GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Kappa > Kappa Kappa Gamma

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,124
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, znathanhulzeo24
» Online Users: 1,325
1 members and 1,324 guests
speedsters

Old 06-30-2017, 03:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Kappa Kappa Gamma Intern Project

Hi everyone!

I'm interning this summer with Kappa Kappa Gamma headquarters in Columbus, Ohio. I'm doing a special project that is looking at recording and getting Kappa songs online, especially those individual to chapters. If anyone from Kappa has any songs that only their chapter sung I would love to hear about it!!

Thanks!

Abby
Old 07-08-2017, 10:00 PM
GreekChat Member

That sounds like such a cool project, and congrats on getting to intern at HQ! My chapter (Epsilon Gamma) does a lot of singing, but traditional songs like Lovely Girl, Dream Awhile, and ritual songs. I'm pretty sure the only songs unique to our chapter are the funny ones we make up that are more nontraditional, haha. L&L and good luck on your project!