GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Recruitment General discussion about recruitment.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,426
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, Abisha55
» Online Users: 2,476
0 members and 2,476 guests
No Members online

Old 11-06-2001, 07:12 PM
GreekChat Member

Big Sis Appreciation

Hi everyone! This week is Big Sis appreciation week and we are supposed to do nice things (creative) for our Big Sisses... I am so not creative and she did SO much nice stuff for me during big/little week. Does anyone have any ideas?? Thanks!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 11-06-2001, 10:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Smile

Chocolate works for me, lol.

I don't know what your budget is, but what about two roses, with a note that says something about you and her blooming together..

((Ouf of curiosity, I looked at the AOP website. Your badge is almost similar to Alpha Gams! I had to take a double and triple look, lol.))

Congrats on your new sisterhood!
Old 11-07-2001, 09:29 AM
GreekChat Member

Again I state--COOKIES!! My wonderful little sis used to decorate a plate(when I say decorate, I mean AOTT in basic letters and MAYBE a rose, if she had time) and have a big stack of cookies on it. She always used those holiday ones, that have Christmas tree's or pumkins in them. And I am a BIG fan of posters. I used to love to come home to a big poster on my door that said "I love my Big". Really and truly, its the simple things that are the best--I still save all the notes my little sis writes me!
Old 11-07-2001, 01:47 PM
GreekChat Member

AOII cup filled with candy and/or other AOII stuff like pencils and keychains... a jersey with "Chrissie's Big" written across the back... roses with a nice note... Shoe polish her car windows with "I love my big"... cookies... poster... Acrylic frame with AOII and Big/Lil paint penned on it - put a picture of the 2 of you in it... A cork board with AOII etc. paint penned on it... Could also decorate the cork board by hot-glueing red and white ribbon on it, or fabric roses... A stuffed Panda with an AOII ribbon tied around its neck in a bow.

Just a few things I thought of while at work... Some will definitely be less expensive than others.

Let us know what you end up doing
Old 11-07-2001, 09:31 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to BootyKBG
If your creative or crafty, start a sorority scrap book for her. Include an "all about my lil' sis" page or something like that, and also put a personal thank you/appreciation note in it. I started one of these because we're getting twins this weekend (its a new colony this semester so there are no bigs or littles) and thought it would be a good way to start out. Its a fun way to keep track of what you do together too.