GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,452
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, saphqueen
» Online Users: 2,353
2 members and 2,351 guests
Cookiez17, Pinkmagnolia921

Old 08-29-2000, 09:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Post pledge class shirts

hey everyone. I'm in desperate need of a cute idea for a spring 2000 pledge class shirt. It's for Tri-delt but any ideas from any sorority would be great. Thanks
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 08-30-2000, 12:12 AM
gloriajean

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by Manders:
I'm in desperate need of a cute idea for a spring 2000 pledge class shirt.
Manders, have a look here: http://www.teehed.com/
You might find some cute ideas.

Old 08-30-2000, 05:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Wink

Okay. We had only one pledge shirt that I wasn't embarrassed to wear, and it was a blue, long sleeved shirt with BID DAY on one sleeve and the date on the other. on the front in yellow it said SISTERHOOD and on the back it said (in greek letters) TRI SIGMA, WHAT A RUSH. That one I liked.

The other one, you have probably already seen...little girl on front... said I'm a Sigma and You're Not.

This years tee shirt had a circle on the front and inside it said "Priviledged". On the back "Tri Sigma, Bid Day 2000"

I have mixed feelings about the phrases my sisters chose to put on our shirts, and mixed feelings about wearing them simply because I felt they alienated people and made us look snotty....

On a lighter note, they are fun as night shirts!!!

------------------
Sigma Sigma Sigma
Zeta Eta - formally
Beta Kappa - presently
Old 08-30-2000, 09:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Here is one pledge class tee that I saw and thought was just ADORABLE:
(credit goes to the new member team of Pi Phi at Texas A&M - it was their shirt!!! wish my chapter had thought of it)

On the front pocket was the sorority and pledge class. On the back, there was a black & white photo of a bunch of little girls playing. Above the pic it said "Some girls go to college to find their husbands."
Below the pic it says "We came to find our bridesmaids."

I know that might be a little provincial, but the MRS. degree still happens in the South! (and everywhere to a degree, I bet)

Old 08-30-2000, 09:21 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Texas Alum:
Here is one pledge class tee that I saw and thought was just ADORABLE:
(credit goes to the new member team of Pi Phi at Texas A&M - it was their shirt!!! wish my chapter had thought of it)

On the front pocket was the sorority and pledge class. On the back, there was a black & white photo of a bunch of little girls playing. Above the pic it said "Some girls go to college to find their husbands."
Below the pic it says "We came to find our bridesmaids."

I know that might be a little provincial, but the MRS. degree still happens in the South! (and everywhere to a degree, I bet)

How odd. The Thetas at LSU used that EXACT SAME shirt for their Rush tshirt this year. The only difference is that it said "Recruitment 2000" instead of having pledge class stuff. Hehe. Maybe they got the ideas from the Pi Phis?
Old 08-31-2000, 01:52 PM
GreekChat Member

Thanks everyone for your help. If you guys know of more sites with designs I can look at that would really help. Thanks again!