GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,122
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, haledarkz870
» Online Users: 1,600
1 members and 1,599 guests
No Members online

Old 02-25-2009, 07:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaemonSeid View Post
what's wrong now?

Told ya...get a Mac...hehehe
lol you're such a smuck. There was nothing wrong with it. I tried to install this program that popped up, called Lojack. But it kept having errors so I freaked thinking it was a virus so I shut it down. Well, my friend and classmate said the computer got confused, because I shut it down while it was trying to install. She said I wouldn't really need LoJack so she uninstalled it for me. She did it today while we were in class. Sorry to vent guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU OX Alum View Post
she doesn't hate me, I don't think.
Of course not.

I thought you would eventually hate me, because I keep laughing at your posts when you're mad. I hate for those things to happen to you, it's just that you're so funny when you're mad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyrus View Post
I just asked her that question because of some of the negative comments she made about people who light up every now and then. Plus (and no offense to her) she complains a lot and seems to whine when she doesn't get her way. That's all. I wasn't trying to make a big deal about it.
Wow, I didn't know you could hear me "whine" through your computer. Maybe it's the pot that you've been smoking.
Old 02-25-2009, 07:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Today when I was leaving work there was this minivan that kept bouncing up and down when it would stop. I thought it was the funniest thing. The back of it would bounce up and down, and as it would drive over small bumps, it bounced as though it was driving over big ones. Pimp my minivan! lol lol
Old 02-25-2009, 09:31 PM
GreekChat Member

18 days until Los Angeles... aaauuuggghhh

Old 02-25-2009, 09:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
Before I study, I'm going to watch Finding Nemo on my laptop first. My friend said she set it up so it looks clear now. At 1st it wasn't, now it looks fabulous!
Oh, I almost forgot. I still have to finish watching Finding Nemo.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:42 PM

I am watching a DVR'd Oprah episode and it's kind of sad. This elderly couple was expecting to retire, but their business went bad with the economy. They lost their home, and now live in their friend's office building and shower at 24 Hour Fitness. Wow.

Lakers Nation.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:46 PM
GreekChat Member

I often wish GC was not viewable to the general public, and that one had to register and be confirmed to a) read and b) participate and post.

In other news, I am tired of people in my class saying you're never ready to have kids, and love is enough. When I own a home, am married, and at least one of us has a stable full time job with health insurance, then I will bring another person into this world. Student loan money is NOT financial stability and people who have kids while living off loans and grants make me I'm not talking about OOOPS babies either, I am talking about those with religious beliefs that encourage and support lots of kids and no birth control. Wait until you graduate and get a job, I promise God won't hate you for being fiscally responsible.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VandalSquirrel View Post
In other news, I am tired of people in my class saying you're never ready to have kids, and love is enough. When I own a home, am married, and at least one of us has a stable full time job with health insurance, then I will bring another person into this world. Student loan money is NOT financial stability and people who have kids while living off loans and grants make me I'm not talking about OOOPS babies either, I am talking about those with religious beliefs that encourage and support lots of kids and no birth control. Wait until you graduate and get a job, I promise God won't hate you for being fiscally responsible.

"My dreams have become letters." ~christiangirl
Old 02-25-2009, 10:54 PM
GreekChat Member

I see they've got a "freaknik" thread started on here. I forgot all about that mess. The same ol' congregation full of male and female skanks. I wouldn't be caught dead at that garbage. In fact, I wouldn't be caught dead within a 20 mile radius of it.
Romans 1:16
Old 02-25-2009, 10:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
Today when I was leaving work there was this minivan that kept bouncing up and down when it would stop. I thought it was the funniest thing. The back of it would bounce up and down, and as it would drive over small bumps, it bounced as though it was driving over big ones. Pimp my minivan! lol lol

Those were just bad shocks.
ETA: silly girl..
Romans 1:16

Last edited by PrettyBoy; 02-25-2009 at 11:02 PM.
Old 02-26-2009, 06:20 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post

Those were just bad shocks.
ETA: silly girl..
I know, I was only kidding.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Wishing I could get rid of this headache so I could be more productive.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to nikki1920 Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1920
I.
am.
so.
bored.

help.
Old 02-26-2009, 03:13 PM
GreekChat Member

I am in class and the one non-tradition mother just stood up in front of all 400 of us to tell us that we know nothing... ugh.

"Sisterhood is not about being popular, its about developing character, forming bonds, and self-discovery. If after four years you can hold you head high, then absolutely your sorority is "tops"." - H2oot
Old 02-26-2009, 03:33 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
I see they've got a "freaknik" thread started on here. I forgot all about that mess. The same ol' congregation full of male and female skanks. I wouldn't be caught dead at that garbage. In fact, I wouldn't be caught dead within a 20 mile radius of it.
LOL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VandalSquirrel View Post
Singing..THANK YOU!

Last edited by NinjaPoodle; 02-26-2009 at 03:37 PM.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:07 PM
GreekChat Member

I have a joke I wanna tell. My boss was really on a roll today. lol lol It was slow today so he was telling us a lot of jokes. This one made me laugh SO hard, that it made it hard for me to see patients today. I just couldn't stop laughing. I wrote it down. Here it goes.

A drunk guy gets up from the bar and heads for the bathroom. A few minutes later, a really, really loud scream is heard coming from that direction.

A few minutes after that, another really loud scream echoes through the bar. The bartender goes into the bathroom to investigate what the drunk guy was screaming about.

The bartender yells, "What's all the screaming about in there?! You're scaring my customers!!"

The drunk guy responds, "I'm just sitting here on the toilet and everytime I try to flush, something comes up and squeezes the hell out of my testicles."

The bartender opens the door and looks in.

He says, "You idiot!! You're sitting on the mop bucket!!"

lol lol lol lol lol