GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Sigma Theta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,456
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, zatylerahvso465
» Online Users: 2,385
0 members and 2,385 guests
No Members online

Old 04-04-2003, 07:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by CrimsonTide4
Lawd, Richard Maxwell is hella sexy. . . **inner voice: CT4 chile remember he is an inmate** . . . .hella sexy .. .**inner voice: BE STRONG**. . . .but wait why does he have a 5 year release date span.

he is heeeeeeeeelllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaa sexy. . . wonder if BIG BOB agrees with me.
The address is there. You betta write to that brotha! Just see what he is talking about....

*agreeing with CT4: Damn, dude is kinda fine.... Let me have another look.... *
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 04-04-2003, 07:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs down

Nah Uh. No you didn't sister in the red nighty. Look what you started. I hope you find someone. Good luck. People have found love if even stranger places.

Last edited by brickhouse492; 04-04-2003 at 07:28 PM.
Old 04-04-2003, 07:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Eclipse
No, Librasoul, she did not say she likes to find guys, she said she likes find guys. Maybe we should hook her up with the wannabe Kappa that wanted to know who was finner AKAs or Deltas. Oh my! LOL

And why is she doing the jail house pose in a meadow! On my goodness!! LOL I'm dying over here!

LLLLLOL.

omg, I totally did not see that! Too much!

And didn't you know the prisoners get a minute to frolick about the fjords for their recess? Yes, it's true.

Um...I think y'all put Richard Maxwell in the wrong thread...he needs to be in that IMPORTANT one up top, lol.

And the four girls: EW! Blinded! Why?!
Old 04-04-2003, 08:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by librasoul22
Um...I think y'all put Richard Maxwell in the wrong thread...he needs to be in that IMPORTANT one up top, lol.

HC this dude is in jail?
HC I am contemplating on writing to him?
HC I am scared?
HC he could be "crazy.... deranged"?
HC he is FINE as hell though?
HC I may have to set up a P.O. Box and holla @ some of these dudes?
HC HC HC?
Old 04-04-2003, 08:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Eclipse
No, Librasoul, she did not say she likes to find guys, she said she likes find guys. Maybe we should hook her up with the wannabe Kappa that wanted to know who was finner AKAs or Deltas.
Old 04-04-2003, 08:36 PM
GreekChat Member

HERMAPHRODITE!!!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCTFU CCCCCCCCCTFU CCCCCCCCCCTFU

Quote:
From Redefined Diva
http://www.writeaprisoner.com/z-396696.htm

WriteAPrisoner.com Introduces:
Stephens Howard

Hello To Everyone,

I am Stephens Howard, I am 28 years of age, 6' 1", 132 lbs. I am of mixed race. I am a little different. I was born with two sexes, what the world labeled as a hermaphrodite, but I am a human being. I don't see male or female, I see people. I am not ashamed of who I am anymore, and I won't change who I am. I am in an all-male max lockdown prison and can't have contact with other inmates because of this. I am looking for someone special who will accept me for who I am, and I am willing to relocate once released. At birth I was left at the hospital by a teen mother and was raised in foster care. I finished school and went to college. I am inside for assault and next year I'll be released. I don't see color or race. We all are the same on the inside. I may be different but my heart is pure. All are welcome. I am open to all things. I am single and alone. Please write and send a photo of yourself if you have one. Beauty is in the heart.

Love,
Stephens Howard
Love you all

QUESTION: What races is he mixed with? Black and African? Black and Jamaican?
Old 04-04-2003, 08:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Hey LIBRASOUL, I need your help. . .

"Too Sexy for his Shirt" man's conviction: Convicted of: 140.20

WTH is that?
Old 04-04-2003, 09:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by CrimsonTide4
"Too Sexy for his Shirt" man's conviction: Convicted of: 140.20

WTH is that?
in NY State a 140.20 is 3rd degree burglary. http://www.courts.state.ny.us/cji/140/140-20.pdf
Old 04-04-2003, 10:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by 12dn94dst
in NY State a 140.20 is 3rd degree burglary. http://www.courts.state.ny.us/cji/140/140-20.pdf
That isn't very serious. See, he is not so bad.

And as for the hermaphodite, lf^&%%^^%&#!!!!11 Instead of giving him/her a regular name, they gave him/her 2 last names? Stephens Howard? Why couldn't they give him/her a gender neutral name, like Terry or Tony(i) or something?
Old 04-04-2003, 10:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Good lookin out RefinedDiva! I am seriously seriously thinking about writing some of these brothas. I wish they listed WHY they were locked up before I write them. I'd send a letter to a guy who was in for larceny over a murderer.
Old 04-04-2003, 11:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by NOWorNEVER
Good lookin out RefinedDiva! I am seriously seriously thinking about writing some of these brothas. I wish they listed WHY they were locked up before I write them. I'd send a letter to a guy who was in for larceny over a murderer.
Girl, you know that I'm gonna hold y'all down!

I am thinking about writing to some of them too. I need the comic relief. I also like to write letters and get mail and you are GUARANTEED to get a letter in return from them. I can't hate on them. I KNOW that I am not looking for a love connection, however, it would be funny just to pass the time. Some guys just caught a bad break. NorN, let me know what you are gonna do.
Old 04-04-2003, 11:56 PM
GreekChat Member

CT4, did you miss this one?

Mr. Robert "Ridina" Buffett

WriteAPrisoner.com Introduces:
Mr. Robert "Ridina" Buffett

Single, full figured pre-op transsexual 5'8" 160 lbs. black hair, green eyes, 35 years old in search of someone mature and loving to correspond with in hopes of building a meaningful relationship. I am presently incarcerated but will be released in early 2004. At this time I have no solid plans and relocating would not be a problem. I enjoy cooking, baking, movies, music, and quiet nights at home. On the outside my occupation is a care provider. I am bilingual, my mother was Hispanic. If you are interested, please write me directly and include a photo. I have other photos of myself as well.

DRAMA!!
Old 04-05-2003, 12:04 AM
GreekChat Member

Yeah I saw HE/She . . . . Now or Never, go all the way down to the bottom on write a prisoner site and it DOES tell you what they had did.

More power to you 2. . . I just cannot do it. Have fun, but to be on the safe side get a PO BOX # and do not give them your phone number.
Old 04-05-2003, 12:35 AM
GreekChat Member

Aiight aiight. From Meet-An-Inmate, I'm writing to Jade Best, Michael Dixon, and Anthony Stewart (all 28) And I'll hit Rick Maxwell up from WriteAPrisoner. I'll send my letters off Monday and see how fast they'll respond. Redefined, what about you?
Anyone else?
Old 04-05-2003, 12:38 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by NOWorNEVER
Aiight aiight. From Meet-An-Inmate, I'm writing to Jade Best, Michael Dixon, and Anthony Stewart (all 28) And I'll hit Rick Maxwell up from WriteAPrisoner. I'll send my letters off Monday and see how fast they'll respond. Redefined, what about you?
Anyone else?
Ask JADE whose hand is on his shoulder?

Hey if you 2 get married, can I be in the wedding since I indirectly introduced yall?