GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Theta > Theta Phi Alpha

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,126
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, babobygooglet93
» Online Users: 1,795
0 members and 1,795 guests
No Members online

Old 04-16-2011, 12:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPAGirlie View Post
Ok so we are presenting at Indiana University, Capital University and are colonizing at Philadelphia University... where else should we be looking?
Hello everyone! I just wanted to update you all on extension stuff.... I went to the presentation at IU and I think it went really well! There were two other NPCs to present this past week, and we should be hearing a decision from the Panhel this upcoming week, so fingers crossed because we would be re-opening our Zeta chapter! Capital University was this past week and members from Alpha Mu and Beta Delta chapters attended to meet with the local sorority who is looking to affiliate. Although the women chose to affiliate with Alpha Sigma Alpha, we wish them luck in that process!
Old 02-06-2012, 10:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Butler University in Indianapolis!
Old 08-28-2012, 06:40 PM
GreekChat Member

I would love to see us expand more in the midwest, considering our recent success at IU and Nebraska. Some of my dream recolonizations include U of Kansas, Iowa, Michigan, and Ohio U. I would also love love love to recolonzie Mizzou!!
Old 07-01-2014, 03:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Does anyone know what happened with Michigan? I know we didn't end up presenting last year but I remember a big announcement on the national facebook page saying that we had submitted a packet and that we would be kept updated, and then nothing was ever said afterwards. I did message our national office but never heard anything back. I wonder if we just backed out?
Old 10-23-2014, 11:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Theta Phi was not selected to present. There was uproar by some GC members RE: Not selecting a Alpha Chapter to present. I hope some day Theta Phi Alpha returns to Michigan.

On the bright side, I knew many Theta Phi's at Cleveland State during my college years. They were always classy, well dressed and very pretty!

Last edited by PKT4LIFE; 10-23-2014 at 11:13 PM. Reason: grammar
Old 02-16-2015, 12:14 AM
GreekChat Member

New Mexico State University! I live in the area, and a few mights ago at the movie theater after seeing many women walking around in letters it made me wonder if we could someday be a part of their community. I would love to help out if this were to happen.