GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Sigma Theta

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,426
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, Abisha55
» Online Users: 2,582
0 members and 2,582 guests
No Members online
Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2007, 04:16 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to 9dstpm
Dear Dennis,

You know I love to watch you on TV and even though Progressive covers The Green Machine and The Nupe-mobile quite economically, I still love Allstate. It is because of my love of Allstate and of course you that I feel I must tell you this. YOU NEED NEW ALLSTATE COMMERCIALS WITH "US" IN THEM!! It drives me nuts to keep seeing the same two commercials on during "House of Payne"! You know those two: the one with the guy trying to get the girl in the convertible and nearly crashes into the car in front of him and the one where the guy gets off work on Friday night and his new car is totaled. Does Allstate need new scripts? I will work for almost free! I am on bedrest! I have nothing but time until March! Get some new commercials! Heck, show your first one where you're out in the back yard with the turkey fryer, just stop showing those same two every week!!

Thank you,

Your biggest fan 9dstpm

PS: Can you tell you tell Hubby to make sure that Santa brings me season 2 of "The Unit"? Thanks!
Old 12-24-2007, 04:39 PM
GreekChat Member

LOL 9dstpm, and I do agree!
Old 12-24-2007, 06:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Dear Roommie,

Imma need for you to stop putting those big ol boxes in my little ol trash can in the kitchen and putting your stanky bathroom trash that is already in a trash bag that you could at least close in my trash as well. Nobody should have to take the trash out EVERYDAY. It is just two of us and your trifflin butt can't and don't even cook!!! You have no more chances. Unfortunately for you, my kindness and ability to not waste time or words on foolishness has been taken for weakness. Try me and I WILL get crunk on you.

And, put your hands on my man again and/or call him anything other than his name or a child of God and you are going to wish he had pushed you back instead of me. You are not that cool with him or me that you can play like that. You lucky he didn't pop the piss out of you. I have been nice to you regarding how I have addressed these issues but try me again and it will get broken down for you quickly. I'm through playin...

Happily,

V14
Old 12-26-2007, 07:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to 9dstpm
Dear Dennis,

THANK YOU for responding so quickly to my request. I saw the new commercial with the brothas in the SUV telling their friend that he needs to get "grown-folks insurance" and you saying that it was time to man up. I liked it. Also, I did get "The Unit" season 2 for Christmas. Hubby didn't want me watching you all day long, so I listened to your commentary on that epsiode where you went to see your dad get his Silver Star from the Army. You sounded really bored. I don't know what else you had going on that day, but it was really disappointing to hear you sound like that about a show that you are the star of. I do see that you give commentary on at least 4 other episodes. I will listen to those as well and see if this is a regular thing with you. We will talk later.

You know I love you,

Your Biggest Fan 9dstpm
Old 12-26-2007, 09:24 PM
GreekChat Member

lol @ 9dstpm

Go get him, OOhsofly!

AKA
Old 12-31-2007, 07:58 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to jitterbug13 Send a message via Yahoo to jitterbug13
Dear Frito Lay,

CINNAMON SUN CHIPS ARE THE BOMB!!!!

Signed,
JB13

(LG, please feel free to pass this along to your daughter and her co-workers)

"I'd rather be hated for what I am than loved for what I'm not."--Kanye West

"Black is the new President."--Tracey Morgan
Old 12-31-2007, 11:00 AM
GreekChat Member

Dear Sweet emploment Jesus,

I just want to make sure if this is what stepping out on faith feels like. The position is at least 1100 mi away, and it is a step in the right direction for me. I can't help but wonder, "Is this really a desire you are allowing me to work towards or is this another eye opening experience"?

Your humble servant,

Nia

Dear Relationship Jesus,
He is gonna be here for 2 weeks, are we gonna make some progress while he is here? I just wanna make sure I am on the proper path.

Your Faithful and Loving Child,
Nia
#4 - The Professor
Spring 2001 - GenuOne
Xi - University of Louisville
Old 12-31-2007, 12:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitterbug13 View Post
Dear Frito Lay,

CINNAMON SUN CHIPS ARE THE BOMB!!!!

Signed,
JB13

(LG, please feel free to pass this along to your daughter and her co-workers)
Cosign!!!! Those are the best sweet chips EVER!!!

Lord,

2007 was a huge learning experience! Eventhough I had to learn somethings the hard way, I know that later I will be glad that I learned these lesson when I did. Eventhough things did not always go my way the amount of mercy You showed me is amazing!!! I pray that I not look back on what happened and why or what could have been, but look to the future for what is to come. I pray I get a new job. I pray that some baggage from 2004 that I dragged around is gone forever more! You knew that man was no good for me and after a million times of You telling me; I FINALLY got it a couple of months ago....better late than never.

Love,
1908Revelations
Old 12-31-2007, 03:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Please let this letter that I send to my mother tonight be received in a spirit of love. It is time for her to stop giving this toxic person so much of her energy. But enough is enough.
Old 12-31-2007, 04:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to unspokenone25
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide4 View Post
Please let this letter that I send to my mother tonight be received in a spirit of love. It is time for her to stop giving this toxic person so much of her energy. But enough is enough.

Can you send me a copy of that letter so I can give it to my mom? Thanks, C!