GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,466
Threads: 115,513
Welcome to our newest member, Angelow
» Online Users: 1,455
2 members and 1,453 guests
AlwaysSAI

Old 08-13-2000, 02:32 AM
GreekChat Member

LMAO!! I am too mad at y'all and this 2 page thread about the life and times of Barbie. (but you know i'm jumping in) LOL Getting back to her many careers...it is my theory that Barbie is the reason why people can't find decent jobs. The chick has like 4,000 jobs! Every 2 months she has a new job...how does she get hired? She has an unstable job history. And if she's adding new ones, when does she work? How many hours does HER week have? When does hse have time to go to her Malibu beach house?

I'm glad someone brought up the siblings. Let's do some math. Barbie is like 40, right? Which means, IF she has parents (I've never seen them), they're like 60 - 65...What the HELL is she doing with a 2-year old sister (Kelly)??? Skipper I can understand, she's 16 or 17 but Kelly perplexes me.

Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 08-13-2000, 09:35 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Serenity
Wink

Have any of you seen this:

"Barbie.com, whoo, whoo, whoo!
Barbie.com: first ask Dad or Mom!"

I just saw the commercial as I was watching my Nick toons. Hmmmmmm....what will they think of next!?!

12dn94dst, speaking of "In Living Color" from the other thread, Barbie would put that Jamaican family to shame with all of her jobs!

[This message has been edited by Serenity (edited August 13, 2000).]
Old 08-13-2000, 01:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Okay Ya'll I didn't think Barbie had any kids. I thought she just had sisters, and wasn't there a little brother?

Anyway, do any of you watch Dharma and Greg, cuz I think that Barbie is like Dharma's ex boy, the one who lied about everything, because he was really some international spy of sorts. Did any one see that episode. Cuz, that would explain Barbie and her milliion jobs, houses, cars, outfits, an damn plastic shoes. lol She was only a perp.

Does anyone remember the Heart Family?
Old 08-13-2000, 01:35 PM
GreekChat Member

Yes, I remember the Heart Family! Now they definitely had kids. Didn't the mother have the same thing like Barbie where she could pop kids outta her stomach!? LOL! Man, what happened to them?
Now there's Barbie.com? Ok, I gotta go check it out. You guys are gonna laugh at me, but guess what? I collect Barbies!LOL I just started last year. I only have 4 right now, but you all just wait...I'll have a ton. Barbie is gonna be worth some bucks if she's not already worth a lot right now. And I'm gonna be there to get a piece of da pie!

Quote:
Originally posted by Kymberleigh:
Okay Ya'll I didn't think Barbie had any kids. I thought she just had sisters, and wasn't there a little brother?

Anyway, do any of you watch Dharma and Greg, cuz I think that Barbie is like Dharma's ex boy, the one who lied about everything, because he was really some international spy of sorts. Did any one see that episode. Cuz, that would explain Barbie and her milliion jobs, houses, cars, outfits, an damn plastic shoes. lol She was only a perp.

Does anyone remember the Heart Family?
Old 08-13-2000, 02:28 PM
GreekChat Member

If I'm not mistaking, Barbie is over 50 years old...how does she manage to look so young? How do you perform cosmetic surgery on someone who's already plastic anyway??Hmmm.
Old 08-13-2000, 02:52 PM
GreekChat Member

The Facts, Just the Facts.....

Name: Barbie Millicent Roberts
Hometown: Wisconcin,USA
Barbie not only has over a billion jobs, but she has also served as a Medic Sergeant in Desert Storm. During that same year(1992), Barbie was also a presidential candidate. (I wonder who ran against her.) Ms. Roberts owns 43 pets, including a chimp and 21 dogs. After she graduated from Willows High School, she worked as a teen fashion model. Barbie also went to college. Since, we here on GreekChat represent many different colleges and universities, I'm sure one of us actually had her for a room mate or shared one or two classes with her. (Passed her in the hall once???) Anyway, do yall think she's part of a sorority?? I'm sure she is, afterall she is Barbie...the girl who has everything!!

**Disclaimer**
This info is actually true. It can be found easily via the web, and although it may appear that anyone who actually looks this stuff up has WAY too much time on their hands.....I do have a life.....don't I??
Old 08-13-2000, 05:35 PM
GreekChat Member

LMAO!!!Mocha, you are the bomb! That info is great! It's too funny!
Old 08-13-2000, 06:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to RedAngel Send a message via Yahoo to RedAngel
This thread is just too funny!
Mocha,
I think there was a sorority Barbie a few years back. I don't remember the greek letters but it would make sense knowing she's a high achiever! We know she lives better than most people!
Now, I have a question-Does anybody remember Barbie's African American girlfriend Chrissy?
RedAngel
Old 08-13-2000, 06:11 PM
GreekChat Member

ok I think I am goiong to find some kind of help group, I have been on here looking fo facts about barbie and ken for a few hours now

~but kens full name is Ken carson, no middle name was ever given to him
~Ken is only considered an "accessory"
to Barbie by Mattel... making him the ultimate "boy toy"
~Alan (ken's friend actually married Midge (Barbie's friend)
~Kelly (one of barbie's sister's) was never heard of until the marriage of Alan and Midge(she was the flowergirl)
(this futhers my idea that Kelly is actually the illegetimate child of Barbie, since she only appeared years after she was born to be in Barie's best friends wedding )

Why is it that all of barbie's friends nd family members seem to just drop off the face of the earth.

I think the plastic CIA should take a look at this situation
Old 08-13-2000, 08:41 PM
GreekChat Member

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! This thread just gets funnier and funnier! Oh my goodness, we are a trip! Wow, so Ken has a last name too. Well that means that Ken and Barbie didn't get married. I wonder why not. And he's just an accessory? Interesting, very interesting. And what is up w/ all her friends and family just disappearing like that? Hmmm, a plastic CIA would be necessary indeed. Hey, that could be Barbie's next job! She can work for the CIA and find her own damn family! LOLOL!!:P

[This message has been edited by ZChi4Life (edited August 13, 2000).]
Old 08-13-2000, 10:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Exclamation

Barbie also had a twin sister (Tutti)....I say HAD because no one has seen or heard from her since about 30 years ago. Tutti was introduced back in 1966....Barbie must have "arranged" it so that Tutti mysteriously disappeared...which goes back to my initial thought that she is part of the mafia (Barbie Roberts is an alias for Barbara Fettuccini). She is evil incarnate, I tell you! Her madness must stop!!
RIP Tutti
Old 08-14-2000, 08:57 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Serenity
Quote:
(Barbie Roberts is an alias for Barbara Fettuccini)
Sexy Mocha, I'm LMAO! No you didn't....
Old 08-14-2000, 09:13 AM
GreekChat Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally posted by Sexy Mocha:
(Barbie Roberts is an alias for Barbara Fettuccini). She is evil incarnate, I tell you! Her madness must stop!!
RIP Tutti
Ya'll crazy. RIP Tutti? You all are just too funny!

BTW, I saw a 20/20 special on Barbie (maybe 20/20) and the woman who designed her said Barbie was named after her daughter's nickname (she wanted another name closer to her daughter's real name, but that was already copyrighted). And I'm pretty sure she said Ken was named after her son. Meaning Barbie would be Ken's sister.

Assuming that's true, I certainly hope Barbie and Ken didn't get married because I ain't down with that incestuous stuff. I mean, dang, Barbie. I know Ken was the only man around, but weren't you worried about having kids with 5 eyes? Barbie was one freaky-@ss woman.

[This message has been edited by mwedzi (edited August 14, 2000).]
Old 08-14-2000, 02:54 PM
GreekChat Member

so you're saying there was a twin? tutti? hmm...facts of life referance.

i don't know about all this. maybe mattel is just interested in contributing to the deliquency of the american family. they're constantly switching around family roles, children...it's like a damn foster family! it's all mattel....evil toy corporation. and as far as i'm concerned, barbie is the harlot of satan!

etienne
sigma alpha iota

------------------
"red is the color of music and has been since the very earliest of times. the caps of faeries and musicians are well-nigh always red."~*~w.b.yeats

"I think that happiness is when you can let yourself feel every emotion you want at any time instead of being a lying little fuck." - Tori Amos
Old 08-14-2000, 08:50 PM
GreekChat Member

LOL! Harlot of satan? LOL! Boy oh boy!

Ok so what's up w/ this Tutti? And what's up w/ her name? Barbie and Tutti? It seems like this Tutti was destined to be outta the picture from the start w/ a name like that!!!