GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Sigma Theta

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 1,365
1 members and 1,364 guests
John

Old 01-13-2004, 10:32 PM
GreekChat Member

while im mad they cut anna, i understand why tyra kept jenascia(sp?) i mean, you can learn to not be late, but it seems like itll take a lot more to convince anna to go nude. i thought the work was done tastefully, but she does have a family and all. but that "im trying to be christlike" stuff...wasnt a solid arguement 4 me.

then again, how u gonna put the first photo shoot nude like that? tyra's got balls! do the damn thang!

and props to anna on being "plus size" and goin 4 it.

and what was with the other girl tyra called "borderline plus size, so either lose or gain a little weight?" that wouldve upset me, esp if i didnt think i was plus size to begin with!

jus my 2 cents
Old 01-13-2004, 10:49 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Honeykiss1974
Wow, I am surprised that Sara didn't make it.
Sara made it; it was Anne that had to go home.
Old 01-13-2004, 11:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by Honeykiss1974
Tyra ain't lying when she said that Janice was one of the first Supermodel....she LOOKS it! What the freak is up with her eyebrows??

People need to start checking references of their plastic surgeons.
Janice had an overdose of Botox or something. I personally don't like Xiamora (Sp?). She really did have way too much teeth.
Old 01-13-2004, 11:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Neosoulchild
Sara made it; it was Anne that had to go home.
*LOL* Thanks. I don't why I thought the girl's name was Sara.

I was surprised Anne did make it.
Old 01-13-2004, 11:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by CrimsonTide4
Oh and THEN Mother Goose wants to say no to nudity because her private parts are only for her husband. GMAFB ONE MO GIN!!!
I was actually feeling that. She has respect for her family. I'm sure she had an idea of what kind of shots she would have to take, because they were nude last season. When she said "I'm trying to be Christlike," I thought that was so awesome. Kudos to her! It was her decision. She stuck by it. But HOW IN THE HECK IS SHE PLUS SIZED????

Now...that chick, or whatever Miss Jamaica's name is...oooh! She got under my fingernails quickly! I can't wait for someone to bust her bubble. Her attitude already makes her sooooo not cute!

Looking forward to next week...
Old 01-14-2004, 08:36 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by CrimsonTide4
My sentiments exactly!! Oh and that bright RED lipstick she was wearing earlier before when tyra came over . . . . HAAAAAAATED IT!!!

I think she is my least favorite.

Poor April, I feel sorry for her because I know she wants to help Jenascia. . .WHY IN DA HELL/HOW in DA HELL was she still asleep?!!?!?
I didn't understand that EITHER. Did you not hear 11 OTHER females stirring around? I didn't feel sorry for her. BUT, someone could have yelled...GET UP! She should have known to WORRY ABOUT SELF.

When April was deciding to get her up or not DIDN'T SOMEONE HAVE THE PHONE NUMBER TO THE PLACE? I thought they didn't have a phone in the apartment until the guy from the shoot ACTUALLY called.

Anne: Ummmmmm I'm glad you want to be Christlike and such, BUT YOU KNEW YOU WASN'T APPLYING FOR SUPERINTENDENT OF THE SUNDAY SCHOOL. You really wasted their time. Possibly someone in America who had a chance at winning the show could have been there and not watching from home.
Old 01-14-2004, 08:40 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by AKA2D '91
I didn't understand that EITHER. Did you not hear 11 OTHER females stirring around? I didn't feel sorry for her. BUT, someone could have yelled...GET UP! She should have known to WORRY ABOUT SELF.

When April was deciding to get her up or not DIDN'T SOMEONE HAVE THE PHONE NUMBER TO THE PLACE? I thought they didn't have a phone in the apartment until the guy from the shoot ACTUALLY called.

Anne: Ummmmmm I'm glad you want to be Christlike and such, BUT YOU KNEW YOU WASN'T APPLYING FOR SUPERINTENDENT OF THE SUNDAY SCHOOL. You really wasted their time. Possibly someone in America who had a chance at winning the show could have been there and not watching from home.

EGGS ACTLY!!!!
Old 01-14-2004, 08:58 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to FeeFee
Quote:

WORD!!!

That Camille "I guess I'm more educated than the rest of them" chick is already making my nether regions itch. Homegirl need to pump her breaks and fall back a little b/4 Ms. Tyra busts her little bubble.

Can't wait for next Tuesday!!
Old 01-14-2004, 09:00 AM
GreekChat Member

I agree with...

Quote:

...Everything she said.

Ol' girl with the braids needs to sit her tail down and stop trippin'. Boy, people know they kill me sometimes. It's already getting good!
Old 01-14-2004, 09:29 AM
GreekChat Member

Angry DAYUM DAYUM DAYUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I missed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Will it repeat???

If you seek me with all your heart, you will find me. Deuteronomy 4:29
Old 01-14-2004, 09:30 AM
GreekChat Member

Re: DAYUM DAYUM DAYUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by toocute
I missed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Will it repeat???
Yup tonight. Same time same channel
Old 01-14-2004, 10:28 AM
GreekChat Member

Location: From Philly but now I reside in the Mighty Midwest right outside Chicago
I didn't watch it at all last season. I saw it last nite and I liked the show. I didn't think I would, but I did. Yeah I hope ol' girl learned her lesson and realizes she has to watch out for herself. I really thought it was mean that they didn't wake her up, but it is survival of the fittest. The young lady with the braids must think she is the bomb or should I say "more educated than the rest" She is a trip and will get her feelings hurt if she doesn't chill!
Old 01-14-2004, 11:12 AM
GreekChat Member

Talking Coochie...lol

Did y'all here when Anne said "Coochie"? I thought I was going to die laughing! I think it was when she was talking about them airbrushing the girls body and she said something about them being all down in the coochie. I was straight tripping.
Old 01-14-2004, 11:18 AM
GreekChat Member

Re: Coochie...lol

Quote:
Originally posted by SkeeWee14
Did y'all here when Anne said "Coochie"? I thought I was going to die laughing! I think it was when she was talking about them airbrushing the girls body and she said something about them being all down in the coochie. I was straight tripping.
I fell out too. I was like look boo, get over it. Yours does the same as the others.
Old 01-14-2004, 11:19 AM
GreekChat Member

Re: I agree with...

Quote:
Originally posted by delph998
...Everything she said.

Ol' girl with the braids needs to sit her tail down and stop trippin'. Boy, people know they kill me sometimes. It's already getting good!
Why did she even come on the show with those braids??? They look very tacky and I hope they make her take it out. Does she really believe she was cute with that side ponytail thing she was doing at the elimination round?