GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Kappa > Kappa Kappa Gamma

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,126
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, babobygooglet93
» Online Users: 1,898
0 members and 1,898 guests
No Members online
Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2001, 08:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Cool Need a Name

Hello ladies,
This is Mike and Im a kappa sig at West Ga University. I was wondering if anyone had information perttaining to one of the girls in the picture. She is the short one on the left handd side wearing a blue or grey bra. She is very cute and i was wondering if anyone knew a way to get a hold of her. From what I understand they are no longer on campus at their respective college but if anyone has any information it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and and don't stop the party cause once you die its all over.

------------------
A.E.K.D.B.
MIKE MOLINARI
Old 04-21-2001, 11:13 PM
Unregistered-

Thumbs down

After reading your post in the other threads, I doubt any Kappa will be willing to help you out.
Old 04-22-2001, 03:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by OohTeenyWahine:
After reading your post in the other threads, I doubt any Kappa will be willing to help you out.
Why is that b/cyou all are mad that im sticking up for one of your chapters who don't even know. While all you seem to want to do is bash their performance. WEll then that is all right.
Old 04-22-2001, 10:33 PM
Unregistered-

Quote:
Originally posted by Kappasig1400:
Why is that b/cyou all are mad that im sticking up for one of your chapters who don't even know. While all you seem to want to do is bash their performance. WEll then that is all right.

Mike, if you read my profile you'd know that I'm not a Kappa. Because I've met many wonderful Kappas on this board, I found it necessary to help defend the integrity of this GLO, especially since we are all Panhellenic.

I read what you posted in the other thread but I didn't think you were sticking up for the girls. I got the impression that you were merely defending the right to pose semi-topless and plaster the words KKG on the bottom of the picture. I don't "bash" their performance, I disagree with it. There is a difference, you know.

Old 04-23-2001, 02:01 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by OohTeenyWahine:

Mike, if you read my profile you'd know that I'm not a Kappa. Because I've met many wonderful Kappas on this board, I found it necessary to help defend the integrity of this GLO, especially since we are all Panhellenic.

I read what you posted in the other thread but I didn't think you were sticking up for the girls. I got the impression that you were merely defending the right to pose semi-topless and plaster the words KKG on the bottom of the picture. I don't "bash" their performance, I disagree with it. There is a difference, you know.

OK well that sounds legit,But you know it is not necessary to bash me when all I was doing was venting for all the rules and regulations that are imposed on all sororities. They are rediculous. And I believe you may agree but just won't admit to it.
Old 04-23-2001, 02:57 AM
Unregistered-

Thumbs down

You know, I think it's pretty entertaining that you're looking to get a hold of one of the ladies in the picture...and at the same time you literally placed a personals ad in the Phi Mu forum looking for a Phi Mu love! Tsk tsk...I guess GC has turned into a dating service now. Don't you have other means of finding a significant other?

Those on GC who know me well know well enough to know that I'm not one to hide an honest opinion. And you have no right to insinuate that I feel otherwise.

I believe in rules and order, because if there weren't any, we'd live our lives like you...and God forbid that He'd ever let that happen.

So...if you don't like what I post, ignore me and just drive forward. It doesn't look like the Kappa sisters are helping you out.
Old 04-23-2001, 09:48 AM
GreekChat Member

Exclamation

Mike:

I have tried before (clearly, in vain) to explain to you the reasons why KKG (and other sororities) need to use DISCRETION and follow the "rules and regulations" imposed upon them--it's because our chapters, our Fraternity, and our Greek System as a whole are at stake.

Then you use the "topless KKG bid day picture" (with which you seem to be obsessed)to "shop" for a girlfriend... not very gentlemanly of you. I am sure Kappa Sigma is not proud of such behavior.

As such, I am closing this thread, since I feel it goes 100% against the Panhellenic/Interfraternity spirit.

As moderator of this forum, I will not tolerate "shopping" for women (as if they were for sale in the first place). Please be advised.

------------------
Oh, Kappa Kappa Kappa Gamma,
I'm so happy that I am a
Kappa Kappa Kappa Gamma,
Nobody knows . . . how
happy I am!

[This message has been edited by imsohappythatiama (edited April 23, 2001).]
Closed Thread