GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Sigma > Sigma Chi

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 1,393
1 members and 1,392 guests
janesstexxda745

Old 10-08-2009, 06:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Sarasota Sigma Chi Alumni Chapter

If you guys live in the sarasota FL area or know of any alumni send them my way!

www.sarasota.alumnisigmachi.org

IHSV
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 01-28-2010, 05:22 PM
GreekChat Member

I just got my bid the other day at FGCU.. actually getting pinned tonight, and im from sarasota. I know it has nothing to do with this post but I saw sarasota and had to say something
Old 01-28-2010, 07:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Hey Bryan

I will actually be heading down to FGCU on Feb. 13th for the initiation and installation of the current guys into Sigma Chi. A few of the other sarasota alumni will be there as well. Glad to see you will be pledging. This summer if you are back in the area you are more than welcome to come to our alumni events (pledge or brother). We have a tent at the Lido boat races every year with free food and drinks. Would love to have you come out. Hope you have a great pledge experience and look forward to hearing you are initiated in the coming months.

Kinny
Old 01-29-2010, 12:50 AM
GreekChat Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNFSigmaChi View Post
Hey Bryan

I will actually be heading down to FGCU on Feb. 13th for the initiation and installation of the current guys into Sigma Chi. A few of the other sarasota alumni will be there as well. Glad to see you will be pledging. This summer if you are back in the area you are more than welcome to come to our alumni events (pledge or brother). We have a tent at the Lido boat races every year with free food and drinks. Would love to have you come out. Hope you have a great pledge experience and look forward to hearing you are initiated in the coming months.

Kinny
thanks! I deffinately will. Tonight's pinning ceramony was awesome I'm very excited to be pledging. And thats col your going to be at the feb 13th event, I'm excited for the banquet that night