GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,428
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, baangelasteaxdy
» Online Users: 2,304
2 members and 2,302 guests
No Members online

Old 09-14-2006, 12:05 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Opi_ View Post
I would threaten divorce until he cleaned his act up
What if he never cleaned his act up? Would you follow through with the divorce?
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 09-14-2006, 12:06 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to _Opi_
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAY10 View Post
What if he never cleaned his act up? Would you follow through with the divorce?
I usually keep my word It all really depends on how bad it gets..there's plenty of fish in the sea, ya know.
Old 09-14-2006, 12:17 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
So if his breath smelled like 10lbs of chitlins(LOL) all the time, even if he used listerine it still smelled, you would still stay with him? What if you didn't have any kids with him? Then would you let him go?
If everything I tried just didn't work, then I would divorce him, especially if we had kids. That kind of thing is an awful example to be setting for your kids, I wouldn't want them to turn out all nasty too.
Old 09-14-2006, 01:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to mulattogyrl Send a message via Yahoo to mulattogyrl
Quote:
So if his breath smelled like 10lbs of chitlins(LOL) all the time, even if he used listerine it still smelled, you would still stay with him? What if you didn't have any kids with him? Then would you let him go?

I just saw this. LMAO. Why it gotta be 10 lbs. of chitlins? LOL!!!

It's a jungle out there.
Old 09-18-2006, 04:50 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulattogyrl View Post
I just saw this. LMAO. Why it gotta be 10 lbs. of chitlins? LOL!!!
What else would smell worse? LOL. Oh, I guess smelling like spoiled lunch meat could be worse. LOL
Old 09-18-2006, 11:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSTRen13 View Post
This wasn't directed at me, but what the heck ...

If my SO starts to disintegrate and get all nasty, I'm not going to divorce him over it, but hopefully he'll start wondering why he stopped getting any and clean his azz up. Otherwise, I guess I'd have to be more direct about it and try to force him to clean up, because I don't want to even live in the same house as somebody with bad hygiene issues and doesn't take care of himself. Ew. 'Specially if we have kids. (Sets a bad example and all that.)
\

Hey--I've gotten better! Though if by "starts to disintegrate" you mean "will need knee replacements" I guess I'm screwed...
Old 09-21-2006, 07:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to edler314 Send a message via MSN to edler314
The thing that I try to stray away from is a girl with a lot of moles on her. I feel bad because then my eyes start to stray towards the moles and I don't want to focus on that.

Another thing to ask the girls they mention they want a clean guy but not a feminine one. I have not done this, nor probably will but a man that gets pedicures is this a no no? or a man that uses lotion to have smooth hands is this a no no as well?
Old 09-21-2006, 07:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by edler314 View Post
The thing that I try to stray away from is a girl with a lot of moles on her. I feel bad because then my eyes start to stray towards the moles and I don't want to focus on that.

Another thing to ask the girls they mention they want a clean guy but not a feminine one. I have not done this, nor probably will but a man that gets pedicures is this a no no? or a man that uses lotion to have smooth hands is this a no no as well?
I like a man that is well groomed....but when you start to out do me...that's a problem.
Example:
1. If we go to the same hairdresser...problem
2. If you gossip more than one of my friends and start of a convo with, "what in the world is she wearing"...problem
3. If you are trying to dress me and pick out my outfits....problem
4. If you hog the mirror from me....we gonna have to fight, b/c the mirror is MINE!
Old 09-21-2006, 09:37 PM
GreekChat Member

I don't know if this is physical apperance or attitude but anyone that doesn't take care of herself or doesn't eat right or exersise regularlry. Not saying she has to be a supermodel rail thin chick but I like to be the bigger one.
Old 09-23-2006, 01:15 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adpiucf View Post
This reminds me of the Seinfeld date episode where Jerry refuses to date a woman because she has "man hands!"
That episode was too funny! "She had man Hands" lol
Old 09-25-2006, 12:20 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophist08edLady View Post
I like a man that is well groomed....but when you start to out do me...that's a problem.
Example:
1. If we go to the same hairdresser...problem
2. If you gossip more than one of my friends and start of a convo with, "what in the world is she wearing"...problem
3. If you are trying to dress me and pick out my outfits....problem
4. If you hog the mirror from me....we gonna have to fight, b/c the mirror is MINE!
What if he wanted to pick out an outfit for you to wear that turned him on? Would that bother you?
What if he was getting his hair cut at the same hairdresser before he met you? Would you still be with him?
Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!!!!!!!!!!! A brotha can't even check himself out in mirror???? LOL

Last edited by KAY10; 09-25-2006 at 12:26 AM.
Old 09-25-2006, 12:23 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU OX Alum View Post
I don't know if this is physical apperance or attitude but anyone that doesn't take care of herself or doesn't eat right or exersise regularlry. Not saying she has to be a supermodel rail thin chick but I like to be the bigger one.
Do you consider eating chitlins, fatback and stuff like that unhealthy? What if she looked good but could destroy a bowl of greens and fatback in 2 minutes. Would you still be with her? LOL.
Old 09-28-2006, 02:40 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Langox510x Send a message via Yahoo to Langox510x
Quote:
Originally Posted by f8nacn View Post
Someone:

- crooked teeth/funked up smile
- overly obese
- too skinny (when they don't have any muscle tone)
Agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVU alpha phi View Post
Pale, extremely freckled, red hair...
Agreed. I'd date a girl with red hair if she was hot, but 99/100 times that isn't the case.

Quote:
I won't date women who have the following.

Fake finger nails.
Fake hair.
Kankles
Ugly feet
and hairy legs. Gross.

Agreed
Old 09-28-2006, 11:46 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
What if he wanted to pick out an outfit for you to wear that turned him on? Would that bother you?
That's creepy.
Old 09-28-2006, 05:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
What if he was getting his hair cut at the same hairdresser before he met you? Would you still be with him?
Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!!!!!!!!!!! A brotha can't even check himself out in mirror???? LOL
You may make a suggestion on an outfit, but anything other than that is NO and quite frankly just plain Ike Turnerish.
No man should be going to my hair dresser. She does women's hair...so if a man was to go to her that would mean that his hair style has some feminine quallities to it....NO THANK YOU!