GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Recruitment General discussion about recruitment.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,466
Threads: 115,513
Welcome to our newest member, Angelow
» Online Users: 1,459
0 members and 1,459 guests
No Members online

Old 07-22-2023, 09:33 PM
GreekChat Member

Why are fraternities so secretive whether you been on a black list or not?

I already rushed three separate times and got denied every single time. I did fall rush, spring rush, and another spring rush. I literally been to every single chapter at my school, and been denied by every single one of them. There are around 15 at my school. I even got rejected by the chapters with only 13 members who were begging for people to join.

Everyone told me the only way you could have gotten rejected by all of them is if you were blacklisted. Apparently, I later found out I was actually blacklisted by an acquaintance of a friend.

I just wished they told me upfront that I was blacklisted so I didn't waste my time trying. It is so insane that the only way I found out about this was through the backdoor.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 07-23-2023, 12:50 AM
GreekChat Member

In case people aren’t familiar, this is a prolific spammer known as Snooroar. He has had over 1,500 accounts banned on Reddit for ceaselessly harassing and stalking communities/individuals over the last four years. There is an entire community dedicated to blocking him from abusing unsuspecting good Samaritans who fall for his desperate attempts to be a victim.

Now to address this thread.

You went around telling women they deserved to be sexually assaulted. You repeatedly fantasized about calling the police to bust college parties. You badmouthed every fraternity at UCLA on dozens of platforms for YEARS. You bragged about physically assaulting your mother. Even now, you still create multiple accounts and post dozens of crazy threads on Reddit EVERY SINGLE DAY. You are a terrible person and somehow an even more annoying one to boot.

Despite all of this, you repeatedly try to gaslight people into thinking that you are somehow mysteriously disliked. Why would you ever think a fraternity would want you as a member? EVERYONE AT UCLA KNOWS WHO YOU ARE. Do you think this 4-year campaign of internet insanity has been anonymous? You have, by your own continued actions, become the most hated person on campus. There is not a fraternity that wants you within 100 feet of them.

Go away. Get professional help. Nobody wants to ever be associated with you so long as you continue to be a violent crazy person.

Signed,
The thousands of people who you will not leave alone.
Old 07-23-2023, 11:49 AM
Super Moderator

BOOM!
Old 07-23-2023, 01:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Ah! I was trying to figure out why that Reddit name sounded familiar…this dude also went through a phase of posting on Reddit military pages about trying to join various branches…but a few posts in, people were like, “I don’t think anyone is going to take you. Sorry.”
Old 07-24-2023, 05:30 PM
Super Moderator

Maybe... just maybe... and I can see I've arrived late to the party, if OP didn't invest so much time in being a victim and invested more time in being someone other people might enjoy the company of, he wouldn't be having these negative experiences.

Karma.. she is a bitch.
Mu Tau 5, Central Oklahoma
Old 07-24-2023, 05:31 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyMcFly View Post
I already rushed three separate times and got denied every single time. I did fall rush, spring rush, and another spring rush. I literally been to every single chapter at my school, and been denied by every single one of them. There are around 15 at my school. I even got rejected by the chapters with only 13 members who were begging for people to join.

Everyone told me the only way you could have gotten rejected by all of them is if you were blacklisted. Apparently, I later found out I was actually blacklisted by an acquaintance of a friend.

I just wished they told me upfront that I was blacklisted so I didn't waste my time trying. It is so insane that the only way I found out about this was through the backdoor.
QFP.
Mu Tau 5, Central Oklahoma
Old 07-24-2023, 06:16 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
\

Karma.. she is a bitch.
Uhhh, Karma is my boyfriend,
Karma is a God
Karma is the breeze in my hair on the weekend
Karma's a relaxing thought