GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life > Introductions

Introductions New to GreekChat? This is where you can introduce yourself to the GreekChat community.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 1,317
0 members and 1,317 guests
No Members online

Old 05-27-2015, 07:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Hey yall

I have a big problem, I don't know how to completely finish crossing its so many thing going on right now I’m not for sure as too why but this discussion board can help. This situation involves Greeks, non Greeks and the bond that all that have letters share educational institutions that grant those who complete the requirements their letters.
I'll explain later once I get access to another board but this situation is beginning to upset me because their is no clear directions on anything like no one has said this is needed to be done or that is needed to be done so its like what is needed to be done so i can move on with my letters and have a life independent of this entire situation. It involves Greeks as well not black not white no specific color but Greeks specifically.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 05-27-2015, 08:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwilson112 View Post
I have a big problem, I don't know how to completely finish crossing its so many thing going on right now I’m not for sure as too why but this discussion board can help. This situation involves Greeks, non Greeks and the bond that all that have letters share educational institutions that grant those who complete the requirements their letters.
I'll explain later once I get access to another board but this situation is beginning to upset me because their is no clear directions on anything like no one has said this is needed to be done or that is needed to be done so its like what is needed to be done so i can move on with my letters and have a life independent of this entire situation. It involves Greeks as well not black not white no specific color but Greeks specifically.

This makes no sense at all....