GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Chapter Operations

Chapter Operations Share plans, ideas, and brainstorm problems related to chapter operations. Topics also include parliamentary procedure, national programs, innovations & etc.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,122
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, haledarkz870
» Online Users: 1,848
1 members and 1,847 guests
haledarkz870

Old 06-12-2010, 03:37 AM
GreekChat Member

I agree with a lot of what the previous posters in this thread have said. My first experience with GreekClothing.com was a good one. With later purchases, I was dissatisfied with their poor customer service and communication, and also the manufacturing time being at least 10 business days longer than their stated normal manufacturing time of 10-14 business days.

Also, during their previous ownership, they received a grade of F on the BBB reliability report (found on www.bbb.org) with numerous complaints of non-delivery of products. Unfortunately I did not know this until after I had bought several things from them. Now with the new ownership, they are no longer BBB accredited and don't have a rating on the BBB website anymore. Also, I have noticed that they are no longer a Greek Licensed company either, so it seems some good news has come out of this mess.

Anyway, I just wanted to add my own 2 cents to this thread and I'm glad I'm not the only one who knows GreekClothing.com is too good to be true with their low prices! I am lucky that I did receive the merchandise I ordered from them, although it was late, and do not plan to order from them again.
Old 06-12-2010, 12:53 PM
GreekChat Member

I've also had bad experiences with these people.
I ordered something in March, haven't heard anything from them, can't get anyone to contact me, nothing...
Won't make that mistake again!

Θ Φ Α

Old 08-26-2010, 01:56 AM
GreekChat Member

Yeah my bro just bought his sweatshirt from Greekclothing.com about a month ago. Damn still waiting. I guess he is not alone.
Old 10-27-2010, 05:22 PM
GreekChat Member

I just recieved my t-shirt and hoodie from coolschoolstuff.com (also known as The Edge Company) and they look GREAT! I recommend them.

Θ Φ Α

Old 11-11-2010, 01:04 AM
GreekChat Member

WELL.... Guess I was fortunate to order my stuff from coolschoolstuff.com when I did...
As of Nov. 1, they are adhering to some new licensing restrictions and if your GLO isnt listed as one of their licensed orgs (which there aren't many of), you basically have to order a minimum quantity of 20 so they can pay the license fee to the org.
So disappointed. Their stuff is such high quality but I'm no longer able to order :-(

Θ Φ Α

Old 02-26-2011, 02:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Buying Kente Stoles for Fraternity / Sorority

Has anyone used http://www.kentecloth.net before? Graduation is coming up and I was thinking of purchasing some graduation stoles for some members of my chapter. Any advice?
Old 02-27-2011, 01:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by anansewill View Post
Has anyone used <spam link redacted for posterity> before? Graduation is coming up and I was thinking of purchasing some graduation stoles for some members of my chapter. Any advice?
Anyone suddenly have a craving for spam?
Old 02-27-2011, 06:29 PM
GreekChat Member

i ordered a few letter shirts/hoodie for myself from them as well as a bulk letter shirt order for when our fall class got initiated. the quality was good, and i received the items in a timely manner.
Old 03-13-2011, 04:34 AM
GreekChat Member

GreekClothing.com (most recently known as Greek Ave) has changed their name again to Elite Greeks (www.elitegreeks.com). I stopped purchasing from them last year, but I was on their mailing list so that's how I know of the name change. Thought I'd get the word out there so at least people know that this is the same company that some of us had problems with.