GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Locals

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,123
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, zsamulpitt5293
» Online Users: 1,620
2 members and 1,618 guests
*winter*, speedsters

Old 12-17-2009, 05:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Question for the probably one millionth time...

I just finished up my first semester at a new college... I switched degrees and had to go to a smaller college in my area that offers the degree in Audio Engineering/Commercial Music that I wanted to have.. However at this school there are no fraternities... I know starting a fraternity will take some time and hard work which I am not afraid of... I would like to either start something local or start a chapter of a national fraternity... but the beginning point is what I lack... I'm sure I would have to talk to someone at my school but I don't know who or what to even ask of that person... and also I don't know what would be the better decision (local or national)... I like the idea of something local because it is something that can be ours... something that will bring our group closer together... but i just need a little guidance... any honest advice would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Old 12-17-2009, 05:18 PM
GreekChat Member

1. You'll need to talk to your Student Affairs/Student Organizations office to see if the school is open to Greek life.

2. Read this thread. It says sorority, but a lot of the info still applies.

Old 12-17-2009, 06:46 PM
GreekChat Member

If you are going to title your thread like that, then there's probably no need to even create it.

Search.