GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Up & Coming National GLOs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Up & Coming National GLOs This area is for discussion of issues affecting GLOs which are larger than a local, yet are still growing into a national GLO.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,453
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, zamesyandext578
» Online Users: 2,335
0 members and 2,335 guests
No Members online
Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 05:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Groan. Just stop playing yourselves, because no one here really cares.

Welcome to the boards. Good luck with your efforts....I guess.
Old 04-02-2009, 05:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little32 View Post
Groan. Little Zeta Knight, keep my screenname out your mouth. :neutral: Love how folk be on the board for three days and try to censor folks that have been around five years +.

ETA: And no, most of our organizations did not start off as auxilliaries. :neutral:

Little32 for your information I have been on here longer than three days. Secondly I'm no lil Zeta Knight, nothing about me is little. I was not trying to censor you I was mainly trying to ask for respect and dignity. Also I don't care if you have been on here your whole life that doesn't make you any better than anyone else here. Wow people on the internet these days are funny, "I been on this site for 5+ years so I'm god" Secondly how old are you? I bet money I'm years older than just by your demeanor. And yes my organization may have started off as an Auxilliary but it's mines and I love it baby! What organization are you representing again?:Neutral:
Zophisticated Beta Chapter

http://zpk1940.com

Last edited by TenaciousKnight; 04-02-2009 at 06:10 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:07 PM
GreekChat Member

And the President of the Beta Chapter has Spoken!!!
"Ezzence of Blue"
Blue Exctasy -Ace-
Old 04-02-2009, 06:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenaciousKnight View Post
Upon my creating this post I didn't plan for things to go this way.
Talk to your frat. They're doing a little too much on this board.

Quote:
Groan. Little Zeta Knight, keep my screenname out your mouth. :neutral: Love how folk be on the board for three days and try to censor folks that have been around five years +.

ETA: And no, most of our organizations did not start off as auxilliaries. :neutral:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetaknightinc. View Post
First off people are being very rude and immature. I don't feel all of this is even necessary we are now incorporated so theres nothing anyone can say.
Incorporation doesn't mean we can't talk about your organization. If you didn't want people asking questions, don't bring your organization up on a message board. And when people do ask questions, you can lose the attitude in trying to answer them.

TenaciousKnight is the only one of your 8 members that registered in the past few days who seems to be a good representation of your organization.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zki40 View Post
No actually, you're acting like one! Whats your reason for being in this particular chatroom? Is it to harass people? Or is it simply because your life is worthless, and you have nothing else to occupy your time?
LOL! Feel better now?

Old 04-02-2009, 06:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight_shadow View Post

Incorporation doesn't mean we can't talk about your organization. If you didn't want people asking questions, don't bring your organization up on a message board. And when people do ask questions, you can lose the attitude in trying to answer them.

TenaciousKnight is the only one of your 8 members that registered in the past few days who seems to be a good representation of your organization.

LOL! Feel better now?
Please excuse my frats for their anger is not intended for you as I feel you are seriously here to obtain information and show support, but there are a few who have came in and left nothing but negative remarks is why they are here defending their organization. Nobody told us the road would be easy, but we have came to far to turn back now. Once again thanks for your support. Z-E-T-A. K-N-I-, G-H-T-S, till the day that I die!!
Zophisticated Beta Chapter

http://zpk1940.com
Old 04-02-2009, 06:16 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:

LOL! Feel better now?
Oh Im fine pumpkin! After looking into this whole ordeal, I realize you are not even worth arguing with and that ignorance is an illness for which there is no cure!
"Ezzence of Blue"
Blue Exctasy -Ace-
Old 04-02-2009, 06:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Bruhs of Zeta Knight Inc. We are arguing with people who are not even recognized by the divine nine. These are unknown people. I should've known they were nobody's because people who PLEDGE or work for there's usually are more focused on there org then other organizations. As long as The LOVELY LADIES OF ZETA PHI BETA recognizes us then were fine. Even if they don't were fine. Since you love to goole so much how about you google Zeta Knights. We are loved and recognized by many. I have a aunt who is a Fine Lady of Delta Sigma Theta, a grandmother who is a Eastern Star, I have plenty of relatives who are AKA's and our Chapter's advisor is a So Sweet Lady of Zeta Phi Beta International Sorority Inc. My point of saying all that is because when I talk to all of them on what a Zeta Knight is they all know. So maybe you unknown people should humble yourselves for both the divine nine and the people who are in organizations in the divine nine's history.

Alpha Chapter
2nd Vice President
Jordan M. Pickaree
Fall 2k8
Old 04-02-2009, 06:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zki40 View Post
Oh Im fine pumpkin! After looking into this whole ordeal, I realize you are not even worth arguing with and that ignorance is an illness for which there is no cure!
You are a shining example of this theory

Old 04-02-2009, 06:35 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetaknightinc. View Post
Bruhs of Zeta Knight Inc. We are arguing with people who are not even recognized by the divine nine. These are unknown people. I should've known they were nobody's because people who PLEDGE or work for there's usually are more focused on there org then other organizations. As long as The LOVELY LADIES OF ZETA PHI BETA recognizes us then were fine. Even if they don't were fine. Since you love to goole so much how about you google Zeta Knights. We are loved and recognized by many. I have a aunt who is a Fine Lady of Delta Sigma Theta, a grandmother who is a Eastern Star, I have plenty of relatives who are AKA's and our Chapter's advisor is a So Sweet Lady of Zeta Phi Beta International Sorority Inc. My point of saying all that is because when I talk to all of them on what a Zeta Knight is they all know. So maybe you unknown people should humble yourselves for both the divine nine and the people who are in organizations in the divine nine's history.

Alpha Chapter
2nd Vice President
Jordan M. Pickaree
Fall 2k8

Old 04-02-2009, 06:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
See, I was going to leave that alone. :lol:
Old 04-02-2009, 06:45 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
See, I was going to leave that alone. :lol:
LOL

I couldn't leave it alone. My fake, non-D9 recognized frat has nothing going on. This is how I shall fill my days

Old 04-02-2009, 06:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
LOL

I couldn't leave it alone. My fake, non-D9 recognized frat has nothing going on. This is how I shall fill my days
:lol: Just work really hard and maybe we will recognize you one day. :lol: Until then, you just aren't humble enough for my tastes. :lol:
Old 04-02-2009, 08:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
:lol: Just work really hard and maybe we will recognize you one day. :lol: Until then, you just aren't humble enough for my tastes. :lol:
thanks hey this isn't a dating chat service you and omega phi delta or whatever seem to be realy getting aong to well.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:45 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
LOL

I guess my fake, non-D9 recognized sorority has nothing going on either.

This thread has kept me entertained for the past couple of days. Some people need a lesson on the art of sarcasm.

You guys are so mean. If you keep making mean and hurtful comments, the nice brothers of Zeta Knights,Inc are going to leave GC forever!!! Didn't your mamas ever teach you that if you can't say anthing nice, don't say anything at all. You all should be ashame of yourselves?
Old 04-02-2009, 08:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnxbutterfly View Post
I guess my fake, non-D9 recognized sorority has nothing going on either.

This thread has kept me entertained for the past couple of days. Some people need a lesson on the art of sarcasm.

You guys are so mean. If you keep making mean and hurtful comments, the nice brothers of Zeta Knights,Inc are going to leave GC forever!!! Didn't your mamas ever teach you that if you can't say anthing nice, don't say anything at all. You all should be ashame of yourselves?
LOL

Sad part is, I was really interested in learning about this organization...

...right up until their 15 neos decided to show their asses. Now I'm just having fun

Closed Thread