GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,467
Threads: 115,513
Welcome to our newest member, Bioxtrim
» Online Users: 1,191
0 members and 1,191 guests
No Members online

Old 04-15-2011, 05:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denverfriend View Post
My close friends and I are all a big group, which she's a part of. I don't want to create drama.

It's not that the issue is so highly personal/secretive, but my gut says to keep it contained within a PM vs. where absolutely anyone can see. Also this forum seems appropriate IMO for discussing dating and relationships.

I'm not trying to bother anyone. If you or anyone else don't want to help, it's not a big deal, but if someone does, I just thought I would try.
See where you messed up. That's the problem with this new generation. They don't know when to keep real life off of the internet.

If it really was that personal, you would never have posted in the first place.

You are just as bad as folks getting fired for Facebook comments and then blaming Facebook.

If it really isn't that highly/secretive, you would have posted. Soliciting PM's to answer your question just shows you can't live off of the internet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0Xa4bHcJu8
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 04-15-2011, 08:06 PM
GreekChat Member

I decide what is appropriate for myself to put out there, as long as I am not breaking the rules of Greekchat.

It is not extremely secretive, but I don't know if anyone I know might read this board, which is why I would want to keep it in a PM.

I have not given any information about the situation at all, so it could not bite me like the people getting fired from facebook. (Edit: And I wouldn't blame facebook, it would be my own fault for putting it out there.)

I can live off the internet, which is why I said it's ok and not a big deal if no one helps me. I just thought I would try, for a different perspective.

Last edited by Denverfriend; 04-15-2011 at 08:09 PM.
Old 04-16-2011, 01:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
I decide what is appropriate for myself to put out there, as long as I am not breaking the rules of Greekchat.

It is not extremely secretive, but I don't know if anyone I know might read this board, which is why I would want to keep it in a PM.

I have not given any information about the situation at all, so it could not bite me like the people getting fired from facebook. (Edit: And I wouldn't blame facebook, it would be my own fault for putting it out there.)

I can live off the internet, which is why I said it's ok and not a big deal if no one helps me. I just thought I would try, for a different perspective.

Check your PM.
Old 04-16-2011, 03:33 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPhil View Post
LOL. There's nothing self-explanatory about it.
*like*
Quote:
If you can't even post it for fear of who may read it, then it qualifies as extremely secretive. Dolt.

"My dreams have become letters." ~christiangirl
Old 04-16-2011, 08:55 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:

If you can live off the internet, quit posting stupidity like this.

I mean seriously you are saying it isn't secretive, yet you soliciting PM's. Dude get a life. Either it ain't secretive and you want to post it because you want conversation. Or you don't post at all (even soliciting for PM's) because you don't want people who are involved knowing you are putting their business out on the internet. Nobody knows you. We are strangers to you. Either post or get off the net.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0Xa4bHcJu8