GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > News & Politics

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,125
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, PiperJarma
» Online Users: 1,608
2 members and 1,606 guests
Cookiez17, Sen's Revenge

Old 01-31-2019, 03:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudey View Post
What issue would make you vote for the other candidate?

For me I would move very quickly depending on Bush's support for anti-terrorism and his moves in the middle east. Additionally I find issues such as alternate fuel sources and lower spending to be second on that list to me but still important.

-Rudey
If I had go get a job and pay taxes I would start voting Republican.
Old 02-01-2019, 09:26 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoog1 View Post
If I had go get a job and pay taxes I would start voting Republican.
Dear bot/troll, I love how you're quoting a poster who last put something in this particular thread in 2004! And yes I'm going to keep calling you out on your BS. I see what you're doing and really would have hoped the last time you got called out you'd go back to your hole and find something better to do. Clearly that hasn't happened.
Old 02-01-2019, 12:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeychile View Post
The more I thought about some of the planks, the more I realized that I could NOT be a Democrat and be pro-life.
Interesting. I had almost the exact opposite experience. I was raised by Republicans and, until I had my daughter, voted Republican. Once I became her mom, however, I realized I could NOT be a Republican and willfully support people who wanted my daughter/her generation to have fewer rights than I had at her age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeychile View Post
(and the very thought of a First Lady who wasn't even born in the USA turns my stomach!!).
Curious about whether your stomach still turns over having a First Lady who wasn't born here...

Last edited by SydneyK; 02-01-2019 at 12:04 PM. Reason: spacing
Old 02-01-2019, 01:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Did once when as a Democrat that I had to vote a certain way. I said NO WAY! . Told me I would have to go immediately to Election Office which i did and changed to Republican. Thinking about redoing as indep!!

The Two Parties we have now just plainly suck!
\
A Major change is needed!!!

LX Z # 1
Alumni
Old 02-01-2019, 04:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SydneyK View Post
Interesting. I had almost the exact opposite experience. I was raised by Republicans and, until I had my daughter, voted Republican. Once I became her mom, however, I realized I could NOT be a Republican and willfully support people who wanted my daughter/her generation to have fewer rights than I had at her age.

Curious about whether your stomach still turns over having a First Lady who wasn't born here...

What rights would your daughter lose?

Liberal policies fail. The American Dream is not to work at Mcdonalds for higher minimum.

The first thing affluent liberals do when they get money is move to more conservative neighborhoods. They avoid the failed policies they support for the mass.
Old 02-01-2019, 06:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoog1 View Post
What rights would your daughter lose?

Liberal policies fail. The American Dream is not to work at Mcdonalds for higher minimum.

The first thing affluent liberals do when they get money is move to more conservative neighborhoods. They avoid the failed policies they support for the mass.
Why don’t you get off your old and haggard soap box Bot/troll. It’s obvious what you are given you never directly address getting called out on your bull.
Old 02-02-2019, 05:58 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by andthen View Post
Dear bot/troll, I love how you're quoting a poster who last put something in this particular thread in 2004! And yes I'm going to keep calling you out on your BS. I see what you're doing and really would have hoped the last time you got called out you'd go back to your hole and find something better to do. Clearly that hasn't happened.
You really don't need to do this. They will either fade out or eventually step over a line and get banned. In the mean time, if he wants to troll liberals and you feel compelled to respond, that's on you.
Mu Tau 5, Central Oklahoma
Old 02-02-2019, 07:52 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
You really don't need to do this. They will either fade out or eventually step over a line and get banned. In the mean time, if he wants to troll liberals and you feel compelled to respond, that's on you.
Thanks, I totally get and appreciate what you are saying but its the fact that there is never a coherent response with this person/bot.