GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Gamma Delta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,445
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, Avalanchejqr
» Online Users: 1,945
1 members and 1,944 guests
Titchou

Old 07-25-2005, 01:31 AM
Unregistered-

Quote:
Originally posted by Katey Alpha Gam
1. When you are in DC and at the Chinatown metro stop and realize the line marks are in red, yellow, and green

2. When you are reading the new Cosmo and they have red, yellow, and green hairbands and you are excited.

3. When you get an album from the band The Hentchmen and they have a song where they say "shake it like a squirrel" and tell everyone why that is the coolest song in the world even though they look at you like you are insane!
OMG...where the HECK have you been?
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 07-25-2005, 08:22 AM
GreekChat Member

Two of my sisters are biological sisters, and they share a room while they're at home for vacations and things like that.

So they redecorated. And painted their room red, buff, and green.
Old 07-25-2005, 10:40 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by OTW
OMG...where the HECK have you been?
SERIOUSLY!!!

How are you?!?!
Old 07-25-2005, 10:49 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to Katey Alpha Gam Send a message via AIM to Katey Alpha Gam Send a message via Yahoo to Katey Alpha Gam
LOL.....Thanks for missing me OTW!

I've been quite the busy squirrel actually. I went and worked on the campaigns last year in Miami, I got to work with the best of the best in Democratic campaign politics....it was amazing (aside from the loss)! I then came home and was "gal on the couch" at my friends house for 4 months, then I got my poop in a group and I had an amazing friend take me in to work for him. So I am now a political consultant which is so great, I get to work from home and am really getting my name out there for future work as well. Right now I'm working on federal telecommunications reform and a recall election for some really nasty local legislators! In the off time, I'm working on getting a young Democrats group together for my county, trying to get a vice-chairmenship in Young Dems of America. Plus, the most exciting thing is that I'm in the planning stages of opening my own hostel/social activism center in Detroit! So all is well my sisters, just a very busy little thing! I hope you're doing well OTW....as well as everyone else. I promise to try to be more active on the boards....I've missed you guys!

-Katey
Old 07-25-2005, 10:50 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to Katey Alpha Gam Send a message via AIM to Katey Alpha Gam Send a message via Yahoo to Katey Alpha Gam
just saw that I got a "where have you been" from lawgirl too. Thanks for caring
Old 08-07-2005, 09:27 PM
GreekChat Member

When you have six month old babies and your daughter has a shirt with Future AGD Legacy, and your son has a shirt with Future Alpha Gam Man written on it.
Old 08-08-2005, 08:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Bought a cute red and yellow flowers jacket at Chico's. May wear it a Recruitment
Old 08-14-2005, 11:05 AM
GreekChat Member

My mom saw a show on squirrels & decided to watch it, since it's the Alpha Gam mascot...
Old 08-14-2005, 12:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Has anyone seen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory yet? There is a scene that is in replacement of the Willy Wonka scene w/the geese that lay golden eggs where there is a huge room of squirrels and they are opening nuts. Veruca Salt (that nasty girl!) wants a squirrel so she goes to get one and they all flip out and they all knock her over and then they hold her down. Then they move her over and throw her down the garbage, then they do the same w/her dad! I saw it w/my friend, Drew, and he was like "yeah I thought the little Alpha Gam in you would be excited about that" I was happy to see squirrels kicking some serious butt!