GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Sigma Theta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,428
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, baangelasteaxdy
» Online Users: 2,390
2 members and 2,388 guests
Cookiez17, Sciencewoman
Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2005, 04:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Cool Open Letter 7!!!

to the candy-a$$ teachers at my job: all that weak isht has GOT.TO.GO! why you scared of a child? what ya heart beatin' for??

HTH you gone allow a CHILD (the operative word here) scream at you then say "i don't know what to do. if it happens again i'll..." and then wonder why your kids run all over you?? i wish a kid would...

i'm not saying you gotta walk through the halls yelling at every child you see, but kids need wreck and regulatin' and if you're going to work in an urban school (translate = school full of ignant a$$ kids), you gotta be willing to put them in their place.

and WTH is all of this "what should i do?" or "but then they'll have an attitude" or "well you know these kids." EFF THAT!!! what you should do is act like an adult with authority because that, my friend, is exactly what you are!! EFF a child's attitude!! why even entertain attitude?? that's dumb on YO' part. and yeah, i know these kids but guess what: these kids know me too! i'll put a child on blast, i'll get a child shook BUT, i'll also compliment a child's behavior, high-five a child or write a note congratulating them on their achievement. THAT is how you get their respect around here. all of yall letting them do what the hell it is that they want to do are NOT getting their respect--those kids laugh at you.

and you wonder why you "have" to send more kids to the office--it's because you come to YOUR class acting like a damn guest, doing guest-like activities! THIS is MY classroom and my say is supreme--not to be questioned by a child and they know that, ergo, i have no problems...with them. my problem is with YOU!! YOU, the teacher who allows your lack of classroom management to spill out into the halls. YOU, the teacher who comes to me to get your kids in control. YOU who says things like "i wish my kids would act like your students." give me a break!!!!!!!!

I Stay Woke!!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 12-09-2005, 07:19 PM
GreekChat Member

To these fool behind teachers:

Please get right before Meez Discreet hurts you all. She could teach you some things about running a classroom, but she will "have to charge"!!

soulfulremix

AKA
Old 12-09-2005, 07:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Dear Soror MeezDiscreet: I could have written that letter myself a time or two. It gave me chills knowing what you were going to say next. You've done well grasshopper.

Dear Safety First Lady at the Charlotte Douglass International Airport: YOU.EMBARRASSED.MY.AZZZ.YESTERDAY.
Now I see why Uncle Ruckus don't like N!@@as!! Me either. I will be writing a letter to your supervisor about your conduct. You had a NIKKA MOMENT that sickened my azz. You had your N!@@a essence all up in the air last night.

DEAR SUITCASE that is resting in peace: Go on, you good and faithful servant.

Dear Shiddy: Thank you for not picking Dominique.

Dear Laurie Ann: Boom chicka rocka chicka rocka chicka boom. KACK!!!

Dear Dr. Dorothy Irene Height: You are truly truly an awesome, magnificent woman. I started reading your autobiography last night while one of God's children was having a nukka moment. Your story kept my company while my mother was undergoing a procedure. I've known strong women. I have. But my God woman, your entire life is inspirational and truly shows me what a life REALLY LIVED is about. I bow down to you as an example of what I strive to be. God bless every piece of you. You are a true example of a woman and a Delta woman.

Dear Kendra: Congratulations on that PhD!!! I love you girl.

Last edited by CrimsonTide4; 12-09-2005 at 08:40 PM.
Old 12-09-2005, 07:56 PM
GreekChat Member

To the bitterly cold weather: Ahhh there is a silver lining in every cloud! I've gone like five days without any kind of moisterizer, and my hair isn't *POOF*!

To one of my instructors: What do you mean that we won't know our final exam grades until mid January?

^^^

Can't you tell I'm a procrastinator?
Old 12-09-2005, 08:46 PM
GreekChat Member

To Lisa (the cow in upper management who tried to tell me I wasn't cut out for the type of position I was trying for in the company):

It's funny how both your face and story changed when you realized how many people were supporting me. I loved how your jaw dropped when you realized that I was in fact the TOP candidate and I loved the face you made when I showed you I not only knew the programs you were speaking of, but that I also had MORE experience than YOU. What tripped me out most was how you couldn't keep your eyes of that bad azz suit I was wearing that you could never fill out as well as I do..........

Binch!

Last edited by exquizit; 12-09-2005 at 08:49 PM.
Old 12-09-2005, 09:54 PM
GreekChat Member

To my GEO Metro: We had some good times together. I'm sorry it all came to an end this morning. The patch of ice came out of nowhere. I know you'll soon be in a better place. I was going to put you in a better place. (at the end of the month ) I just wasn't expecting to do it this soon. RIP my little putt putt DEC 1995- DEC 9,2005

To the red neon: I'm sorry I ran into the back of you. The patch of ice came out of nowhere for you to. That's why you were already stopped before I ran into you. Glad nobody was hurt

To the po-po: Thanks for not giving me a ticket for not having my dl. I did have it,but I just couldn't find it.
Old 12-09-2005, 11:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to jitterbug13 Send a message via Yahoo to jitterbug13
To Soror MeezDiscreet: Do you need Mama Jitterbug to handle those teachers? She's a principal and knows how to handle students and teachers! Let me know!

To NA: Congratulations on graduating from college!

To Soror CT4: I have a copy of Soror Height's book. You make me want to start reading now! I probably will after Monday when my project is done.

To the governor: I've meet you before and you and your family are wonderful people. But one thing is upseting me. If you are able to demand the flags at half staff in state buildings for a solder who passed away in Iraq and for a former governor (RIP Gov. Campbell), you should have been able to order it for Rosa Parks! You said that you were not able to have the flag at half staff because there is no law saying that you have to go along with the president. Well, you should have done it anyway. Don't worry, there's a bill in the House to make sure you go along with the president when he orders the flags to be at half staff. And BTW, I'll watch your back if I were you. Your fellow Republicans are trying to get you out of the governor's seat.

To Tevin: I heard on the radio you're trying to go on Broadway to play a role in Hairspay. It is true? My high school dreams on being with you are totally gone now!

To Ye: Congratulations on your eight Grammy nominations. If you need a date for the event (besides your mother), let me know! And I saw you on AOL Black Voices with that pink and green shirt on. Your mother must have picked that out for you.

Signed,
JB13

"I'd rather be hated for what I am than loved for what I'm not."--Kanye West

"Black is the new President."--Tracey Morgan
Old 12-10-2005, 03:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Dear Mr. I want to have my cake and eat it too: Yea, we used to kick it back in the day, but its been about 4 years or so and you're in a relationship, so WHY do you keep calling me talking about can you "come through"? Get it together!!
Old 12-12-2005, 09:30 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to mulattogyrl Send a message via Yahoo to mulattogyrl
Quote:
Originally posted by tnxbutterfly
To my GEO Metro: We had some good times together. I'm sorry it all came to an end this morning. The patch of ice came out of nowhere. I know you'll soon be in a better place. I was going to put you in a better place. (at the end of the month ) I just wasn't expecting to do it this soon. RIP my little putt putt DEC 1995- DEC 9,2005

To the red neon: I'm sorry I ran into the back of you. The patch of ice came out of nowhere for you to. That's why you were already stopped before I ran into you. Glad nobody was hurt

To the po-po: Thanks for not giving me a ticket for not having my dl. I did have it,but I just couldn't find it.
Dear tnxbutterfly:

You are a fool. Your open letters had me rolling!!!!!!!

It's a jungle out there.
Old 12-12-2005, 12:20 PM
GreekChat Member

To this random Uncle Tom I saw on the news this morning: Why you let the MAN use you like that? In the same news segment announcing that a young brother was blazing trails and doing his thing in the political arena, YOU come up with some negative BS!
Old 12-12-2005, 01:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to JD1913
To my paralegal/admin:

You knew that my African heritage has taught me to respect my elders. And what with you pushing 50 y/o and me being fresh outta law school you took advantage of that. Not anynmore. Im over it. Today is a new day. I didnt want to have to go there with you. Im not the pull rank kind of sister, ask my neos. But enough is enough, I have been far to be kind, so in response to your question... please believe that I meant every word when I said "I REFUSE TO DO YOUR DAMN JOB AND MINE!" Now we both have jobs to do, so CLOSE MY DOOR and I'll see you this afternoon. *exhale*

To Mr. We are just friends:

Why do you care so much? I mean we ARE just friends arent we? Thats what you told me... If I told you I was out with sorors then that should have been the end of it. I dont randomly show up at restaurants and spy on my "friends". Nobody thought it was cute, and it was actually quite stalkerish. What the HELL do you want from me? I almost wish I was with another guy last night... You would have seen something you didnt want to.

Last edited by JD1913; 12-12-2005 at 01:06 PM.
Old 12-12-2005, 04:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Gina1201
To Shawn Corey Carter BKA Jay-Z:

I understand that you have a busy life, being the president of Def Jam, being with Beyonce , and basically just being you. But would it be too much for you to come back and drop another album?

I mean, you've had the Linkin Park CD, the Unfinished Business CD, numerous concerts, remixes, songs. BTW, I'm loving Be Like Hov. But I need a CD. Like at least 12 tracks, no guest appearances, no Beyonce, no interludes, nothing. Just straight Jigga.

There are numerous dudes out here trying to take your crown. I need you to come back and shut these nuccas down. FA REAL. Do NOT make me look up the address for Def Jam, or have to track you down at the 40/40 Club or on the sideline at the Nets game.

I understand that you're older now but 36 isn't that old AND you are a Sagittarian (12/4/69). You know how we do!! I have every CD of yours, even quite a few of the mixtapes, and I think you should just add one more to my collection, to EVERYONE's collection. Just think about it, mo' money for you!!

And if you would like to do a tour as well, PLEASE, PLEASE come to Syracuse. You've been all around it but never to it. I'll be the grown woman in the front row knowing every song with the Jay-Z framed drawing in hand.

So think about it, the game needs you.

Your #1 Fan,

Gina

Cause even when I'm a mess
I still put on a vest
With an 'S' on my chest
Oh yes, I'm a SUPERWOMAN
Old 12-12-2005, 06:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: To all the bill collecta's I clare fo'gawd i'll pay ya on the 1st
Send a message via AIM to Gyrl7 Send a message via Yahoo to Gyrl7
Dear Mr. Young: Why don't you stop tipping around my door to see if I'm home. Everyone knows I'm the phantom neighbor because unlike some I HAVE A LIFE......Hmmph!

Dear Security Guard in Mama's Building: It was nice of you to help me open the door after you sat on your FATazz yesterday watching us try to get Mama's walker in. You knew we were having trouble fitting it through and you just sat there with your tired old french roll. It wasn't until I THREATENED to break the door out loud did you roll yo bigazz on over to help. TOO LATE I already had it by then. Have a )(!*#(&@(*$ Christmas!

Dear You know who you are: You knew I had to go to a funeral today that's why I was so dressed up. If you PAID ME what I'm worth, you wouldn't have to worry about whether or not I was out interviewing......teeheehee. Trick!

Dear Gina1201: You have me cracking up at your post..
Old 12-12-2005, 09:52 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to jitterbug13 Send a message via Yahoo to jitterbug13
To Mama Jitterbug: You know I'm broke so why did you asked me if I paid the cable bill? I told you MONTHS AGO to take over that bill because I can't afford it anymore. By the way, we would still be getting it for free if it wasn't your and Dad's idea to quit my job to start this horrible thing I'm at now! I can't afford my health insurance or pay some medical bills so how can I afford to pay the cable? I barley had enough to pay for school. And then you said, "I see you bounced a check." It's because I have more money coming out than going in. DUH!! And you are going to be the first one mad when I quit the job. Well if I hate it and it doesn't pay anything, WHY SHOULD I STAY????

To Jay-Z: I co-sign with Soror Gina. But if and when you do come out with an album, please have at least one song on there with Kanye. I will greatly appreciate it.

To Soror Gina: Why you don't like Beyonce?

Signed,
JB13

"I'd rather be hated for what I am than loved for what I'm not."--Kanye West

"Black is the new President."--Tracey Morgan
Old 12-12-2005, 10:39 PM
GreekChat Member

to the other young engineers at my office....

don't hate me because you ain't me.

recognize the pedigree.