GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Sigma Theta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,456
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, zatylerahvso465
» Online Users: 2,349
3 members and 2,346 guests
Xidelt

Old 04-17-2003, 11:49 AM
GreekChat Member

Talking GC Soap Opera

I started this in Chit Chat but figured it would be fun over here too. Let's make a storyline with GCers as the characters...no drama though! Someone creative start!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 04-17-2003, 03:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Gyrl7 paced the floor as she had done for the past three hours since she heard the news. Her anger was causing her to talk in Hebrew. She walked over to the phone and dialed her friend's number, "FeeFee, I need your help. Do you have some lighter fluid at your house?. . . .
Old 04-17-2003, 03:40 PM
GreekChat Member

FeeFee replied "No, and why do you need lighter fluid?" Gyrl7 began to tell the story of how Dedicated1 stole 1savvydiva's man (Luda) while wearing those pretty mint green shoes she stole from from Steeltrap. Being that Ideal08 is Steeltrap's soror, Ideal08 took it upon herself to Pimp slap Dedicated1. Now Dedicated one was really pissed off. She decided to enlist the help of Cuteazzplayette and playyboy to piss off her enemies.

Now enters CrimsonTide4 who spoke to her friend Ideal08.

Last edited by Dedicated1; 04-17-2003 at 04:01 PM.
Old 04-17-2003, 04:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Dedicated1
FeeFee replied "No, and why do you need lighter fluid?" Gyrl7 began to tell the story of how Dedicated1 stole 1savvydiva's man (Luda) while wearing those pretty mint green shoes she stole from from Steeltrap. Being that Ideal08 is Steeltrap's soror, Ideal08 took it upon herself to Pimp slap Dedicated1. Now Dedicated one was really pissed off. She decided to enlist the help of Cuteazzplayette and playyboy to piss off her enemies.

Now enters CrimsonTide4 who spoke to her friend Ideal08.
FeeFee said "daaaaaayum that's crazy! So where does the lighter fluid come in?" Gyrl7 said "well I wasn't done yet! See me and Dedicated1 were at a Boney James concert when we saw Steeltrap. Dedicated was like 'yo, those mint kicks are hot! They are so mine!' Well she waited until Steeltrap's feet had gotten weary and she took her shoes off and SNATCH. Well, later that night we went to the club, and saw Ludacris. He fell in love with the mint kicks and kicked it to Dedicated1. While they were dancing, here comes Ideal08 and she was like "HEY. Those shoes are one of a kind designer Manolo's. Steeltrap told me earlier that she 'lost' hers. Heffa, you stole them!" SLAP. Dedicated1 said "Ideal slapped meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" and ran off into the night yelling about about calling her peeps cuteazzplayette and playyboy and lighting some isht up!"

CT4, who had already heard the story from Ideal and was eavesdropping, came around the corner. "Light some isht up, huh? Gyrl7, you and your girl Dedicated1 think y'all are gonna roll out the big dogs cuteazzplayette and playyboy? Well I just foud out something that might change your mind..."
Old 04-17-2003, 05:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by librasoul22
FeeFee said "daaaaaayum that's crazy! So where does the lighter fluid come in?" Gyrl7 said "well I wasn't done yet! See me and Dedicated1 were at a Boney James concert when we saw Steeltrap. Dedicated was like 'yo, those mint kicks are hot! They are so mine!' Well she waited until Steeltrap's feet had gotten weary and she took her shoes off and SNATCH. Well, later that night we went to the club, and saw Ludacris. He fell in love with the mint kicks and kicked it to Dedicated1. While they were dancing, here comes Ideal08 and she was like "HEY. Those shoes are one of a kind designer Manolo's. Steeltrap told me earlier that she 'lost' hers. Heffa, you stole them!" SLAP. Dedicated1 said "Ideal slapped meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" and ran off into the night yelling about about calling her peeps cuteazzplayette and playyboy and lighting some isht up!"

CT4, who had already heard the story from Ideal and was eavesdropping, came around the corner. "Light some isht up, huh? Gyrl7, you and your girl Dedicated1 think y'all are gonna roll out the big dogs cuteazzplayette and playyboy? Well I just foud out something that might change your mind..."

“What do you have that will change my mind. This heffa just slapped me and embarrassed me in front of Luda. She gonna pay for that?"

"Gyrl7, trust me, what I have is going to make you change your mind about Ideal... at least for now. Guess who I say hanging out at West Charlotte High School?"

"C please, I do not give a damn about no bap azz West Charlotte High School?"

"Alright, don't give a damn. Just don't be whining and crying about OneOneTwo getting his job back as assistant principal."

"What... who..."

"You heard me... your ex-boyfriend is back from the dead. And if I were, I would find a place to hide before he comes and look for you."

"Hold up... OneOneTwo is dead. I seen him die with my own eyes. Don't nobody survive a fall from a three story building."

"Uh-girl... they do if they are related to Stephano."
Old 04-17-2003, 05:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Meanwhile...

Quote:
Originally posted by OneOneTwo
“What do you have that will change my mind. This heffa just slapped me and embarrassed me in front of Luda. She gonna pay for that?"

"Gyrl7, trust me, what I have is going to make you change your mind about Ideal... at least for now. Guess who I say hanging out at West Charlotte High School?"

"C please, I do not give a damn about no bap azz West Charlotte High School?"

"Alright, don't give a damn. Just don't be whining and crying about OneOneTwo getting his job back as assistant principal."

"What... who..."

"You heard me... your ex-boyfriend is back from the dead. And if I were, I would find a place to hide before he comes and look for you."

"Hold up... OneOneTwo is dead. I seen him die with my own eyes. Don't nobody survive a fall from a three story building."

"Uh-girl... they do if they are related to Stephano."
OneOneTwo and his twin TwoOneThree are in his office.

"So you have been watching Gyrl7 for me." OneOneTwo asked his darker skin and taller brother.

"Yeah, I've been watching her and watching her if you know what I mean."

"Very funny."

"But for real, Gyrl7 still thinks you fell from that three story building she pushed you off from."

"Good, let her keep thinking that. I got work I need to do. I need to catch up with my homeboy Sphinxpoet and see if he's finished that book he was supposed to be writing for me. And then, I need to catch up with Redefined Diva... I got some unfinshed business that I got to settle with her."

OneOneTwo and TwoOneThree are walking out of their office and to their respective cars. OneOneTwo frowns when he sees the fraternity plates on his brother's car.

"The plates match my car." TwoOneThree says as the Red and Silver plates of Kappa Alpha Psi happen to shine as the sun hits the angle of the car in the right light. "Ah, come on now, you are not mad that you missed the chance to come to my frats social and hook up with NoworNever are you?"

"No, I would have liked to see my mother, I know she would have been there."

"Don't worry about our mother… she will be alright.”

OneOneTwo shakes his head as he and TwoOneThree get in their cars and roll out. Unbeknownst to them, there is a woman who had been hiding between the cars and listening to their conversation.

“Oh shoot, that lil devil is back in the flesh.” AKA2D’91 said as she was standing up and shaking her clothes out. “That was close. I am glad they didn’t see me or else all hell would have broken lose. No matter now… I got a few phone calls of my own to make.”

AKA2D’91 took out her cell phone and started dialing 922-1913…

“Thank you for calling LadyGreek, I am not available right now.. probably because I am on Greekchat checking out the latest gossip or schooling the new ones. If you are that important to me, leave a message, because I have your number and I will get back with you. Be blessed.

“Lady girl I got some news for you… let me come over your house around 19:13. And please be there.”

AKA2D’91 hangs up the phone and walks to her green 95 Saturn…

Last edited by OneOneTwo; 04-17-2003 at 05:53 PM.
Old 04-17-2003, 06:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: To all the bill collecta's I clare fo'gawd i'll pay ya on the 1st
Send a message via AIM to Gyrl7 Send a message via Yahoo to Gyrl7
(Hebrew-but not fo'real)

MeHoftaScmockaPataki.......

Since Fee-Fee don't wanna hook a Gyrl up with some lighter fluid, I will just make an on-line purchase. Hmmph!

www.BURNTHISMUTHAOUT.com/i'll_fixparamount.html

Riiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggggg.....

This is the AT&T OPERATOR with a collect call from caller: YEAH, it's me Two One Three, YOU BETTA ACCEPT THESE DANG'ON CHARGES.............Cuz we needs to talk..........
Old 04-17-2003, 06:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Gyrl7
(Hebrew-but not fo'real)

MeHoftaScmockaPataki.......

Since Fee-Fee don't wanna hook a Gyrl up with some lighter fluid, I will just make an on-line purchase. Hmmph!

www.BURNTHISMUTHAOUT.com/i'll_fixparamount.html

Riiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggggg.....

This is the AT&T OPERATOR with a collect call from caller: YEAH, it's me Two One Three, YOU BETTA ACCEPT THESE DANG'ON CHARGES.............Cuz we needs to talk..........
Gyrl7 looks at her phone and stares at it. She can hear TwoOneThree saying in a distance.

"That's alright operator, I will not accept the charges. Thank you and have a nice day."

Gyrl7 hung up her phone and continues her conversation with CT4...

"Sorry you had to see that, I get a little carried away at times."

"Yeah... I can see why you and OneOneTwo were together in the first place."

"Don't remind me."
Old 04-17-2003, 07:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Meanwhile...

Quote:
Gyrl7 looks at her phone and stares at it. She can hear TwoOneThree saying in a distance.

"That's alright operator, I will not accept the charges. Thank you and have a nice day."

Gyrl7 hung up her phone and continues her conversation with CT4...

"Sorry you had to see that, I get a little carried away at times."

"Yeah... I can see why you and OneOneTwo were together in the first place."

"Don't remind me."
LadyGreek and Redefined Diva were having a conversation in her classroom.

"But Professor LadyGreek, I still think that you need to take into consideration that I had all ten of the sources you asked for and I turned in the homework three days before it was due. When I met with you, you said this paper was fine..."

"But I also said that in order for you to get a A, you had to show the relationship between explicit lyrics and the impact on children's behavior. All you have written was a report on C. Delores Tucker's battle against Snoop Doggy whatever and DreRow."

"Death Row Professor, Death Row."

"What about 50cent, and Onyx or N. W. A. I am surprised that you did not have N. W. A. listed in your report, especially since they started the 'gangsta rap' crap. And where is the research that supports that children who listen to Tha Dogg Pound, Snoopy Doop Doop and D. J. Quick are ten times as more likely to drop out of high school. I hate to admit it but my sons listened to that music all the time and grant you I didn't like it, but they both graduated High School with good G. P. A.'s and went on to go to Howard."

"OneOneTwo didn't finish."

"You are missing my point my dear, in order to write a good research paper, your thesis must be supported by facts. Anything other than that waste trees."

"Thank you Professor LadyGreek."

"You are welcome darling."

Redefined Diva walks out of Professor LadyGreek's office and she heads back to her dorm. Professor LadyGreek pulls out her cell phone and checks her messages.

Machine: You have three new messages and six old messages. To listen to the messages, press one now.

Professor LadyGreek presses one and listens to the first message.

LadyGreek, how are you doing. This is The411. I know you haven't heard from me in a while but I have been very busy. I am enjoying this new store in Jamacia. Things are taking of real well for me. I just met a woman named Alice Chaucey... she said her maiden name is Alice DuBois. Anyway, she says that she is your line sister and I wanted to check on that. Oh yeah, the sorors here know how to represent, I will have to send you pictures. Give me a call when you get this message.

LadyGreek thinks to herself, "I do not have a line sister named Alice... let me write this down so I can call her back."

Machine: For the next message click one now.

LadyGreek presses one.

Machine: Message two.
Hi Dr. LadyGreek. This is MeezDescreet checking in as usual. I am going to be in town around 7:00 and I was hoping that I can meet you at the I.Hop by the house. If you could give me a call...

LadyGreek looks at her clock and she notices it is 6:20. "Dang... I am not going to have enough time to go home and change clothes and meet MeezDescreet at the I.Hop. I guess I can go like this... I don't look to bad. Besides, I can call The411 from the restaurant and let her know the real deal."

LadyGreek hangs up her phone and gets her briefcase together and walks out of the classroom. On her way out, she sees Dean Professor and wishes him a good afternoon.

"Lady, Lady wait up... you aren't coming to the Alpha Probate tonight?" Professor asks as he is putting on his jacket.

"I'm sorry Professor, I got to meet MeezDescreet at the I.Hop tonight. You know she is one of my favorite students and I always make it a point to go see her when she is in town. Is someone videotaping it... I'd like to watch it when I come back."

"Hey, no problem... I'm pretty sure one of my bros. will have it on tape. You have a good time with MeezDescreet and you tell her the Professor said hello."

"I will do that."

LadyGreek walks to her car and speedials MeezDescreet to let her know that she is one her way.
Old 04-17-2003, 07:22 PM
GreekChat Member

AT&T Operator: I am sorry sir but Gyrl7 did not accept the charges. Have a good day.

TwoOneThree yells "is that girl crazy? Man forget her."

TwoOneThree is driving down the interstate and he sees a green Saturn with AKA tags following him. Being the neo that he is, he rolls down his window, flashes a sign and honks the horn to imitate the Kappa call.

TwoOneThree picks up the cell phone and calls FeeFee...

"Hey girl how you doing?"
Old 04-17-2003, 07:38 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
AT&T Operator: I am sorry sir but Gyrl7 did not accept the charges. Have a good day.

TwoOneThree yells "is that girl crazy? Man forget her."

TwoOneThree is driving down the interstate and he sees a green Saturn with AKA tags following him. Being the neo that he is, he rolls down his window, flashes a sign and honks the horn to imitate the Kappa call.

TwoOneThree picks up the cell phone and calls FeeFee...

"Hey girl how you doing?"
"How am I doing??" Fee Fee says. "OMG, I just heard the most off the wall story. I think my dawg Gyrl7 is going to lose it. I am buying her some Advil and gin. That usually makes her calm down when she gets upset."

TwoOneThree says, "Dang. Well you sound a little flushed, give me a call back when you have more time."

Fee Fee says, "if I am not in jail somewhere with Gyrl7."

Fee Fee notices a container of lighter fluid as she is taking the gin and Advil to the counter. She picks it up along with a lighter. She calls Gyrl7.

Gyrl7's phone rings, and she picks it up. "Hello?"

"Gyrl7, what up, it's your girl Fee Fee. I picked up some lighter fluid and a lighter for you at Piggly Wiggly. I also got you some antidote. I'ma swing through the crib in about 5 minutes."

"I JUST ORDERED SOME LIGHTER FLUID FROM ONLINE. NOW I GOTTA PAY $56.45 FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING. OH I AM REALLY PISSED NOW!!!" CLICK

Last edited by librasoul22; 04-17-2003 at 07:41 PM.
Old 04-17-2003, 08:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Angry

Meanwhile back at G.C. General Hospital, 1savvydiva is nearing the end of her shift. As she checks in her last patient, an asthma attack, she hears the girl's friend telling her that she shouldn't have been in that club tonight.

1savvydiva, "So you're attack started while you were in a nightclub tonight? It's always good to go outside every once in a while to get some fresh air when you are in an atmosphere like that!"

Patient, "Yeah, I know...(as she puts on her oxygen mask), but I just could not bring myself to leave after I had gotten so close to my dream-man, Ludacris!"

1savvydiva, " (while she pulls the oxygen mask off of her gasping patient), what did you say?"

Patient, "You....know....Luda...Cris,....*gasp* he...was ....there.......but he..."

Friend, "SHE CAN'T BREATHE, PUT HER OXYGEN BACK ON!!!!"

1savvydiva, " , Oh...here (as she puts her mask back on)...so he what...?"

Friend, "Yeah she was so busy trying to push up on him, but he was all up in some girl's face..."

Patient, "Green...*gasp*.... shoes...."

Minutes later...

Nurse Smith, "1savvydiva, I have really got to leave and pick up my boys...can you assess this last triage patient?"

1savvydiva, "Sure...what's the complaint?"

Nurse Smith, "Patient claims she was assualted in a nightclub...claims she was 'pimp slapped' "

1savvydiva, "Thanks, I will take care of it....Hello Ms......Dedicated1, what seems to be the problem this...oh...what lovely green shoes "
Old 04-17-2003, 08:35 PM
GreekChat Member

Dedicated1 shuffles her feet a bit. "Thanks," she says. "I bought them from this trendy little shop in Soho."

1savvydiva thinks "Dayum, they look just like my cousin Steeltrap's favorite shoes. But ST told me those were one of a kind, so that's weird."

Just then Ideal08 and ST charge into the hospital. ST almost slips because the floor just got waxed and her socks are cotton. Ideal08 goes up to the nurses area and says "I need to know if a patient was admitted here. I am not sure, but the tattoo on her neck said Dedicated1, so that might be her name."

The nurse said "Are you a relative of the patient?"

Before Ideal08 can answer, 1savvydiva notices ST. "CUZ!"

Steeltrap says "Oh hey. We are here looking for someone, maybe you can help us."

1savvydiva looks down and sees ST in her Hanes Herway socks and puts two and two together.

The three of them exchange a look and know what must be done.

But before they can run to administer beatage to Dedicated1, the fire alarm sounds and the sprinklers start up...
Old 04-17-2003, 08:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by librasoul22
Dedicated1 shuffles her feet a bit. "Thanks," she says. "I bought them from this trendy little shop in Soho."

1savvydiva thinks "Dayum, they look just like my cousin Steeltrap's favorite shoes. But ST told me those were one of a kind, so that's weird."

Just then Ideal08 and ST charge into the hospital. ST almost slips because the floor just got waxed and her socks are cotton. Ideal08 goes up to the nurses area and says "I need to know if a patient was admitted here. I am not sure, but the tattoo on her neck said Dedicated1, so that might be her name."

The nurse said "Are you a relative of the patient?"

Before Ideal08 can answer, 1savvydiva notices ST. "CUZ!"

Steeltrap says "Oh hey. We are here looking for someone, maybe you can help us."

1savvydiva looks down and sees ST in her Hanes Herway socks and puts two and two together.

The three of them exchange a look and know what must be done.

But before they can run to administer beatage to Dedicated1, the fire alarm sounds and the sprinklers start up...
"What the he..." 1savvydiva yells as the fire alarm goes off.

"Fire" a hospital employee yells.

"Quick follow me... I know a quick way out."

Steeltrap and Ideal08 follow 1savvydiva to the stairs and run down the flight of stairs.

"MY SHOES... Wait until I see that chick!" Steeltrap yells and coughs as she makes her way downstairs.

"We'll catch her when she's on the floor. She got to come out like the rest of us." 1savvydiva replied.
Old 04-17-2003, 08:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Meanwhile...

LadyGreek is getting in her car and calling MeezDescreet to let her know that she is on her way to the I.Hop.

"Hey girl how are you doing..." LadyGreek says as she is driving to the I.Hop.

"I'm cool. I didn't mean to call you at the last minute."

"You are fine, I am just getting off of work and believe me, and I.Hop is what I need."

"I hear you. I will wait on you in the lobby area."

"Good."

LadyGreek hangs up her phone and turns on the radio. WDST is replaying a clip of "The Tom Joyner Morning Show" this morning and LadyGreek finds humor in what is said.

"D Anthony Brown know he something else."

LadyGreek is listening to the news that Luther Vandross had a stroke and is recovering in the hospital. She also is listening to the news that Soul Food is filming its final season in Toronto this week.

Radio Announcer: This just in, the GC General Hospital was set ablaze at around 7:00 this evening. They are still trying to evacuate staff and patients. No word has been giving about the motive of the fire. Stay tune to WDST for your exclusive report.

Before LadyGreek can get her thoughts together, her phone rings.

"LadyGreek, did you hear the hospital was on fire?" MeezDescreet asked.

"Yeah, I just heard the news..."

"I'm going to have to cancel dinner, my sister is over there and I need to make sure she's okay."

LadyGreek shakes her head, "I'll be there."