GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Phi Epsilon

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,129
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, zavictoiajnr131
» Online Users: 1,339
3 members and 1,336 guests
flamboyanttree, JayhawkAOII, lauralaylin
Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2005, 08:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Fall Recruitment Strategies

Last edited by disapptdeepher; 08-03-2005 at 04:56 PM.
Old 08-03-2005, 02:38 PM
GreekChat Member

Please check your PM box.
Old 08-03-2005, 07:58 PM

Send a message via AIM to shadokat Send a message via Yahoo to shadokat
At the request of members of this board and our sorority, I am closing this thread. It appears that the original post has been removed, and no sense in leaving this open now. Should you wish to post something in relation to this, feel free to PM me, and I'm more than happy to open it for constructive discussion.
Old 08-04-2005, 10:11 PM

Send a message via AIM to shadokat Send a message via Yahoo to shadokat
From our International Governing Board

I have been asked by our International Governing Board to post this statement. While I am in agreement with the statement, it does not come from me personally. If you have questions or concerns, you may contact the sorority through dphie.org.

"Delta Phi Epsilon International Sorority, founded in 1917 at New York University Law School, continues to embrace the principles set forth by five groundbreaking Founders of Justice, Sisterhood, and Love.

Delta Phi Epsilon International Sorority is a non-sectarian organization made up of a wide variety of chapters, none belonging to or limited by restrictions of race, creed, culture, or religion. Defined by the very women who are members of each chapter and guided by our
founding principles, our chapters range in size and identity.

The Delta Phi Epsilon International Sorority and its International Governing Board strive to provide an environment in which our chapters are comprised of women that live and cherish our motto: Esse Quam Videri: “ to be rather than to seem to be.” This allows us to have chapters of bright, beautiful women who create their own identity, just as our founding sisters did so many years ago.

Through a values-based recruitment program, Delta Phi Epsilon chapters recruit women that are like-minded and share a common vision to set the standard for sisterhood in an ever-changing world. Our Standards of Excellence, PEARL Program, and ritual guide all sisters, collegian and
alumnae alike, towards this vision, along with achievement and growth in their community, their campus, and the world.

The Delta Phi Epsilon International Governing Board is proud that each chapter has and maintains an individual identity within our organization, whether it be as campus scholars, athletes, or those of specific cultures. As an organization, Delta Phi Epsilon does and will not tolerate discrimination in any way, and welcomes women to share in positive sorority experiences. With an unbending dedication to all of our founding principles, we continue to strive to set the standard for sisterhood in an ever-changing world."