 2,566 guests
No Members online

Old 06-16-2000, 01:33 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: Uptown Baby. Uptown Baby. We get down baby. For the crown baby
I can't believe this! That girl should be PERMANENTLY black-listed. How long has it been since you graduated? She probably has been living the lie so long that she started to believe that she actually was on-line. It is very SAD.

Personally, I would have memorized that license plate or looked her up in the job's directory and TRACKED HER DOWN. People can't get away with things like that.

Is it really that easy? Move to a different state, buy a couple of T-Shirts and tags for the car and POOF you're a Delta?

Still shaking my head...

Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 06-16-2000, 04:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Angry

Stuff like that REALLY ticks me off! If you're gonna lie, get yor facts straight and have the common sense to keep track of who you're lying to! This really peeves me off because being a Neophyte, everything is still fresh in my mind. The fact that some of my Sands had to wait up to TWENTY years (Yep, that's right 2-0, twenty!) to be initiated, and then you have people like that who think they can buy a pack of "Instant Delta", that just makes me sick! God bless them all, they really need help!

------------------
Deltaluv #4
"Crimson and Cream,
Every Little Girl's Dream!"

[This message has been edited by Deltaluv (edited June 16, 2000).]

Old 06-17-2000, 12:24 AM
GreekChat Member

Angry Can you believe the nerve!!!!!!!!!!

With all the talk about perps lately, I should have known that I would run into one sooner or later (not that this is the first time). Anyway, a few days ago I noticed this car in the parking lot of my job with Delta tags on it. Another soror told me that a soror worked there so I just wondered in passing if this was her. I never got a chance to meet her because I get off work later than most of the people there. Well Tuesday, as I was leaving, this other young lady was leaving and I kept thinking man she really looks familar. So I kept trying to think where I knew her from. Well she parked beside me and she was the young lady in the car with Delta tags. So I greeted her as I always do, and she greeted me back(gave me a hugg and all!). So when I asked her when/where did she cross, can you believe this FOOL said my chapter, same semester and everything as when I crossed!!!!!!!! So I played it cool and asked the line name/number then asked her line name and number. She did have everthing correct(well not the individual line name), but SHE IS NOT MY LINE SISTER!!!!!!!! She had the nerve to say she was 22, my front and then went on and on about things she did on line. After listening to her make a complete fool of herself, I was soooo pissed off that I told her a few unpleasant things, which I won't say here. She just looked at me like I was crazy. Come to find out, we went to the same school, and she got rejected with my line. Once I found out her name I called one of my big sisters and she told me. Can you believe it! And as visual as I was on campus with Delta, that fool should have remembered who I was. Everytime I think about, I get so mad. Of course I don't see her, but my place of employment is so large that I probably wont.

Still shaking my head in disbelief.
Old 06-17-2000, 12:33 AM
GreekChat Member

Angry

Delta_Girl 1913, I can't believe she had the nerve to do that! I think you handled yourself calmer than some other people would have in that same situation. I commend you for handling yourself in the matter that you did. I am Neo, but I have already come into contact with a perp. We will just have to keep our eyes open for perps.
Old 06-17-2000, 12:37 AM
GreekChat Member

Smile

Well actually soror, I wasn't calm or pleasant with the situation. I just did not want you all to know just how bad I showed out(as my momma used to say) But believe my, she got my message whether she wanted to or not!

[This message has been edited by Delta_Girl1913 (edited June 16, 2000).]
Old 06-18-2000, 05:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Greetings Sorors!!

I just read this message board and I'm astonished, not to mention downright ANGRY!!! Like a soror previously stated, I TOO have been wanting Delta for a long time. I am 29 years old and crossed this Spring, undergrad might I add!!! I graduated in May and could have waited to go Grad, but I wanted the undergrad experience and I'm content with the process I chose. But for this "CHICK" to have the audacity to perpetrate, is beyond belief. I "pray in God's name" that I NEVER come across any PERP!!!!!

Yours in Delta!!

P.S. This "CHICK" should be blacklisted, so spread the word!!!!!!!!
Old 06-19-2000, 03:05 PM
GreekChat Member

TO ALL SORORS WHOM CAME THROUGH ALUMNAE CHAPTERS!!!

Please DO NOT misinterpet my previous reply to this message board. I am NOT trying to make light, in any way of the GRAD experience. It's just that people thought I was crazy for going undergrad at 29 years old. I am fully aware that our experiences (GRAD and UNDERGRAD) are one in the same!!

Much DeltaLuv!
Old 06-19-2000, 10:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to DirectorDST99 Send a message via Yahoo to DirectorDST99
AAAAWWWWWWwwwwwww Bklyndelta
Old 06-20-2000, 01:02 AM
GreekChat Member

Talking

BKLYN DELTA YOU ARE CRAZY....LIKE A FOX!!!!

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!
Old 06-20-2000, 01:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Well soror, I left in Spring of 97. I did look her up in the directory but the number is incorrect. It hasn't been updated for 2000 yet. Anyhoo, I saw her yesterday driving out of the parking lot. Needless to say she turned the other way so she would not see me. If I see her again I will really be suprised!! I am sure she is avoiding me. This isn't the first time that I have ran into a perp and I am sure that it won't be the last. I have been talking with some older sorors to see what steps should I now take to make sure that she is NEVER a Delta.