GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Chapter Operations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chapter Operations Share plans, ideas, and brainstorm problems related to chapter operations. Topics also include parliamentary procedure, national programs, innovations & etc.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,470
Threads: 115,513
Welcome to our newest member, KetoXP
» Online Users: 2,275
2 members and 2,273 guests
John

Old 02-24-2004, 02:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Well, any Ole Miss sorority fits that description!

Last edited by OleMissGlitter; 07-11-2006 at 04:32 PM.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 02-24-2004, 02:19 PM
GreekChat Member

I'm not trying to be a hater- the DGs at FSU are really beautiful women. But... do people in Florida dress like that on a regular basis? Or are those "going out" clothes (particularly in the first pic in Russell's post)? While they are looking really cute, I can't imagine any chapter around here putting a picture of girls dressed like that on their webpage.
Old 02-24-2004, 02:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by CarolinaCutie:
I'm not trying to be a hater- the DGs at FSU are really beautiful women. But... do people in Florida dress like that on a regular basis? Or are those "going out" clothes (particularly in the first pic in Russell's post)? While they are looking really cute, I can't imagine any chapter around here putting a picture of girls dressed like that on their webpage.
Huh? Oh well. The clothes aren't particularly vampish in my opinion, they don't shout tramp. In that first pic they're either wearing jeans or skirts which while relatively short are not indecently short and the worst they're doing is having a bare midriff which is commonplace everywhere. They don't have hyper low cut tops or anything. Florida is of course known as the sunshine state and while their clothes are typical for a summer they aren't really that indecent.
Old 02-24-2004, 02:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by CarolinaCutie
Ditto to you, my pink carnation sister.
Old 02-24-2004, 02:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by decadence
Huh? Oh well. The clothes aren't particularly vampish in my opinion, they don't shout tramp. In that first pic they're either wearing jeans or skirts which while relatively short are not indecently short and the worst they're doing is having a bare midriff which is commonplace everywhere. They don't have hyper low cut tops or anything. Florida is of course known as the sunshine state and while their clothes are typical for a summer they aren't really that indecent.
Bare midriff is not commonplace here. As a matter of fact, I cannot currently think of ANYONE who shows their midriff in that way... maybe occasionally in a club, but still, it's not frequently done. I'm not saying they look trashy at all. I'm just saying it's not what I'd put on my website to advertise my sorority.

Edit: As I look through the thread, I noticed the pictures of the DGs from State. That's probably WAY more representative of what we see around here. There might be a sliver of midriff here and there, but tops that are purposefully short are just not seen.

Last edited by CarolinaCutie; 02-24-2004 at 02:35 PM.
Old 02-24-2004, 02:28 PM

I just want to know what is going on with that dangly scarf sash thingy. I wouldn't want to try and pee with that as part of my outfit.
Old 02-24-2004, 02:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by CarolinaCutie:
Bare midriff is not commonplace here. As a matter of fact, I cannot currently think of ANYONE who shows their midriff in that way...
Wow. I am shocked.
Old 02-24-2004, 02:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally posted by 33girl:
I just want to know what is going on with that dangly scarf sash thingy. I wouldn't want to try and pee with that as part of my outfit.
I'm guessing she takes down the skirt to sit down in the bathroom and removes the accessory sash before that. Then again maybe she's a stand up girl.
Old 02-24-2004, 02:49 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: wowwwww

Quote:
Originally posted by Wine&SilverBlue
wow.. that last pic looks like its straight out of clueless!!! is that how they look on a regular basis?!
While I don't know these sisters personally, I'm saying no. They are in a singing group and this is a PR shot.
Old 02-24-2004, 03:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Our Alpha Phis:

It's ok guys......it's a lot safer drooling on your keyboard than when on walk arounds.
Old 02-24-2004, 03:22 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to HollisterDXiChi Send a message via Yahoo to HollisterDXiChi
Quote:
Originally posted by 33girl
lol
Old 02-24-2004, 03:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to HollisterDXiChi Send a message via Yahoo to HollisterDXiChi
DeltaSigStan-what is the top picture from? Whatever it is, it looks like fun Just curious...
Old 02-24-2004, 03:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Why I believe that is a pic from one of the many awesome mixers that goes on here at State.

Stan-
I hope the AEPhi colony can sing well cause our mixer is a kareoke (sp) party.
Old 02-24-2004, 04:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Sorors from Rho Chapter, UC Berkeley.

Did somebody ask for some flava?
Old 02-24-2004, 04:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Girls from AGD's Tau chapter:

www.geocities.com/tau_agd

Another website:

www.agdtau.tk

(click on collegians)

We're a diverse campus, so our chapter is somewhat diverse too And we're all cuties

ETA: I don't know if calling sorority women "Barbie dolls" is all that nice though. Can't we change this to "pretty girls" or something like that?

Last edited by Taualumna; 02-24-2004 at 05:03 PM.