GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 1,410
2 members and 1,408 guests
Xidelt, znathanhulzeo24

Old 12-15-2011, 04:05 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKGCaroline View Post
I thought exactly the same as amIblue? "Please Don't Be Kappa"

My heart sunk slightly when I read the article
I'd be willing to bet money that almost every sorority woman who clicked on this article said "Please don't be a ....."
Old 12-15-2011, 04:48 AM
GreekChat Member

I can't believe so many people here think these girls should have been arrested!!! Maybe it's because I've lived in NYC for a couple years, but if shit like this is making headlines in your COLLEGE town, you are one lucky town. People are so fucking uptight.
Old 12-15-2011, 09:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKE627 View Post
I can't believe so many people here think these girls should have been arrested!!! Maybe it's because I've lived in NYC for a couple years, but if shit like this is making headlines in your COLLEGE town, you are one lucky town. People are so fucking uptight.
You obviously have not spent those couple of years checking the NYC records to see the "fucking uptight" things that people in NYC get arrested for.
Old 12-15-2011, 10:03 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPhil View Post
LOL.

I thought AzTheta's condescension was aimed at the silly college students who stole the Sweet Baby Jesus. I did not think AzTheta was saying "don't fret, amIblue, when you grow up, you will understand." LOL.

AzTheta is so condescending and hurts my feelings at least once a day. I logon to GC praying she has me on ignore as to avoid being condescended. She is the bane of my GC existence.

Well, at least one person on GC knows who I am! "...you ought to know, that I am not to be trifled with... My character has ever been celebrated for its sincerity and frankness, and in a cause of such moment as this, I shall certainly not depart from it."

Must.Stop.Reading.Austen.

Think I'll switch to Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. I would like to talk like those characters instead. DrPhil, you made me smile and I think you've just given me a new signature, thank you so much!
"One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision." Bertrand Russell, The Triumph of Stupidity
Old 12-15-2011, 10:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzTheta View Post
Well, at least one person on GC knows who I am! "...you ought to know, that I am not to be trifled with... My character has ever been celebrated for its sincerity and frankness, and in a cause of such moment as this, I shall certainly not depart from it."

Must.Stop.Reading.Austen.

Think I'll switch to Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. I would like to talk like those characters instead. DrPhil, you made me smile and I think you've just given me a new signature, thank you so much!
Austen is cool but I can't wait to read your Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon posts.
Old 12-15-2011, 10:32 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKE627 View Post
I can't believe you can't comprehend what has actually been posted. You must have been so fucking plastered when you posted this in the middle of the night from NYC (where no one ever gets arrested for fucking uptight things) that you lost all reading comprehension skills.

Can we rename this thread "Sorority Sisters Stole Baby Jesus and Should Be Arrested. Keys to be thrown away."
Old 12-15-2011, 08:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amIblue? View Post
. . .
Can we rename this thread "Sorority Sisters Stole Baby Jesus and Should Be Arrested. Keys to be thrown away."
No, we can't, sorry. If we did / tried to, the people in Keepers of the Key would object vehemently.

So would brand new new members (in January and February ) who want and need to tell the world what should be done with keys according to their understanding of policies, traditions, and whatnot.
Old 12-15-2011, 08:54 PM
GreekChat Member

^^^^ *Blinks* I don't think I have ever seen a post that snarky from you before.
Old 01-23-2012, 01:58 PM
GreekChat Member

The Nativity sage is finishing up. The ladies are going to do some community service and no charges are going to be filed.

http://mccourier.com/2012/01/06/nati...nears-closure/