GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Up & Coming National GLOs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Up & Coming National GLOs This area is for discussion of issues affecting GLOs which are larger than a local, yet are still growing into a national GLO.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,467
Threads: 115,513
Welcome to our newest member, Bioxtrim
» Online Users: 1,439
0 members and 1,439 guests
No Members online
Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2009, 11:00 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to dreamseeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSoJade09 View Post
Let's keep it real...half the sgrhos out there look horrible, but you chose to join so what does that say about you. I wish I knew what orgs the rest of you belong to so I can go in but since I don't...Ill educate educatingblue.
woooow that is so disrespectful.

Quote:
Your org is the youngest in the d9 so you need to fall back...you're dissing us because you get the same disrespect. Based on the overall looks of the members of your org I could say the same thing...but then I would be just as bad as you.
Everybody says the zetas are fat sgrhos r fat and black blah blah blah...your dumb ass is adding to the ignorance that is associated with and stigmatizes Greek orgs today.
There is not a drop of hypocrisy in that statement. nope, not a one. the youngest huh

Quote:
Worry about why my org is is winning over girls that could have been in your org or another but didn't because noone was on their job.
omg D9 u r losing the competition!!

Quote:
Furthermore there is no such thing as an org that caters to certain body types...just like there are no orgs that cater specifically to assholes, as you all would be members.
THAT made me laugh. lmao

anyway, Soror Ch2tf said it best- no one was talking sh*t abt you, but there is a standard that ppl expect from a national website.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:31 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to OhSoJade09
You must have not read through the entire thread but yes she did say that an org that caters to big girls rubs her the wrong way.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
You must have not read through the entire thread but yes she did say that an org that caters to big girls rubs her the wrong way.
YOU must not have read everything. That comment was not made by an SGRho.

ETA: And on top of that, she wasn't even talking about your organization! Stirring up all this shit for no reason

Old 08-26-2009, 01:33 PM
GreekChat Member

I am not stirring up anything...I was directing that to whoever said it; those are all stereotypes that I have heard from members of D9 orgs...the point was to show you all how these petty stereotypes (which yes, should have been put in quotations) do nothing. Nor am I saying that these rumors are true...excuse my typing...of course I know that sgrhos are the youngest sorority not org. My intent is not to cause any drama, but I will defend my organization until the very end just as any of you would do for yours.

As for addressing the pics on the website, yes we will be changing then as any org updates their pictures. Instead of trying to advise or encourage new orgs you all are choosing to tear them down.
Old 08-26-2009, 01:49 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I am not stirring up anything...I was directing that to whoever said it; those are all stereotypes that I have heard from members of D9 orgs...the point was to show you all how these petty stereotypes (which yes, should have been put in quotations) do nothing. Nor am I saying that these rumors are true...excuse my typing...of course I know that sgrhos are the youngest sorority not org. My intent is not to cause any drama, but I will defend my organization until the very end just as any of you would do for yours.

As for addressing the pics on the website, yes we will be changing then as any org updates their pictures. Instead of trying to advise or encourage new orgs you all are choosing to tear them down.
Again -- no one was talking about your organization. There was nothing for you to defend. AlwaysSAI (who is not an SGRho) was referring to another organization. So yes, you stirred things up for no reason.

It's also funny that you're preaching about not promoting stereotypes when your original response was filled with them.

Old 08-26-2009, 01:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Instead of trying to advise or encourage new orgs you all are choosing to tear them down.
Silence would have been the best response. You did nothing but spout nonsense and bring back a forgotten thread, as well as remind me of that terrible website.
Old 08-26-2009, 02:01 PM
GreekChat Member

I wrote the relp on my phone so there are several spelling and gramatical errors, including the lack of quotation marks before and after the stereotypes that I listed. That signifys that those are not stereotypes that I am in agreement with, and futhermore when I said to worry about your own org and its problems that was not dedicated to any one particluar organization. My entire response was not dedicated to the sgrho...you may have misunderstood me but my passion still remains...Im not sorry for my tone at all. Once again if advice is what you intend on giving that is appreciated if its hate and disrespect it will not be tolerated and will be met with the same disrespect.
Old 08-26-2009, 02:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I wrote the relp on my phone so there are several spelling and gramatical errors, including the lack of quotation marks before and after the stereotypes that I listed. That signifys that those are not stereotypes that I am in agreement with, and futhermore when I said to worry about your own org and its problems that was not dedicated to any one particluar organization. My entire response was not dedicated to the sgrho...you may have misunderstood me but my passion still remains...Im not sorry for my tone at all. Once again if advice is what you intend on giving that is appreciated if its hate and disrespect it will not be tolerated and will be met with the same disrespect.
...the hell are you? LOL

That neo rage is shining through.

Old 08-26-2009, 02:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
....if its hate and disrespect it will not be tolerated and will be met with the same disrespect.
Just don't fight imaginary battles like this IRL. Our comments haven't changed and most of us probably forgot your organization exists as soon as this thread stopped appearing under "new posts."
Old 08-26-2009, 02:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight_shadow View Post
...the hell are you? LOL

This is a bad combination of neo and new org rage. LOL. Meanwhile, no one else really cares.
Old 08-26-2009, 02:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
...of course I know that sgrhos are the youngest sorority not org.
Of course, Sigma Gamma Rho is still about 43 times (86 years) older than your organization, so your comparison doesn't really work. At all.

And AlwaysSAI's post had nothing to do with stereotypes. She was talking about a sorority that, in her words, "caters to plus size women" -- in other words, a sorority that bills itself as being for "plus size women," not one that has a stereotype as being for larger women. Meanwhile, saying that you have posted some foolishness is not the same as tearing down newer organizations.

RIF.
Old 08-26-2009, 02:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight_shadow View Post
...the hell are you? LOL

LMAO not all neos are like that!
Old 08-26-2009, 02:12 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
signifys
that must've been from ur fone too.
Old 08-26-2009, 02:12 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPhil View Post
This is a bad combination of neo and new org rage. LOL. Meanwhile, no one else really cares.
This whole thing reminds me of the Zeta Knights situation lol

Old 08-26-2009, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senusret I View Post
Did you have an Individualized Education Plan in school?
I did, because I was extra smart. Seriously!! My mom always bitched when she had to go in and talk about it because the lady in charge invented buzzwords before buzzwords were cool. I think she made Mom feel like she should be taking me to the freaking opera or something.