GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,446
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, ageldarkz5086
» Online Users: 2,337
1 members and 2,336 guests
No Members online

Old 03-19-2005, 10:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: In the deep south (and there's no place I'd rather be)
sometimes I wonder why that tree couldn't have been just a few inches closer to my head when I wrecked my jeep.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 03-19-2005, 11:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Peaches-n-Cream
Nice day! Be happy!
Old 03-20-2005, 01:45 AM
Unregistered-

I'm pretty confident the interview went well. If I do get the job, I'll find out within the next week or two. I didn't realize how big United's Honolulu operations were. The call center/facilities are HUUUUUUGE!

Those travel benefits would be freaking awesome.
Old 03-20-2005, 01:59 AM
GreekChat Member

Location: Who you calling "boy"? The name's Hand Banana . . .
dudes, i cannot tell a lie - i'm in the only hotel on the planet without a bar, and it sucks pretty bad.
Old 03-20-2005, 06:44 AM
GreekChat Member

I went on a really good date tonight. It wasnt with the shot up bitch. i'll post more on that later, as there are new deveopments. But the date tonight was AWESOME. Hooker wasnt shot (and I love that I have to start a post with thast, the hooker wasnt shot, lol), was hot and wanted me to stay the night. Of course being the gentleman, I was all, "I want to, thats why I cant."

Ya'll think it will work? Real reason is I was so drunk, I thought I'd prolly throw up on her floor. Thats not cool. So Do I have game for playing hard to get or am i just weak? lol. Be honest. I'm really into this hooker. No bullet holes or nothin. lol.

Last edited by lifesaver; 03-20-2005 at 06:47 AM.
Old 03-20-2005, 08:15 AM
GreekChat Member

Got the word that my godfather/guardian was told by hospice that they'd be suprised if he lasted the month. My sis and I are going to go up to Amarillo for the funeral. Were trying to figure out flight stuff. Its interesting, because Continental, direct outta Houston is only $8 more than Southworst, withOUT 17 stops between here and there. It will cost me $14 more to connect from SA with her in Houston, and have one stop vs. meet her in Dallas, fly outa GHETTO-ass airports (Hobby and Love Field) and stop 19 times between SA and Amarillo.

WHY do pople still fly Southworst? For the last 10 years, it has NOT been Any chapter for me to fly it at ANY time, 21 days or last minute to ANYwhere in the country, from ANYWHERE in Texas.

Yet white trash everywhere still proclames it as the greyhound of the skies.... Cheapest shit out there... Yet to see it...
Old 03-20-2005, 02:07 PM
GreekChat Member

I accidentally cut my bangs too short. Now I look like I should be hanging out at the bars on Broadway asking people to spank me.
Old 03-20-2005, 02:20 PM
GreekChat Member

I am crying as I write this b/c I am sooo upset. I get an angry phone call from my mother informing me that my sisters are upset with me b/c I only made 2 of them bridesmaids in my wedding (I have 6 sisters). I was surprised b/c we've been planning this wedding since December & they already knew this but apparently no one had bothered to tell me the rest of them were upset. She's angry that I'm planning a wedding without their input and that I am defying tradition. I am a bad daughter that is demeaning my sisters as well as making them feel bad b/c the two sisters who are in my wedding are my sisters through my mom & dad. The other 4 have a different dad. Now, this never entered my mind b/c I was raised with them & have never considered them to be anything less than my actual sisters but my mom is on a roll and refuses to listen to anything I have to say.
When the tirade is over, my rich sister, my other sisters and my mom have pulled their financial support of the wedding and will not be attending. I will walk down the aisle by myslef b/c my brother is mad at me too.

I was shocked by the phone call so I proceed to call my sisters. 2 of them denied ever saying any such thing and are now angry at my mom for making up lies about them. I can't getin touch with my eldest sister and I don't even want to talk to my rich sister.

My phone is ringing off the hook but I refuse to pick up b/c I know it is my mom and I know she's PISSED that I called everyone else to ask and verify the story. Only mom and rich sister are mad at me and both will not be attending nor offering financial support.

*sigh* Mike & I have the money to pay for the wedding but it would mean no deposit for a home. We already have put non-refundable deposits on the site, ceremony, and flowers. I always thought my wedding would be a joyous occassion but it seems that there are people determined to suck all the happiness out of it b/c I'm not doing things their way.

Anyway, thanks for letting me rant. I don't feel much better but it's better than breaking things.
Old 03-20-2005, 04:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to PhiPsiRuss Send a message via AIM to PhiPsiRuss Send a message via Yahoo to PhiPsiRuss
Quote:
Originally posted by valkyrie
I accidentally cut my bangs too short. Now I look like I should be hanging out at the bars on Broadway asking people to spank me.
You can get paid big bucks for that.
Old 03-20-2005, 05:20 PM
GreekChat Member

I dig watching really stupid people on game shows.
Old 03-20-2005, 05:35 PM
GreekChat Member

Smile

Piss Them All Off!

Elope and Screw Them!

LX Z # 1
Alumni
Old 03-20-2005, 07:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Spring Break is over.

Let the stress begin.
Old 03-20-2005, 07:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ZTAMich
Called my sorority sis here in the city who set me up with a date this past Friday, said date from Friday, and my sorority little sis back in PA and you know what? Every call went to Voice Mail! What is up with that??? Is everyone on screen mode today?
Old 03-20-2005, 08:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Sister Havana
There were loads of samples today at the pet expo, many more than last year. Lots of samples of dog food and treats = very happy Barney.

And there were two Airedales there!
Old 03-20-2005, 09:04 PM

spike is my new boyfriend, fo shizzle.