GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 1,132
0 members and 1,132 guests
No Members online

Old 03-15-2004, 11:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PhiDelt649 Send a message via Yahoo to PhiDelt649
Fraternity Composite

We have been using Fraternity Composite Service, but we really don't like them, and they are expensive.

Does anyone know of any other composite services?
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 03-16-2004, 10:25 AM

The others mentioned on here have been Vantine and Magnolia. I think Magnolia is mostly based in the south (duh), but I could be wrong.

There seems to be a general consensus that Fraternal Composite = fountain of suck.
Old 03-16-2004, 11:40 AM
GreekChat Member

We used magnolia here in Vegas. So I think they are branching out from just the south.
Old 03-16-2004, 12:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Fraternal Composite is awful.....we've used them way too long and are finally looking to find a new company since our contract is finally up with them.
Old 03-16-2004, 12:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to chideltjen
We had a bad experience with fraternal composite. The girls got all ready to have their pics taken and the guy NEVER showed up. No calls why he didn't, no notification, nothing.
They called customer service and they didn't have an explination. We asked for a discount because of the inconvenience and they were all "well we can take 10% off."
10 PERCENT off of a $700 plus ORDER????? I dunno what the final outcome was but damn, it was crappy.
Old 03-16-2004, 01:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by chideltjen:
We had a bad experience with fraternal composite. The girls got all ready to have their pics taken and the guy NEVER showed up. No calls why he didn't, no notification, nothing.
They called customer service and they didn't have an explination. We asked for a discount because of the inconvenience and they were all "well we can take 10% off."
10 PERCENT off of a $700 plus ORDER????? I dunno what the final outcome was but damn, it was crappy.
Huh?
Okay I'm lost! The guy never showed up and so they still paid? You're saying they successfully rescheduled, surely yes?
If so, might've been better to have taken the business elsewhere if that was an indication of the service levels (assuming you hadn't entered into any binding contracts and even then they probably wouldn't have fulfilled their part of the bargain) unless they made a major gesture (i.e. more than 10%). What would the photographer do if he worked for a wedding photography company?!?
Old 03-16-2004, 02:22 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to chideltjen
yes yes... the guy rescheduled.
But i was just hearing this conversation over a dinner with sisters. I don't know the final outcome. But if you all know any good composite reps that come out to Cali, I would be happy to forward it along to the next historian.
Old 03-16-2004, 05:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PhiDelt649 Send a message via Yahoo to PhiDelt649
Check out www.greekcomposites.net. Its in Irvine, Cali.

We like what they are offering, and they are super cheap. So next composite, we will be going with them.

I live in Ohio, if anyone is wondering if they will come out east, and they said they do any state.

Look into it and let me know what you think.