GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment > Sorority Recruitment

Sorority Recruitment Recruitment event and bid day ideas, membership retention, publicity, recruitment policies, etc.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 308,502
Threads: 114,854
Welcome to our newest member, qwerwilliams

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-28-2006, 11:14 AM

Re: advice

Quote:
Originally posted by sbelle223
DO NOT COMPLAIN!!!! This is one of my bigest pet peeves ever! We know its hot/cold outside, we know that you're tired (believe it or not, so are we), we know your feet hurt, we know that you're stressed and worried and nervous etc., we know that you're tired of being asked all the same questions (we're tired of asking but we have to inorder to get to know you better)... If you come into the house and all you do is complain we're going to get the impression from you that you're a very negative and unhappy person. Stay positive and upbeat and excited and we'll be able to get a much better impression of who you are as a person and we'll like you alot more and you'll have a better shot of being invited back. No one likes a complainer.

I agree so much with this. Across the board, big school rush, small school, competitive, non competitive, whatever the situation- NOBODY wants to hear someone complaining. Even if you aren't a negative person, complaining will make you look that way.

Lakers Nation.