GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Kappa Alpha
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,459
Threads: 115,512
Welcome to our newest member, aolviatopz5295
» Online Users: 1,663
1 members and 1,662 guests
LaneSig

Old 08-18-2006, 12:31 AM
GreekChat Member

What's the T? NOAH'S ARC!!!!

OK, so that we can stop flooding the News thread with discussion of this FABULOUS series, I decided to start a thread specifically dedicated to Noah's Arc!

OK, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this show and I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad that I found out about it!!

I want Noah and Wade to get back together also. They make a nice couple and we know that they still love one another. I was a little put off by Wade at first, but he has grown on me.

Trey!! Baby boy is a big fine sexy red thing! Alex is such a queen sometimes, but I LOVE him. He tells it like it is!

Ricky, Ricky, Ricky.... *smh*

Chance and Eddie are OK. I am still mad at Eddie for cheating, but, as long as Chance loves him, I'm cool.

Guy is gay. 'Nuff said.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 08-18-2006, 08:51 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to nikki1920 Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1920
Not big sexy red thing!!!!!!! :rofl:

The gay love scenes threw me off (still do at times; the hook up party ), but the show is GREAT!!!

And truth be told, don't we all have friends (straight or gay) who are like these characters?
Old 08-18-2006, 09:25 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to mulattogyrl Send a message via Yahoo to mulattogyrl
I'm so glad somebody started a thread about this show. . I have to get Season 1 so I can catch up. Hopefully I can do that some time this week-end.

Yes, Alex is a queen, and I could tell that just from the one episode I saw!

The gay love scenes were also something I had to get used to, but sometimes I have to get used to some of the straight scenes I see on TV as well, lol.

Wade and Eddie are handsome.

It's a jungle out there.

Last edited by mulattogyrl; 08-18-2006 at 09:30 AM.
Old 08-18-2006, 09:48 AM
GreekChat Member

You all think the gay love scenes on the show are too much, but have you seen the deleted scenes that are on the DVD?

H-O-T!!!!
Old 08-18-2006, 01:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to jitterbug13 Send a message via Yahoo to jitterbug13
RD, thanks for starting this thread. I was thinking about doing it, since I got the converstaion started to being with.

Wade and Noah--I want them to get back together too! I want to know how the dinner's going to go next week! I'm suprised that Noah kicked Malik to the curb so soon. I though they were going to drag that out a little more (he was smothering).

Chance and Eddie--I have a feeling that Eddie is still cheating on him and really doesn't care about Chance. I really didn't like the way he's been treating him lately, especially when Kenya decided to take a nap at the furnitue store.

Ricky--I would like to see how his relationship with the Dr. develops.

Alex--I think Trey's cheating on him with the dude who was staying in the house with them (Wade's friend).

"I'd rather be hated for what I am than loved for what I'm not."--Kanye West

"Black is the new President."--Tracey Morgan
Old 08-18-2006, 02:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to kiml122
Of course I have said before my 2 favorites are Alex and Noah.

I like the fab 4, and all their S.O's except Eddie. I just don't like him at all.

Be Breezy - Calvin from "House of Payne"

Last edited by kiml122; 08-18-2006 at 06:05 PM.
Old 08-18-2006, 04:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitterbug13
RD, thanks for starting this thread. I was thinking about doing it, since I got the converstaion started to being with.
You are welcome! It was time to take the discussion to it's own thread because I was ready to talk!

Quote:
Chance and Eddie--I have a feeling that Eddie is still cheating on him and really doesn't care about Chance. I really didn't like the way he's been treating him lately, especially when Kenya decided to take a nap at the furnitue store.
Eddie is definitely still doing something. I HATE they way that he always emphaiszes that she is his daughter, like Chance is the nanny or some sort of kidnapper. I could really live without Chance, but that's just my opinion....

Quote:
Alex--I think Trey's cheating on him with the dude who was staying in the house with them (Wade's friend).
I CAN NOT stand Guy! I think they are cheating and I would HATE that! But I do believe that it's going on. Guy always pops up at the wrong time or the (seemingly) perfect time. I believe that he set the fire. And did you notice that he knew the fireman script? Hmmm..... Some freaky sneaky is going on.
Old 08-18-2006, 05:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: the sleeper cab of my tractor trailer all over the 48
Send a message via Yahoo to jojapeach
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedefinedDiva
I believe that he set the fire. And did you notice that he knew the fireman script? Hmmm..... Some freaky sneaky is going on.
I said the same thing. Remember when he told Alex he could throw down when he tasted the yams? Then, remember that Alex said, "You can stay here as long as you want!" Didn't Guy look a little smug...? That made me think, "SET UP!"

I'm mad that Alex didn't catch on. He even said he didn't understand how a fire was set from burnt toast. The toaster wasn't even smoking or burning. Come on now!

I'm still gonna watch to see what happens. I love this show.
Old 08-18-2006, 06:07 PM
GreekChat Member

If Tre is cheating on Alex with Guy, I'm really going to want to sock Tre because I like Tre and Alex together and also Alex already had issues with Guy anyway....and feeling some kind of way about him, and he is trhying for his and Tre's relationship to accdept Guy....but I agree something freaky sneaky is definitely going on with Guy.

Old 08-18-2006, 06:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Trey is also fighting too hard for that friendship.

Now that I think about it, I don't know what happened when Alex went over to Guy's house that night that Trey slept over. I know that Alex was dressed like the Black Ninja and that may have frightened Guy, but when you have company sleeping over, why would you automatically start shooting when you hear someone in the house? Hmmm... Guy might have been trying to get rid of Alex..... If Trey is cheating and Alex ever finds out, I want him to go ALL OUT! Do it WAY bigger than Chance and WAY, WAAAAAAAY bigger than when he tried to choke Guy at the wedding. He needs Wade to coldcock him like Wade when he laid Eddie out! LOL!
Old 08-18-2006, 07:31 PM
GreekChat Member

I have never seen Noah's Arc.
Old 08-18-2006, 07:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedefinedDiva
Trey is also fighting too hard for that friendship.

Now that I think about it, I don't know what happened when Alex went over to Guy's house that night that Trey slept over. I know that Alex was dressed like the Black Ninja and that may have frightened Guy, but when you have company sleeping over, why would you automatically start shooting when you hear someone in the house?
I thought it odd as well that Guy would have a gun in the house knowing that he had a guest staying over, but remember Guy was having sex with his girlfriend whenAlex broke in because Alex thought the moans were coming from Tre and Guy, when Tre was actually outside sleep.

As for Chance and Eddie I so want them to break up for good. I mean for real I just don't like Eddie. I liked Chance better when he was going out with the thug dude when he found out that Eddie cheated because he wanted a little thug in his life.

Old 08-18-2006, 07:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senusret I
Do you have digital cable? It comes on the LOGO channel if you have digital, well at least in my area it's only on digital cable.

Old 08-18-2006, 07:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiml122
Do you have digital cable? It comes on the LOGO channel if you have digital, well at least in my area it's only on digital cable.
It's only on digital cable in DC as well..... not feeling paying all that money just to see Noah's Arc, Degrassi, and Sesame Unpaved.

But God I wish I could, lol.
Old 08-18-2006, 10:52 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to jitterbug13 Send a message via Yahoo to jitterbug13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senusret I
(((Senusret I)))

Season 1 is on DVD now. If they don't have it at the video store, Amazon and Best Buy have it. You can also see (at least this week's episode) on www.logoonline.com . They just on the second episode of the season so it won't be too hard to catch up. Hope this helps!

"I'd rather be hated for what I am than loved for what I'm not."--Kanye West

"Black is the new President."--Tracey Morgan