GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Gamma Delta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,428
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, baangelasteaxdy
» Online Users: 2,143
1 members and 2,142 guests
zdaidjunioro429

Old 12-09-2001, 10:45 PM
Unregistered-

Exclamation Posts regarding Alpha Chapter--PLEASE READ.

Dear Alpha Gam sisters,

As a very proud AGD, I was saddened to hear about the closing of our Alpha chapter. I, too, am disappointed at IHQ's decision, but I'm sure that they thought long and hard about this to come to such a decision.

At the request of some members of IHQ, I've removed the personal email addresses of our International Council members. We feel that posting their email addresses on this board is inappropriate. Should you wish to contact International Council, please do so in a formal letter through International Headquarters:

Alpha Gamma Delta
International Council
8701 Founders Road
Indianapolis, IN 46268

Should you choose to contact International Members individually, their mailing addresses are listed in the issues of the Quarterly.

It is unfortunate that the official Alpha Gamma Delta website does not have a discussion board. However, since this is a very sensitive subject to many AGDs, I strongly encourage my sisters to discuss this topic further on AGD chat (located in the Member Services area). Many sisters also get together on AIM Private Chat. If you are interested, feel free to PM me for the AIM handles of your fellow sisters.

Please remember that the GreekChat and AlphaGam.net forums are PUBLIC message boards...and while we are entitled to our own opinions about Alpha chapter (and private topics such as Membership Selection/Eligibility), they may not be the best places to discuss this subject.

Thank you for your time, and long live Alpha Gamma Delta!

Loyally in ETT,
Sandy
OTW
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )