GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Sigma Theta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,427
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, FlorCundif
» Online Users: 2,452
1 members and 2,451 guests
navane

Old 08-04-2011, 03:50 AM
GreekChat Member

Hello ladies!!! Its been (a looong time)....but this is Ladeia!!!!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 08-08-2011, 02:22 AM
GreekChat Member

I am a new SF to GC, I have lurked a couple of times before but I decided to just jump in now. I look forward to taking in advice as well as contructive criticism. Thank you for having me and letting me introduce myself to you all.
Old 11-24-2012, 07:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Hello Ladies,
I'd just like to extend a welcome from a sister friend. I've been using GC as a guide to help me for years now and I believe it's that time to put all the research to work.

I'd also like to say that I am an interest of the organization not only because of what it stands for but because of what it represents. I must say the women of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc. are everywhere and their presence is always known with a positive response. I hope to be on the other side one day.

ok i'm done
Old 11-25-2012, 11:26 AM
GreekChat Member

Hello distinguished ladies of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated and Sisterfriends. I am a new member of GC; however I have been a visitor to the site as well as the Delta Sigma Theta forum for some time now and decided it was time I introduced myself. I am a southern girl who is in search of….ALL God has is in store for me. I have enjoyed reading all posts both old/new. There are indeed some interesting topics in this forum. I find DST and the women that represent her very intriguing. I have been fortunate to encounter many women of distinction on the road that I have traveled and I’ve yet to experience any disappointments. Each one represented Delta Sigma Theta well. I look forward to meeting new sisterfriends and engaging in interesting dialogue.

blackgirl1991

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."
-Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Old 12-16-2012, 09:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Hello!

I'm new to GC and I'm not a member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc. I love to chat and I'm looking forward to discussing topics from A to Z with you all.
Old 12-20-2012, 09:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Hellooo All!! I am new to GC and cant wait to get to know all of you guys and hopefully answer any questions that I may have, if they are not already answered on other forums!! Talk with you all soon!!
Old 01-01-2013, 10:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Hi everyone! I just joined GC and have enjoyed reading through many of the threads in this forum. I look forward to reading many more!
Old 01-02-2013, 11:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Dreadloc'd Diva
I'm not a Delta,but I wanted to congratulate your organization's upcoming Centennial. God Bless!
I leave you love,I leave you hope, I leave you the charge of developing confidence in one another,I leave you a thirst for education. I leave you respect for the uses of power. I leave you faith. I leave you racial dignity.-Mary McLeod Bethune