GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Gamma
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,464
Threads: 115,513
Welcome to our newest member, zmaondarko7769
» Online Users: 2,465
2 members and 2,463 guests
aidancahvsoz240, zmaondarko7769

Old 10-17-2002, 11:57 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ANCHORGIRL02
Smile A New Member!

Hey Girls! I am so thrilled to share my exciting news with you all. I can gladly say that I have been given the opportunity to be part of the special experience of Delta Gamma sisterhood as a new member of the newly established colony (and soon to be charter)of the Eta Kappa chapter of North Carolina State University. As soon as I discovered that DG was coming to our campus, I knew right away that I had to see for myself what it was all about and I am so glad that I did. From the first moment that I met the wonderful women of Delta Gamma I was certain that it was for me.
Also, I have also been elected to serve as VP of Communication. Although I am confident in my leadership abilities and in my communication skills as a Communication major, I am still a bit nervous as to what to expect and could use any advice that any of you may have. I would greatly appreciate it!!! I can't wait to hear from ya'll!

Last edited by ANCHORGIRL02; 10-17-2002 at 01:40 PM.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 10-17-2002, 01:33 PM

Thumbs up

Welcome Jessica and the ladies of Eta Kappa colony!
I am so thrilled to hear the news about NC State!
Old 10-17-2002, 02:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to WhiteDaisy128
Whoever could have shown you this site? Haha! Glad you made it Jessica, you will LOVE it! I do!
DG love and mine,
Carolyn
Old 10-17-2002, 08:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Hi and welcome to the family! As a DG alumna I can assure you that you have your GC DG sisters will not let down! You will love everything about being a Delta Gamma. Crongrats and much ITB to ya!

It's great to be a alumna D G!
shelly a.
Old 10-17-2002, 09:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Congrats to you sweetie!! So glad to hear that you jumped right in....trust me....it is a blast!

Carolyn...did you decide to take an office?

So glad to know that the Eta Kappa women are in wonderful hands of two great GC members!

ITB
Andrea
Old 10-17-2002, 10:22 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to WhiteDaisy128
I'm holding out for Director of E-Communications. It was a huge decision, but I think that is where I can help the fraternity the most. We had some amazing girls that were elected and it was hard for me to stay out of the race...but my heart is really in web page design (yeah, I'm a geek), but that is where I feel I can really do something well! Just cross your fingers that I get the position, I'd be terribly dissapointed if I didn't...here is a VERY ROUGH example of what I would like see happen for the Eta Kappa Web page - I threw it together in a few hours (just for fun) and most of the links contain nothing (I want to get the job before I pour hours and hours into it! ) - but it's a start (Eta Kappa DG

Cross your fingers!!!
Hopefully we'll see a few more Eta Kappa's here soon, I sent a link to GC to all of the new officers! I'm so proud of them!

ITB,
Carolyn Joyce