GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Pi > Pi Beta Phi

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,123
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, zsamulpitt5293
» Online Users: 1,183
1 members and 1,182 guests
No Members online

Old 03-02-2004, 03:12 PM
GreekChat Member

HIGHS: going home from work early.. i love the spring time weather even if its cloudy

LOWS: going home bc I have a huge headache and my stomach hurts.. the people next door are painting and you can smell it in my office.. uugghh
Old 03-02-2004, 03:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to suzipiphi Send a message via Yahoo to suzipiphi
High: I just signed up as a volunteer for the NMSU athletics marketing department. Its really cool b/c I am a marketing major and I get to work with hot football/basketball/baseball players! Yippee!!!!

Low: Woke up this morning and looked at my day planner. Realized I had a test today. Yikes! I didn't even study! But the good part is that I did good on it.

Suzi
Old 03-04-2004, 03:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Highs: Leaving work early again today.. though bc I have to drive into Richmond to drop off something..

Lows: Nothing here.. today has been really really nice actually even if I am still a little sick..
Old 03-04-2004, 04:38 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: "...maybe tomorrow I'm gonna settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on."
Send a message via AIM to Lady Pi Phi
Highs: It's 4:19pm. I can leave in 41 minutes!

Lows: I feel miserable. I have been like crap for the last few weeks. I really want to leave work now because I think I'm going to start crying.
Old 03-04-2004, 04:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to dakareng
HIgh: Attending the delivery for healthy premature triplets this morning (ok... 1 am, but that's STILL this morning). Two boys and a girl and all are doing great!!

Low: We're under a tornado watch and thunderstorm warning... it's POURING out (at least no hail).... so of course, my satellite TV has no signal. Guess I'm not going anywhere until it's over (hey, at least I still have power!!)
Old 03-04-2004, 06:59 PM
GreekChat Member

High: Going out with my big sis last night and not having to pay for anything because she knew the manager! Getting two out of the three recommendation letters I need for my internship.

Lows: Being really tired all day, missing my class, having to be in the panhellenic exec video and coming back afterwards to write a 6-8 page paper on a 30 minute news broadcast.
Old 03-04-2004, 09:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to erniegurl00 Send a message via Yahoo to erniegurl00
Highs: I had a great day, feel like I did well on my ASL 4 test, and now it's officially Spring Break!

Lows: I fell down the steps after class, and I've twisted my right ankle. It better heal up soon because I have a long drive to IL on Saturday!
Old 03-05-2004, 11:53 AM
GreekChat Member

Location: "...maybe tomorrow I'm gonna settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on."
Highs: It's friday! I'm also going to the British Isles show with my mum tonight. It should be fun, and it's a nostalgia trip for my mum. I know she really misses England sometimes.

Lows: Nothing really. I'm feeling better today. I was very cranky yesterday. All I wanted to do was put my pj's on and crawl into bed and watch tv.
Old 03-05-2004, 01:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to breathesgelatin Send a message via AIM to breathesgelatin Send a message via MSN to breathesgelatin Send a message via Yahoo to breathesgelatin
Highs: We were invited to colonize at NCSU! I got initiated into Phi Beta Kappa yesterday!

Lows: I had a 24-hour stomach bug yesterday.
Old 03-05-2004, 03:55 PM
GreekChat Member

Highs: Its friday its so nice out again today

a friend of mine from hs (also my hs boys best friend) told a coworker (his sister-in-law) of my mom's the best "comment" (well just leave it at that since its a real long story) about me.. made my day yesterday

Lows: my throat is killing me and I still have a cough.. at least I dont feel sick to my stomach or my head doesnt hurt anymore.
Old 03-08-2004, 03:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Highs: Had a very relaxing weekend. I hung out with my friend on sunday, and she's getting married in June. I am so happy and excited for her!

Lows: I have $0 balances in both my bank accounts. I am starving and all the money I have is for my subway ride home, so I can't spend it.
Old 03-08-2004, 08:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to breathesgelatin Send a message via AIM to breathesgelatin Send a message via MSN to breathesgelatin Send a message via Yahoo to breathesgelatin
Highs: Chapter went well

Lows: MEAN PEOPLE BOO
Old 03-08-2004, 11:20 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to suzipiphi Send a message via Yahoo to suzipiphi
High: Kappa Sig asked us to do homecoming tonight and we told them yes after active.

Low: I sunned outside today and got sunburned on the sides of my legs... also have 2 HUGE tests tomorrow!

Suzi
Old 03-11-2004, 02:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Highs: I'm getting a makeover and a new tattoo on saturday. I'm super excited: I'm going with three of my friends and we're all getting one done. It'll be my 4th, one of my friend's 2nd, another guy's 3rd, and another guys's first one!!

Lows: Still a day and a half to go till saturday
Old 03-15-2004, 01:08 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to erniegurl00 Send a message via Yahoo to erniegurl00
Highs: Yeah for a great Spring Break! I spent a week in IL with my bf. I was able to visit Northwestern and absoultely LOVED it!

Lows: Tonight marks the end of my break. I'm stressing because I have a lot of work to do for this week. Also, I just found out that Illinois State declined me, and Eastern IL put me on the waiting list. I really hadn't planned to go to either school, but it still hits the ego a bit.