GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Gamma Delta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,428
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, baangelasteaxdy
» Online Users: 2,412
2 members and 2,410 guests
Cookiez17, Sciencewoman

Old 02-11-2008, 10:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Collegiate Chapter news

I thought I'd start this thread to share some of the successes of our collegiate chapters, outside of recruitment. I've had particularly exciting news from two chapters in the past two weeks.

Zeta Epsilon, Michigan Technological University: Raised their GPA by .38 and their rank by 1 and after a few semesters of being below our required GPA, have risen above! I will be there on Feb 23-24 to thrown them a pizza party for all the women who achieved Pi or raised their GPA by at least .5 and I'm very excited about it! Their school also has an annual winter carnival which involves building huge snow statues, a talent show and several other competitions. Our women took first place in the snow statue, first place special events, first place women's group overall and they are the first sorority to ever win #1 Overall Carnival!!!!!!! Way to go Zeta Epsilon!

Beta Delta, Indiana: They will be initiating 4 alumna initiates during their Initiation ceremony in late March. 3 of the AIs are IHQ staff who are currently unaffiliated and the 4th is one of the Foundaiton staff who is currently unaffiliated! I am so excited that some of the women who have given so much to Alpha Gamma Delta through their work will finally be able to sign their correspondence "Loyally".
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 02-11-2008, 11:21 PM
GreekChat Member

Some, like our Executive Director, belong to other groups even! Not all IHQ staff are Alpha Gams!
Old 02-12-2008, 06:32 AM
GreekChat Member

Yea for ZE.

Dee, could you give us the 1st names and/or the titles so that we can send congrats to them?

Thanks.
Old 02-12-2008, 06:44 AM
GreekChat Member

Chris F- Foundation
Anne B- IHQ, Administrative Assistant
Lisa W- IHQ, emails us just about everything, Member Services Representative
Tina S.- IHQ, Accounting Assistant

I believe their Initiation is going to be March 28th. I was really excited when I read this in reports and correspondence I got!
Old 02-12-2008, 09:48 AM
GreekChat Member

Now that is just too cool. Surprised that they aren't doing it at convention, though, but maybe this makes more sense.

I love reading good news! Keep it coming!