GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment

Recruitment General discussion about recruitment.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,425
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, zenjaminusasdz5
» Online Users: 1,654
0 members and 1,654 guests
No Members online

Old 12-08-2010, 12:54 PM

The fact that you're an alumnus and still don't understand what Alpha Phi Omega is (after having four years on campus and an intraweb to ask about it) and don't know what NPC is either is what's making many people go hmmmmmm.

Either you're willfully ignorant, or you've got an ulterior motive.
Old 12-08-2010, 01:18 PM
GreekChat Member

For one, I have not specifically mentioned any organization so you can stop assuming one. Also I am very well aware of other houses, but not with these national councils and conferences because my house was not part of one. And as I have said before, my school rushes on its own so when I heard about formal recruitment, of course I wanted to know more about it, and how to to change our rush up a bit. I have actually gotten lots of good comments and suggestions. I don't see any ignorances nor do I have any ulterior motive. Just trying to get some good information. And really I'm not interested in arguing back and forth here on a forum, or explaining why I'm here, so just please answer the questions or give any good commencts about rush.

Last edited by Flying Tiger; 12-08-2010 at 01:22 PM.
Old 12-08-2010, 04:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Troll....
Old 12-08-2010, 07:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Tiger View Post
Something here just isn't right? I'm asking because I want to help my fraternity out. Just because I have graduated does not mean I am completely separated from my fraternity, so yes, I am still involved. After a few years of low recruitment, its clear that are recruitment tactics aren't working so thats why I am asking others for their opinions. Its thats simple. Maybe its just us, or maybe its the way greek orgs are on are campus. Either way, I'm just asking for others opinions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Tiger View Post
For one, I have not specifically mentioned any organization so you can stop assuming one. Also I am very well aware of other houses, but not with these national councils and conferences because my house was not part of one. And as I have said before, my school rushes on its own so when I heard about formal recruitment, of course I wanted to know more about it, and how to to change our rush up a bit. I have actually gotten lots of good comments and suggestions. I don't see any ignorances nor do I have any ulterior motive. Just trying to get some good information. And really I'm not interested in arguing back and forth here on a forum, or explaining why I'm here, so just please answer the questions or give any good commencts about rush.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulip86 View Post
Troll....
Creeper troll.
Old 12-09-2010, 08:12 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33girl View Post
The fact that you're an alumnus and still don't understand what Alpha Phi Omega is (after having four years on campus and an intraweb to ask about it) and don't know what NPC is either is what's making many people go hmmmmmm.

Either you're willfully ignorant, or you've got an ulterior motive.
Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! My thoughts throughout his entire time on GC. This person asks a lot of questions, almost as if he is some sort of Alexandra Robbins troll or something-looking to write some book about how Greeks are bad or how they do certain things.
Old 12-29-2010, 12:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Flying Tiger, do you go to UCSC?