GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Sigma > Sigma Gamma Rho
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,515
Threads: 115,514
Welcome to our newest member, SimplymeAllie

Old 02-06-2006, 03:02 PM
GreekChat Member

He Didn't Just Say What I Think He Said....Did He???

Hey Sorhors and Friends

Now, I know some of you have experienced THE WORST PICKUP LINE EVER!! Yesterday, I think he took the cake.

Just imagine...

You're walking alone minding your business and some guy walks up to you and says "You are so fine." Ok, now he's already outta line but you smile and continue walking. How about this psycho walks behind you and says "You are so fine you give me chills and STARTS SHAKING"....lmbo I was OUTDONE.
Then you say, well ummm I'm taken (not true but whatever) and dude goes "Lawd No" and falls ON THE FLOOR. Literally, FALLS ON THE FLOOR! What kinda foolishness?

Tell me men haven't gone to another level with this mess.

Share your stories.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 02-06-2006, 03:48 PM
Super Moderator

After the Boule in Miami back in 02, I visited my friend who lived in Ft. Lauderdale. So one day we are hanging out at the flea market where her dad rents a lot and sell movies/dvds. I needed to use the restroom in the main building so I moseyed on over there. Inside were more stands (mainly food) and restrooms and also a video game arcade with some classic games. after I went to the rest room, I made my way over to Galaga and was playing. after about 10 minutes I was done. As I was finishing up the game, I could see someone coming up behind me (with my p-vision and the reflection on the game glass. So I turned around and dude, who could not have been more than 24, looked at me and said, AND I QUOTE "What cho' naime iyaws? "
Old 02-07-2006, 01:13 PM
GreekChat Member

I was shopping in "Michaels"craft store, looking at flowers to put in a vase that a greek sister gave me. These 2 guys (who looked no older than 18) walked up to me and asked me if I was married. No, he did not ask my name or take the time to ask it! I told him I was (lying), then he proceeded to argue with me about it!
Old 02-08-2006, 10:16 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: He Didn't Just Say What I Think He Said....Did He???

Quote:
Originally posted by SPersuasion
Hey Sorhors and Friends

Now, I know some of you have experienced THE WORST PICKUP LINE EVER!! Yesterday, I think he took the cake.

Just imagine...

You're walking alone minding your business and some guy walks up to you and says "You are so fine." Ok, now he's already outta line but you smile and continue walking. How about this psycho walks behind you and says "You are so fine you give me chills and STARTS SHAKING"....lmbo I was OUTDONE.
Then you say, well ummm I'm taken (not true but whatever) and dude goes "Lawd No" and falls ON THE FLOOR. Literally, FALLS ON THE FLOOR! What kinda foolishness?

Tell me men haven't gone to another level with this mess.

Share your stories.
now that was just off the chain.
"Men often become what they believe themselves to be. If I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe I can, then I acquire the ability to do it even if I didn't have it in the beginning."-Gandhi
Old 02-09-2006, 02:53 AM
GreekChat Member

Not quite the same, but...One of my college roomates had a bunch of her guy friends surround me in a circle, get down on one knee, and sing "You've lost that loving feeling" in the middle of the student center.

Also in college I remember I had an African grad student stop me on the way from class and he followed me all the way home:

Him: "You're a very beautiful girl, I like the way you walk, I would like to take you out this Friday..."
Me: "Well, I have plans already to have dinner with one of my friends..."
Him: "What's his name?!" *said rather jealously*

Excuse me, I don't even know YOU or YOUR NAME and two seconds after meeting me you're asking ME about MY private life? Whatever happened to "hello, my name is..." and "how are you today?"

Old 02-09-2006, 10:04 AM
GreekChat Member

Okay. This did not come from a guy but from a client at the agency where I work. (Mind you this happened yesterday)

I was walking through the lobby area and the woman stopped me and asked what my name was again (she was a previous client I served) She said, "You always seem so nice and I think you would be perfect for one of my 4 sons! They have never been married and have no children. I want grand children and at this rate I will never get them." (I am already looking at her in disbelief) Then, she throws in, "They have never been in an institution, like me!" (Like I want crazy kids!!! That stuff is hereditary!!!)

I kindly thanked her and left rather quickly!!
Old 02-09-2006, 01:28 PM
GreekChat Member

That's happened to me too!

Quote:
I was walking through the lobby area and the woman stopped me and asked what my name was again (she was a previous client I served) She said, "You always seem so nice and I think you would be perfect for one of my 4 sons! They have never been married and have no children. I want grand children and at this rate I will never get them."
Thank you for reminding me....NOT

Poor lady; I was helping her get on and off of the bus in Albuquerque on my way to see my then BF in AZ and she said the same thing!

On that same bus trip, the bus driver was hitting on me! Hispanic guy said he used to live in DC and said "he liked some hot chocolate every now and then." Talk about the trip from hell!
Old 02-09-2006, 03:16 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: That's happened to me too!

Quote:
Originally posted by Alouette
Thank you for reminding me....NOT

Poor lady; I was helping her get on and off of the bus in Albuquerque on my way to see my then BF in AZ and she said the same thing!

On that same bus trip, the bus driver was hitting on me! Hispanic guy said he used to live in DC and said "he liked some hot chocolate every now and then." Talk about the trip from hell!

EEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!
Old 02-10-2006, 11:59 PM
GreekChat Member

He: I would love to take you out to dinner or something.
Me: I noticed you visiting my neighbors across the street but what are you driving cause I don't see another vehicle.
He: Well I don't have a car.
Me: How are you taking me to dinner then?
He: I figure we could ride in your van.

END OF CONVERSATION. period.

I don't want nobody to give me nothin. Open up a door, I'll get it myself!! (The late, great James Brown)
Old 02-11-2006, 06:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by BlueReign
He: I would love to take you out to dinner or something.
Me: I noticed you visiting my neighbors across the street but what are you driving cause I don't see another vehicle.
He: Well I don't have a car.
Me: How are you taking me to dinner then?
He: I figure we could ride in your van.

END OF CONVERSATION. period.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!