GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,427
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, FlorCundif
» Online Users: 2,473
1 members and 2,472 guests
PrettyBoy

Old 03-05-2002, 08:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to DGpledge
Cool What are your plans for Spring Break?

Our Spring Break is coming up! March 25-29th I was just wondering when your's was and if you all had any plans?

A bunch of sisters and I are getting a condo down in Rosarito and partying the whole week! It's gonna be nice to have the beach as our front yard!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 03-05-2002, 09:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: Tallahassee, Florida, USA and Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
Send a message via AIM to Sisterplum
My spring break is next week () and I don't have much planned. I'm not going away anywhere....I woudn't wanna go anywhere but home without my husband (and home's too cold for me right now! LOL) and he can't take the week off work, so we may just do a day/weekend trip to Panama City (it's only 2 hours away) and party it up there!

Hope y'all have more exciting plans than me!
Old 03-05-2002, 10:15 PM
GreekChat Member

I am going to Jacksonville, Florida with Habitat for Humanity to help build a house. It should be a lot of fun and really rewarding. On the way there, we are staying in St. Augustine. I have not been to either place yet, but I am excited to get out of Indiana for a while!
Old 03-05-2002, 10:17 PM
Super Moderator

Work, sleep... too poor for anything else..
Mu Tau 5, Central Oklahoma
Old 03-05-2002, 11:06 PM
GreekChat Member

My lame self is going to be practically living up at the hospital...saving money for an upcoming trip to the Big Easy....
Old 03-05-2002, 11:19 PM
GreekChat Member

My spring break is this next week, March 9-17. I'm going to London to visit my boyfriend, who is studying abroad at Kingston University. We also have plans to go to Paris, and wherever else we decide to go. I'm very excited...I've never been to either place. I actually just got back from the county library, where I checked out a bunch of travel books to figure out what I want to see.
Old 03-06-2002, 12:10 AM
GreekChat Member

Hey DGPledge!! Me and a bunch of my sisters are going to be in rosarito that week too!! We are not staying in a place that sounds nearly as nice as where you are, we are staying at festival plaza. it was cheap and easy!! have you ever been down there before? What school do you go to?
Old 03-06-2002, 12:40 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to DGpledge
Hey AlphaO! I go to UCR, where do you go?

I've been to Rosarito a few times before when I was little with my family. Never on Spring Break or anything. Have u been there? I'm thinking it'll be quite the experience
Old 03-06-2002, 10:11 AM
GreekChat Member

Smile Nice places to visit

AOII_Luv
I have been to both Jacksonville and St. Augustine for vacation a few years back and had a really great time. If you are not too busy try to go shopping in St. Augustine because it is so nice. There is alot of history in that city. I think it is great you are spending spring break working with Habitat for Humanity--Way to Go!! It is a great organization! Have fun and don't work too hard!
Old 03-06-2002, 10:25 AM
GreekChat Member

I just wish I still got a spring break! Enjoy it while you can!!

My wedding anniversary is March 27, so I'm sure we will do something special that week.
Old 03-06-2002, 11:15 AM

I am flying out to Telluride to visit my dad. We'll ski some, go to the hot springs, maybe fly up to Grand Junction one night to go to the brewery there....I am really apprehensive about flying alone with my kids. I am going out on the 23rd but Brent can't come out until the 25th.....so it will be me, a three year-old and an eighteen month-old. YIKES. Plus I have to fly home alone too because Brent has to come back on the 28th. I just hope the weather isn't too bad or we will get stranded at Dad's house up on the mesa and that would be pretty boring.
Old 03-06-2002, 12:02 PM
GreekChat Member

DGPledge! I sent you a PM!!
Old 03-06-2002, 12:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to tridgirl
so excited

I have 6 days until I am on the beachs of rocky point the cheap arizona version of cancun, its mexico, it has beaches, its only four hours away. I can't wait to go I fee like I live spring semester just to go on spring break.
Old 03-06-2002, 12:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Cool

me and some of my sisters are heading to myrtle beach south carolina...i know it isnt the bahamas or cancun, but all i need is a beach and my sisters of course we got a four bedroom house with a pool and all that fun stuff...so it should be an awesome time!!!
Old 03-06-2002, 02:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to SigmaChiCard Send a message via Skype™ to SigmaChiCard
TAMPA

If anyone will be in Tampa from March 8th to the 15th then pm me and I can maybe give you my number & per-chance meet up...it could be fun

Visit: BackSeat SandBar & MySpace