GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Phi

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,122
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, haledarkz870
» Online Users: 1,630
2 members and 1,628 guests
Sarak24034

Old 12-04-2002, 10:48 PM
GreekChat Member

I may be attending the Upper Midwest conference as an adviser. If I do, I am looking forward to it, as this is the first major event I have done with International.

Sherry
Old 12-05-2002, 01:11 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by cuaphi

I thought that award went to Beta Gamma - Colorado for their amazing comeback.... *cuaphi goes searching for quarterly*
I don't **think** that Beta Gamma^ turned in any awards applications this year.
Old 12-05-2002, 01:12 AM
GreekChat Member

Re: southwest regional conference

Quote:
Originally posted by StMUaphi
Hi everyone this is my first time to Greek chat as a registered user. I'm really excited. I'm the new chapter President at St. Mary's University in San antonio, Tx. We won't be attending the south central regional conference this coming year because it falls at the same time as our rec. but we will be attending the one in LA instead!! I'm so excited and look forward to meeting those of you who will be there. I've heard good things about the Southwest region!
Welcome to Greekchat! I look forward to meeting you in LA and can't wait to meet you in person.

aoe,

Laura D
Old 12-05-2002, 10:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to APhiRattlerGal Send a message via Yahoo to APhiRattlerGal
Re: southwest regional conference

Quote:
Hi everyone this is my first time to Greek chat as a registered user. I'm really excited. I'm the new chapter President at St. Mary's University in San antonio, Tx. We won't be attending the south central regional conference this coming year because it falls at the same time as our rec. but we will be attending the one in LA instead!! I'm so excited and look forward to meeting those of you who will be there. I've heard good things about the Southwest region!

Mel!! Hi its me ili!! Aww i'm so glad your on GC now. Ladies, Melanie here is going to do an awesome job as our new Pres.!! I'm so excited!!

aoe

iliana
Old 12-06-2002, 01:05 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to StMUaphi
aww..thanks Ili! I luv You!
AOE,
Melanie
Old 12-06-2002, 01:14 AM
GreekChat Member

MELSAN!!!!!!!!!!

oops! I mean Melanie. Yay!!!!!! Welcome to GC!!!!! CONGRATS TO MELANIE ON BECOMING THE NEW PRESIDENT!!!! And what about me? I don't get any lovin'? It's okay b/c I still love you anyway! I will be in San Antonio in 14 days and Melanie will be *21* in 13 days!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!! Can I say good times, good times! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by SATX*APhi; 04-09-2004 at 07:05 AM.
Old 12-06-2002, 04:26 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to StMUaphi
Thanks Adri! I love you too!! See you real soon.
AOE
Melanie

PS(you can call still call me melsan if you want...even though your gone the name has stuck..it's real funny)
Old 12-07-2002, 12:02 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:

PS(you can call still call me melsan if you want...even though your gone the name has stuck..it's real funny)
When I am talking to one of the girls and they refer to you, they say "Melsan." I think it's so funny! It all started as a differentiation tactic to tell the difference between you, my big, and Maria's big. I remember Valerie saying something like, "blah blah, Melanie, blah blah." I asked her, "Which Melanie?" and she said, "What do you mean which one?" And I said, "My big? Maria's big? or.....or...........Melsan??" I had no idea how else to label you and since I was sitting at my lap top I thought of your e-mail address. Ahhhh, Melsan.......a year old nick name!
Old 12-16-2002, 07:16 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to stmuprncez Send a message via Yahoo to stmuprncez
Wink LA here comes IOTA BETA!!!

Hello Everyone out there!!! I'm the new Vice President of Program Development and when I heard we weren't going to conference i almost quit!! J/k :) but we are going to the one in LA which makes me even more excited! I can't wait to meet the ladies at conference!!! It's going to be soo much fun!!
:D
Old 12-29-2002, 09:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Hi! This is my first time to post! I am the new president for the Gamma Omega Chapter at MSU in Wichita Falls, TX. I will be attending the South Central Regional Conference in St. Louis. I am really excited!

AOE,
Sandy
Old 12-30-2002, 01:04 AM
GreekChat Member

Re: LA here comes IOTA BETA!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by stmuprncez
Hello Everyone out there!!! I'm the new Vice President of Program Development and when I heard we weren't going to conference i almost quit!! J/k but we are going to the one in LA which makes me even more excited! I can't wait to meet the ladies at conference!!! It's going to be soo much fun!!
You better come introduce yourself to me at conference!
Old 01-10-2003, 02:39 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Sistermadly
Pacific Northwest

I might be attending the Pacific Northwest regional conference if time and finances permit. I should know more soon!
Old 01-10-2003, 06:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Sistermadly, that's great! If you make it to Portland, we'll have to introduce ourselves--keep me posted!
Old 01-12-2003, 07:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking Regionals....

Hi All,

Amidst all the fun of meeting sisters and getting together to better Alpha Phi and yourselves, could I ask one favor....

When you go to Regionals, please remember to thank the Alumnae volunteers who organize everything. Regionals are a blast to attend (and to plan) but it is a lot of work and it does take a great deal of scheduling and planning and time...And those that do it are doing for their simple love of Alpha Phi.

So when you go, ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY but remember to say thanks too. Thanks for listening.

AOE Always Maharet
Old 01-12-2003, 10:20 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Sistermadly
Quote:
Originally posted by a CA in CA
Sistermadly, that's great! If you make it to Portland, we'll have to introduce ourselves--keep me posted!
You betcha! I'm not too hard to find.