GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,445
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, Avalanchejqr
» Online Users: 2,377
0 members and 2,377 guests
No Members online

Old 07-23-2003, 08:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Dana has to go. I mean from like the first day she was all, "Why do I have to do this?" My houseguest are doing this,but since I'm Dana and have a stick up my butt, I'm too good to bond with the my other houseguest!

David not using the POV was classic. Jee looked like he was about to wet his pants. I was kind of hoping that David saved Michelle so that Dana could go up.
Old 07-23-2003, 10:08 PM
GreekChat Member

Red face

What happen?

All week it was all Ericka has to go. Ericka is bad? And what happens Michelle gets the boot! And Ju, could you be any more supportive then you already are Real nice send off you gave Michelle.

You could have heard a pin drop when Julie announced the results. They were all

Michelle was and And I don't feel sorry for her at all. That's how you play the game
Old 07-23-2003, 10:17 PM
GreekChat Member

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I could have sworn that Alison, Dana, and someone else voted for Erica. I think Julie made a mistake when she read the results. Something funny happened.
Old 07-23-2003, 10:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to LeslieAGD
No, Julie didn't make a mistake. They only show part of the diary room eviction videos, but not the whole thing. The only people we saw actually vote were Robert, Justin, Dave, and Jack.

I'm bummed Dana won HoH...she's a wild card. I don't think she wants the original houseguests to turn on her, but she's looking awfully cozy with the exs. If she's smart, she'll put Robert and Justin up against each other.
Old 07-23-2003, 10:27 PM
GreekChat Member

I didn't want Dana to win HOH either. But I'm suck with her this week. * sigh* I think she is going to put Jee and David up
Old 07-24-2003, 12:26 AM
GreekChat Member

Ooh - I think Robert needs to go! He looks like such a slimeball! And one of the guys was talking about how Robert dates lots of different girls. Robert was sitting there talking about how he needed some sex. I feel sorry for the girls stupid enough to go out with and give it to him!
Old 07-24-2003, 10:42 AM

Send a message via AIM to shadokat Send a message via Yahoo to shadokat
When Julie announced that Michelle was gone, the silence was deafening!! And the looks on Justin and Robert's faces was CLASSIC!! They now know that all the originals are sticking together in voting. Now that Dana won (ARGH!!!), I hope she is smart enough to put up Robert, Jee or Justin against each other, or else she'll be gone when the next HOH from the originals gets up. Congrats to Erika!! I really like her
Old 07-25-2003, 11:13 AM

Who is getting nominated tonight?????
Old 07-26-2003, 03:04 AM

I watched for the first time tonight only because Alison is a DZ from my chapter. She and the old guy were nominated, but I'm not sure what that means? She seemed rather peeved about it, actually, so obviously it's not good? The show ended right after that happened.

Can someone explain what happened if it's not too much trouble?

Thanks!
Old 07-26-2003, 10:06 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to The1calledTKE Send a message via Yahoo to The1calledTKE
Well when the current weeks head of household nominates to people it is for the others to vote which one will have the leave the house at the end of a week. Allison talked alot of smack about the current head of household thats why she was noinated.
Old 07-26-2003, 10:59 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to meridionaleDG
Well, the only reason why I like the ex's over the original guests is because of Justin. I wish they would have made Allison an ex and Justin one of the originals...

I don't know why everyone is saying Dana made a huge mistake (on this forum and on the show). No one in the original alliance liked her, and if she wouldn't have won HOH this week, she would have been put up to be voted out. And if not, the originals would have kept to their word of voting off the ex's first then when they started to pick off eachother, Dana would be the first to go.

Either way it doesn't matter for her - on either side of the fence she is not the most popular player. I think she has a better chance on the ex side anyways. At least if Justin wins HOH next week, he definitly won't put up Dana, and it will be 2 more of the originals put up. She just better hope that Jee, Justin, or Robert win HOH - otherwise she can kiss her butt bye!!

Also, I'd like to comment about the people calling Amanda a slut for sleeping with David - HELLO, it takes two to tango. Why is everyone saying "Oh hahaha, he's so cute and funny!!" - he slept with the girl in the first week of his stay, incase you forgot, and then voted to evict her. I think that is a little worse than Amanda just sleeping with him.

I hate how there is this awful double standard. David and Amanda were in the house for the same amount of time - so why is Amanda worse than him for doing the same thing as he did? Because she is female? Sorry, but if you want to call Amanda a slut, you better aim that also towards David.

------

Anyways, I have live feeds. I know who won the Power of Veto this week, so if you really want to know, highlight the following text: Nathan won Power of Veto

He hasn't really said if he is going to use it or not. It looks bad on him if he uses it because he isn't thinking of the "alliance," because either way someone from that alliance is going home. Now they all have to figure out who it should be.

I'm such an addict. But BB4 is my one vice! hahaha
Old 07-26-2003, 05:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to LeslieAGD
Dana is an idiot! She now has the majority of the house against her.

My thoughts as of right now are that Allison will go. Nathan may seem loyal to Allison, but Erika and Dave will be loyal to Jack. I think Jun will vote for Allison because it gets another girl out of the house...more attention for Jun! ( ) I think the exs may also vote Allison because that seems to be what Dana wants and the will probably want to act like they're siding with her.
Old 07-29-2003, 04:54 PM

I really hope that Allison gets voted out this week. DAMN, she was soooo mean when she got nominated. After the display she put on when Justin called her out for talking about Dana, she deserves to get the boot. Had she gone to Dana and talked to her like a normal person, she may have redeemed herself a little, but she was just too bitchy for words!! Poor Jack...hope he doesn't end up the innocent voted-out pawn. You're right Leslie, in that Dana has alienated the originals, but I think that the ex's are now her new alliance, and she can ride it out with them as long as they win HOH.
Old 07-29-2003, 09:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Gina1201
Alison and Nathan are out to prove theirselves. I was CTFU when she called Dana and Justin the "man troll" and the "midget".

Cause even when I'm a mess
I still put on a vest
With an 'S' on my chest
Oh yes, I'm a SUPERWOMAN
Old 07-29-2003, 09:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Big Brother was off the chain this week.

Ericka- Who's side are you really on? One minute you're talking about how suspect Dana is and the next you're all buddy buddy with her? What's really going on?

Allison- Bitter much? This whole episode you've done nothing but whine and complain.

Dana- I haven't been feeling youu as of late, but this week you are my favorite houseguest.

Nate- Here's a BIG OLD PIMP SLAP from me. I hope that whatever Allie is giving you at night was worth scrweing up things. Take a good look around at the house cause your time is coming