GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,453
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, zamesyandext578
» Online Users: 1,576
1 members and 1,575 guests
Sen's Revenge

Old 02-03-2013, 08:49 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Phi 1963 View Post
Starfish must have had some good pussy LOL. Dude is still over here talking about her, and the only time dudes continue to talk about a female is when they got turned out.

@ Xant, she turned you out home's? LOL!
Not anymore so than other people I've dated. Maybe because I actually cared more about her than what we did behind closed doors, and she moved on.
Old 02-04-2013, 12:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by XAntoftheSkyX View Post
Not anymore so than other people I've dated. Maybe because I actually cared more about her than what we did behind closed doors, and she moved on.
I was fuckn with you LOL. But, I feel you. You still care about her? Y'all didn't last long at all though. For real question: When y'all split, was she acting funny/distant? I'm asking because I hate it when females do that shit. I remember this one female did that shit to me when I was in college. Ever since that point, I became a player. Brandi is who changed me. But before her, I wouldn't let my feelings get in the way. You can tell when a "break up" is about to happen.
Old 02-04-2013, 04:02 PM
Banned

I have a subscription to "Men's Health", and I was reading this article about states with the most elligible females. I was CTFU at some of the grading they gave some of them.

1. Washington, DC - A+
2. Portland, ME - A+
3. Boston, MA - A
4. Seattle, WA - A
5. New York, NY - A-
6. Sanfrancisco, CA - A-
7. Durham, NC - A-
8. Raleigh, NC - B+
9. Oakland, CA - B+
10. St. Paul, MN - B+

When I got to Cincinnatt, Ohio, the females there got listed ranked at 79 with a grade as a "D". Cleveland got an "F" ranked at 94. LOL that was scandalous as hell.

Last edited by I Phi 1963; 02-04-2013 at 04:11 PM.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I have a subscription to "Men's Health", and I was reading this article about states with the most elligible females. I was CTFU at some of the grading they gave some of them.

1. Washington, DC - A+
2. Portland, ME - A+
3. Boston, MA - A
4. Seattle, WA - A
5. New York, NY - A-
6. Sanfrancisco, CA - A-
7. Durham, NC - A-
8. Raleigh, NC - B+
9. Oakland, CA - B+
10. St. Paul, MN - B+

When I got to Cincinnatt, Ohio, the females there got listed ranked at 79 with a grade as a "D". Cleveland got an "F" ranked at 94. LOL that was scandalous as hell.
Is this just based on the number of single females in these cities?

@~/~~~~
Old 02-05-2013, 12:14 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
MN - B+
Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!
Old 02-05-2013, 10:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASTalumna06 View Post
I remember this from last year. It includes:
  • the ratio of single women to single men
  • the percentage of college-educated women
  • the percentage of gainfully employed women

...and, because it's Men's Health:
  • the percentage of women who work out

Based on that criteria, I'm not at all shocked that Washington, Boston, and Seattle top the list. I don't know much about Cleveland, but I'm not terribly surprised that Cincinnati is a "D."
Old 02-06-2013, 12:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASTalumna06 View Post
I don't know. It was an old magazine I was throwing away with other old subscriptions. It said "eligible" so I'm assuming that means single and available. I don't really follow that though. I think it's dumb as hell to weed folks out based on where they're from. Me and my girl talked about this when we first started kickin it. She gets all into to where folks are from, probably the only female on the planet who thinks like that, and I ended up with her LOL. It doesn't matter to me, as long as it's a female I feel I can kick it with, then I'm good.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
She gets all into to where folks are from,
Me too.

Quote:
probably the only female on the planet who thinks like that .
Nope. That's one of the first questions I ask.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
Me too.

Nope. That's one of the first questions I ask.
But you're judgemental as hell so I see why that's a big deal for you LOL.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:00 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
But you're judgemental as hell so I see why that's a big deal for you LOL.
Everyone judges, so don't single yourself out.

The environment a man comes from, how he was raised, the family he is connected to, his past relationships, and the people he surrounds himself with are all of equal importance to me. So it is a "big deal" for me, because I know our lives are made up of things or people who have already developed their own belief system from sources in their own particular lives. Essentially, we are all trained to believe what they believe, our mind-set made to reflect their own, and the environment we grew up in.

So what I am saying to you is every last one of us are bits and pieces of every thing and every person we have encountered. Therefore it makes common sense to me that our self-image, self-worth, mental attitude, and self-confidence will rise or fall dependent to a large extent on that of our trainers and the things we are exposed to throughout our lives and this includes the environment we were raised in. "Who" he comes from is just as important as "where" he comes from, to me.

Old 02-11-2013, 09:36 PM
GreekChat Member

My son is so awesome. He asked me the other day how you make a cake in a mug. He said he wanted to bake a cake in a mug for a girl for her birthday and the mug would be her birthday present. He is at his dad's this week, so I sent him a message that I found a recipe and that they are made in the microwave. He sends a message back asking "How I could I write something on the bottom of the mug, like 'prom?' so when she eats the cake, she sees that I'm asking her to prom too?"

Isn't that a cute idea? From a 17 year old boy no less.
Old 02-11-2013, 10:35 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGDee View Post
My son is so awesome. He asked me the other day how you make a cake in a mug. He said he wanted to bake a cake in a mug for a girl for her birthday and the mug would be her birthday present. He is at his dad's this week, so I sent him a message that I found a recipe and that they are made in the microwave. He sends a message back asking "How I could I write something on the bottom of the mug, like 'prom?' so when she eats the cake, she sees that I'm asking her to prom too?"

Write with a Sharpie. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. It's permanent!

Thank you, Pinterest.

ETA: Have him write on the side of the inside of the mug, rather than the bottom. You never know if she'll be able to finish the entire thing!

@~/~~~~

Last edited by ASTalumna06; 02-11-2013 at 10:38 PM.
Old 02-11-2013, 10:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to lovespink88
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGDee View Post

WIN!

What a great idea! I didn't even get asked to prom in any sort of cute way. I was dating the guy for two years so I guess it was just assumed. Needless to say we broke up before college.

(Glad to know Mr. LP wasn't lazy--he was dating his gf at the time, he asked her in Greek, which she was fluent in. Not as cute as mug, but at least there was effort!!)
Old 02-12-2013, 12:46 AM
GreekChat Member

Told a friend she was beatiful twice in like a minute. *sigh* I really need to work on thinking before I open my mouth. Oh well, hopefully she will disregard it.
Old 02-12-2013, 04:25 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovespink88 View Post
WIN!

What a great idea! I didn't even get asked to prom in any sort of cute way. I was dating the guy for two years so I guess it was just assumed. Needless to say we broke up before college.
My Senior Ball went down like a business transaction. He was a junior and couldn't go otherwise so he asked if he could go with me then asked if I could go to Junior Prom with him. I was busy that night so he turned to my friend and asked her. The 3 of us shook hands and split up to our respective classes.

Dee, your son is so awesome! Good job, mom.

All of my love, my peace, and happiness...I'm gonna give it to DELTA.